Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ƬĤƐ 101 ΛŔƬ ΛИD DƐSĪƓИ SĤ♡Ṗ! ♕"ѠĤƐŔƐ ҨƱΛĿĪƬY ĪS ♡ƱŔ ИƱMßƐŔ #1 ṖŔĪ♡ŔĪƬY!!"♕ ♡ṖƐИ Ƭ♡ M♡VING THREADS ON THE LAST DAY OF DECEMBER! [RSS Feed]
DinoMaster20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ƬĤƐ 101 ΛŔƬ ΛИD DƐSĪƓИ SĤ♡Ṗ! ♕"ѠĤƐŔƐ ҨƱΛĿĪƬY ĪS ♡ƱŔ ИƱMßƐŔ #1 ṖŔĪ♡ŔĪƬY!!"♕ ♡ṖƐИ Ƭ♡ M♡VING THREADS ON THE LAST DAY OF DECEMBER!

When will the Kilmage order be done?

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow, 00:00:00)
~ ᴅᴍ20 ~
This is my forum signature! It shows up under every post I make! Here is more info!
ERRØR; THE NEXT BIG THING “Resolved” Button for QaS
/\ Male /\ Forumer /\ TokTik /\ Chatsnap /\
/\ Scratch Wiki /\ Community Guidelines /\ Scratch Team /\ Postpercent /\ Ocular
Currently most active on the forums! I don't make projects, I might come out with one in 100 years.

thanks to rl1123 for gif, and hosting it bc my braindead self couldn't do it
I have eaten the rest of DinoMaster20's siggy! Yum! Find out how to stop evil kumquats like myself here: Evil Kumquat Guards
WondareAnimator
Scratcher
500+ posts

ƬĤƐ 101 ΛŔƬ ΛИD DƐSĪƓИ SĤ♡Ṗ! ♕"ѠĤƐŔƐ ҨƱΛĿĪƬY ĪS ♡ƱŔ ИƱMßƐŔ #1 ṖŔĪ♡ŔĪƬY!!"♕ ♡ṖƐИ Ƭ♡ M♡VING THREADS ON THE LAST DAY OF DECEMBER!

DinoMaster20 wrote:

When will the Kilmage order be done?
? you can re-order it

Want to thank me for all I've done? Click here to give an internet at no cost to you!
Highlight den, Press the Shift + down key at de same time to see everything in my siggy! kool isn't it?

"Don't be Stupid, Stupid.“
Wanna get into Harvard? get into extracurricular stuff at school
Wanna Get popular like sharky? Work hard with your projects.
Why be Arianna Garde, When you can be yourself?"
My Shop
My Scratch Account
Giving me an internet would be amazing! :D

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dw accidental

Last edited by Jolia_RKW (Nov. 2, 2021 15:37:35)

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dw accidental

Last edited by Jolia_RKW (Nov. 2, 2021 15:34:03)

WondareAnimator
Scratcher
500+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

WondareAnimator wrote:

go to the homepage

Rᴇsᴏᴜʀᴄᴇs (Cᴏᴘʏ/Pᴀsᴛᴇ)

Customer ‘order complete’ layout for forum
Hello! your order from The 101 art And Design Shop has been completed! Here it is:

[img]IMAGE_LINK[/img]
[code] [img]IMAGE_LINK [/img][/code]
OR PROJECT LINK

Let me know if you want any changes and consider leaving a review [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/538187/?page=1#post-5547262]here[/url]! have a good day/night!

Customer ‘order complete’ layout for profile/studio

Hello! Your order from The 101 art And design Shop has been complete! You can find it here: FORUM POST LINK WITH COMPLETE ORDER

Customers “Writing has been accepted to published!” layout for the forum.

Hello @USERNAME! Your writing that you have submitted to The 101 Art and Design Shop has been accepted! Were currently formatting and working to make you're writing the best! If you have any questions please feel free to ask! 

Shop relating stuff.

Banner

https://u.cubeupload.com/Wondare_Animator/bann4shop.gif
and here
?

Want to thank me for all I've done? Click here to give an internet at no cost to you!
Highlight den, Press the Shift + down key at de same time to see everything in my siggy! kool isn't it?

