Discuss Scratch

GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Stone Shop - Art and Code - ⚠️In need of staff ⚠️ - Website coming soon!

MAO5AM wrote:

Username: MAO5AM
You are ordering: art
Description: project thumbnail, the title is “Metal Platformer” woth the font gunmetal from cooltext.com
Priority Level (please be honest!) 1-10: if 1- is the lowest, so 1
Who would you like to do this order? (optional): x
Other: if I like the thumbnail, I will make a platformer to show it to the people
taken!

This is my signature. it comes after anything I post! you can make your own here!

9superhero2013
Scratcher
100+ posts

MAO5AM wrote:

Description: project thumbnail, the title is “Metal Platformer” woth the font gunmetal from cooltext.com
Other: if I like the thumbnail, I will make a platformer to show it to the people

taken!

scratchgaming2222
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username:scratchgaming2222
You are ordering:banner
Description:my names on top and red while the text simple banner by the stone shop is on the bottom and grey on a black bg
Priority Level (please be honest!) 1-10:6 bc simple is good
Who would you like to do this order? (optional):anyone new can try to do this bc simple
Other:a thumbnail which in the center theres text that is even more simple on a grey bg

thanks cannedkoolaid for the banner!
highlight then ctrl shift down to see the rest of my siggy
scratchgaming2222

i wrote:

Hi! This sight is really a mess.

if you see this make a New topic called plup on show and tell
MAO5AM
Scratcher
81 posts

MAO5AM wrote:

Hi there! This is an official review from Mountain Wolves Awards!

temporary note - Not counted in the total average (replaced by the bonus points)
Title, Banner and Directory: 5/10
The title is not bad, with emojis and things like that, but it doesn't say that your shop is great. For example, choose a motto that represents your shop, tell if it's open to orders or not, the current offers, events… and your directory is not united. There is 2 posts, then 1 order, an answer, and the next post of the dorectory. I give you a tip: if there are some posts that break your directory, report it by putting “pollutes the topic” then answer to it saying that it doesn't break the shop rules.

Posts aspect: 7/10
The content are at their place and clearly explicated, but you can add more BBCode to make your shop more attractive.

Forms: 9/10
The forms are almostperfect, but in some forms there are uppercases at some lines and lowercases at other. It's an important detail for the browsers without tabs.

Rules/Terms: 0/10
You should add some rules or terms, else some customers won't understand how to orders or things like that.

Quality orders/products: 4/10
The order arrived fast even if it was not at all needed. But I precised I wanted the text with the font Gunmetal from cooltext and it was a Scratch font.

Rapidity: 10/10
Nothing to improve

Bonus: 7
My order arrived really fastly and the employee was friendly when they brang my order

Total average: 54/100
(5+7+9+5+7+10+0)/7 ≈ 54
Your shop is good but the employees must read more carefully the forms. You should add more value to it to receive more orders, more partner requests and more hiring forms.

Last edited by MAO5AM (Nov. 2, 2021 23:18:46)

This, is a banner.
GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

9superhero2013 wrote:

MAO5AM wrote:

taken!

sure, take it. I got another order to take.

Last edited by GrilledCheeseBurrito (Nov. 2, 2021 23:09:29)

This is my signature. it comes after anything I post! you can make your own here!

GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MAO5AM wrote:

Hi there! This is an official review from Mountain Wolves Awards!

temporary note - Not counted in the total average (replaced by the bonus points)
Title, Banner and Directory: 5/10
The title is not bad, with emojis and things like that, but it doesn't say that your shop is great. For example, choose a motto that represents your shop, tell if it's open to orders or not, the current offers, events… and your directory is not united. There is 2 posts, then 1 order, an answer, and the next post of the dorectory. I give you a tip: if there are some posts that break your directory, report it by putting “pollutes the topic” then answer to it saying that it doesn't break the shop rules.
alright, thanks for that.

MAO5AM
Scratcher
81 posts

Error post

Last edited by MAO5AM (Nov. 2, 2021 23:18:30)

This, is a banner.
GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

Description:my names on top and red while the text simple banner by the stone shop is on the bottom and grey on a black bg
Who would you like to do this order? (optional):anyone new can try to do this bc simple
Other:a thumbnail which in the center theres text that is even more simple on a grey bg
sorry, I don't understand the description. Use full sentences with correct capitalization and punctuation so your grammar teacher is happy I can understand.

Also, please make separate forms for separate orders.

the Other part of it is NOT for other orders. It is for other things you want to say.

please refill-in the form so you can get your order.

MAO5AM
Scratcher
81 posts

GrilledCheeseBurrito wrote:

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

sorry, I don't understand the description. Use full sentences with correct capitalization and punctuation so your grammar teacher is happy I can understand.

Also, please make separate forms for separate orders.

the Other part of it is NOT for other orders. It is for other things you want to say.

please refill-in the form so you can get your order.
Lemme help you

The username is at the top and has the red color
The background is black
The credit text (made by: TheStoneShop kr things like that) must be at the bottom with the grey color

This, is a banner.
Stranger1457
Scratcher
84 posts

Partner Activity Check
Hi, I am the new Partner Manager of Driftys shop and I am going to be doing a partner check. Please reply to this comment
Warning:
If this is not replied to this thread at the end of this week then this partnership will be removed.

Hi,My Name is Shravan
Highlight this to see the rest of my signature and do shift +down

Fourmer (sometimes)

Helps with code

GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shravan768 wrote:

Partner Activity Check
Hi, I am the new Partner Manager of Driftys shop and I am going to be doing a partner check. Please reply to this comment
Warning:
If this is not replied to this thread at the end of this week then this partnership will be removed.
we are active lol

Lemme help you

The username is at the top and has the red color
The background is black
The credit text (made by: TheStoneShop kr things like that) must be at the bottom with the grey color
thanks! I'll take the order then.

Last edited by GrilledCheeseBurrito (Nov. 3, 2021 00:02:48)

TerrariaMods
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username:
TerrariaMods

You are ordering:
JavaScript

Description:
I need some code to load sounds off of Scratch for a website I'm working on. So far any code I've created loaded some sounds properly, but failed with others. The only abilities I need are to play and pause the sound, but it would also be nice if I could set the time, but that is not necessary for it to serve it's purpose.

Priority Level:
10, I've been trying for a month, and I am unable to make any updates until I finally am able to do this.

Other:
Contact me on my profile when you finish.
Sound that does not work with any of my scripts: a019b29fc5b64dabb3d29d50df23d2c5.wav

Last edited by TerrariaMods (Nov. 3, 2021 01:37:50)

Goal: 1k Posts
25.8%

GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TerrariaMods wrote:

Username:
TerrariaMods

You are ordering:
JavaScript

Description:
I need some code to load sounds off of Scratch for a website I'm working on. So far any code I've created loaded some sounds properly, but failed with others. The only abilities I need are to play and pause the sound, but it would also be nice if I could set the time, but that is not necessary for it to serve it's purpose.

Priority Level:
10, I've been trying for a month, and I am unable to make any updates until I finally am able to do this.

Other:
Contact me on my profile when you finish.
Sound that does not work with any of my scripts: a019b29fc5b64dabb3d29d50df23d2c5.wav
Sorry, my JavaScript skills do not exceed far enough to sounds yet.

GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scratchgaming2222, your order is complete!

Banner without specials, what you wanted:

[center][img]https://u.cubeupload.com/GrilledCheeseBurrito/Scratchgaming2222nos.png[/img][/center]

Banner with specials, a bit off of what you wanted.

[center][img]https://u.cubeupload.com/GrilledCheeseBurrito/Scratchgaming2222spe.gif[/img][/center]

I made a comment on your profile about this.

Last edited by GrilledCheeseBurrito (Nov. 3, 2021 22:23:29)

Stranger1457
Scratcher
84 posts

Username: Shravan768
Shop Name: Drifty's Shop
Shop Link:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/465699/
Shop Banner (if it has one):https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/8076/Y9IyZS.gif
permission(give a link):???
other:

Last edited by Stranger1457 (Nov. 4, 2021 01:10:49)

Hi,My Name is Shravan
Highlight this to see the rest of my signature and do shift +down

Fourmer (sometimes)

Helps with code

GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shravan768 wrote:

Username: Shravan768
Shop Name: Drifty's Shop
Shop Link:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/465699/
Shop Banner (if it has one):https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/8076/Y9IyZS.gif
permission(give a link):???
other:
sure accepted.

Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

when the order form is [copied and pasted] into the [message thingy box] :: control :: hat
make some random order I suppose :: custom

Username: Scratchbeginner5669
You are ordering: scratch code (you can test it if you want I don't need code)
Description: the code is a smooth moving script with customizable speed and jump power sliders (minimum is 1 and maximum is 150) there would also be a slider which lets you change the costume (default is a stickman you would make, aka 1, 2-6 are animals which you could draw as intermediate and
7-10 are others <and you could suggest which of these other costumes could be in the comments of the project but 7 will be taken as “spamto from delarue” (the part in quotation marks being spelled like that is intentional because memes)
Priority Level (please be honest!) 1-10: 1 because its not important (however it's a 8 if you want to make it as close to this order as possible)
Who would you like to do this order? (optional): GrilledCheeseBurrito
Other: technically, this could be a platformer script with changeable costumes, idk tho.
also you have until december 5th 2021 as a due date.
oh and please notify me that the order is done on @scratchbeginner_alt

zero_print("still no code malfunction!")
Z3R0_941NT("1T D035 N0T 3X1ST.")

highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)

just a random person.

heyo! im just your casual dave and bambi fan whos also into other games, like rainworld.
im mainly a TiRaP person, but sometimes i might post somewhere else.
certifed recurser fan(atic)

nicknames that i am fine with (officially) include “scratchbeginner”, “sb5669”, “potassium/kalium” and “kal” (thanks rachel for the last nickname suggestion!)
fine with “rand/randu” (my roblox nickname)

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, thats the part im mainly replying too.

certified expunged and (mainly) recurser fan
as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

rip carl and karl, they died.
just found out that the 2 could be still alive somewhere.
better start looking for them eventually. they might not be dead.
they looked like these, btw:
(-_-::#90EE90) // carl
(o_0::#3521EE) // karl

the pfp is staying for april fools, dont get confused with who is what
GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terms

1. Customer Terms
1.1: You must describe your order completely so we can understand.
1.2*: If you give a priority rate of 8 or more, you must give a full reason on why you need it so fast.
1.3*: You cannot increase the priority of your order for ANY reason. What you post first is the actual post.
1.4: You must include the phrase “Bricked out” in your form but HIDE IT WELL so nobody knows the codeword before reading the terms.
1.5*: You cannot report a staff member just because your order is late.
* = If this rule is broken by you 3 times, you will be not able to order for 1 month.

2. Staff Terms
2.1**: You cannot reject orders just because someone else is different. (explained more thoroughly here.)
2.2: You must include “Brick House” in your application form. HIDE IT WELL.
* = if this rule is broken by you 3 times, you are fired and cannot rejoin for 2 weeks.
** = you are instantly fired if you break this rule and cannot rejoin.

3. Partner Terms
3.1: You must include the phrase “rock hard” in your form. HIDE IT WELL.
3.2: After the day of 10/3/21, any shop partnering cannot have a imgur banner.

ethanwalker0978
Scratcher
100+ posts

We’re having a partner meeting here https://wind-speckled-screen.glitch.me/

|Owner of drifty's shop|Fourmer|Owner Of Xenon Development Group |
I have a patreon
GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ethanwalker0978 wrote:

We’re having a partner meeting here https://wind-speckled-screen.glitch.me/
bro I'm not doing zoom