My Shop
My Scratch Account

WondareAnimator
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

My Shop
My Scratch Account

WondareAnimator
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

My Shop
My Scratch Account

WondareAnimator
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

My Shop
My Scratch Account

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello!
This is an important announcement from your federation!
The November Event - Best Banner
is now active!
This event runs until the 29th November, with loads of potential awards and fun! And although the name says ‘banner’ you can make a thumbnail too! Please see this post for all the information

WondareAnimator
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

My Shop
My Scratch Account

DinoMaster20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Kilmage (it's for him)
Hairstyle and color: Hair goes just over forehead, not over eyes or eyebrows. Hair has some read and some blond in it. (mostly blond with red thworn in there in some places, don't make it look pixelated, but make it look like it has a glich)
Skin color: Tan, with a few red fingers. On head, his right eye is red, (not the eye, the skin around it, so like the right of his face, but it stops at his nose & mouth) If you zoom on red part, it looks like binary code but with 3s and 4s not 1s and 0s.
Clothes style and color: Red striped suit (you can barley tell it's striped), with white undershirt and red tie that matches shirt.
Mouth?: I need an evil smile.
Other: Must have evil look, evil face, and a somewhat evil pose.
I'll edit if I think of anything else!

This is it!! Please, if you could, finish it asap…

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow, 00:00:00)
~ ᴅᴍ20 ~
This is my forum signature! It shows up under every post I make! Here is more info!
ERRØR; THE NEXT BIG THING “Resolved” Button for QaS
/\ Male /\ Forumer /\ TokTik /\ Chatsnap /\
/\ Scratch Wiki /\ Community Guidelines /\ Scratch Team /\ Postpercent /\ Ocular
Currently most active on the forums! I don't make projects, I might come out with one in 100 years.

thanks to rl1123 for gif, and hosting it bc my braindead self couldn't do it
I have eaten the rest of DinoMaster20's siggy! Yum! Find out how to stop evil kumquats like myself here: Evil Kumquat Guards
WondareAnimator
Scratcher
500+ posts

DinoMaster20 wrote:

Hairstyle and color: Hair goes just over forehead, not over eyes or eyebrows. Hair has some read and some blond in it. (mostly blond with red thworn in there in some places, don't make it look pixelated, but make it look like it has a glich)
Skin color: Tan, with a few red fingers. On head, his right eye is red, (not the eye, the skin around it, so like the right of his face, but it stops at his nose & mouth) If you zoom on red part, it looks like binary code but with 3s and 4s not 1s and 0s.
Clothes style and color: Red striped suit (you can barley tell it's striped), with white undershirt and red tie that matches shirt.

Your order has been taken!

My Shop
My Scratch Account

WondareAnimator
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

My Shop
My Scratch Account

qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Text: qloakonscratch in big bold letters, underneath it saying “Coolest Coder”
Font: Fire font (animated)
Colour of text: Main colors: Red, orange, and yellow.
Colour of background: (check below)
Images (optional): I want the background to be a collection of trees and rocks, as well as a tall mountain and a shack.
Type (studio, signature, etc): Signature
Animations (optional): I want the fire to be moving, and the snow to be falling.
Are you following this topic? Yes
Where should we contact you?: qloaksaltonscratch
Other: This is for the White Tiger Federation's monthly review

Now Showing: CCRP V
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33864948/

Coding on Scratch since 2013

Foruming since 2016

In the Forum Helpers since 2022
WondareAnimator
Scratcher
500+ posts

qloakonscratch wrote:

Images (optional): I want the background to be a collection of trees and rocks, as well as a tall mountain and a shack.
Animations (optional): I want the fire to be moving, and the snow to be falling.
your order has been accepted!

My Shop
My Scratch Account

WondareAnimator
Scratcher
500+ posts

qloakonscratch wrote:

Your order has been completed! Link ~ https://u.cubeupload.com/Wondare_Animator/order10.gif, please make sure to leave a review! have a nice day/night!

My Shop
My Scratch Account

WondareAnimator
Scratcher
500+ posts

DinoMaster20 wrote:

We are ever so sorry, but we do not have workers who are skilled enough to do your order.

My Shop
My Scratch Account

WondareAnimator
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

My Shop
My Scratch Account

qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Review for ƬĤƐ 101 ΛŔƬ ΛИD DƐSĪƓИ SĤ♡Ṗ!
This review was completed by qloakonscratch from the тнε Wнıтε Tıɢεя Fεᴅεяαтıσп for this shop and uses their official colour/s
First Look 8/10
It doesn't look very appealing, to be honest.. the directory looks nice, but the forms are on the home page, instead of having their own page. The codeword isn't hidden very well, as the codeword is mainly there to make sure you read rules, so I think you should make sure they read rules before reading the code word. Maybe you could pretty up the pages?
BBCode Formatting 10/10
no improvements or comments
Product Quality 9/10
It was well done, except it wasn't a fire font, you just added fire to the sides of it.
Speed 6/10
My order was completed more than a day after I ordered it. I myself own a shop, and I can produce a quality banner in less time than that.
Customer Service 7/10
Instead of being notified on my alt account, qloaksaltonscratch, I was notified on my own account. Don't worry, a couple other shops have the same issue.
Accessibility 9/10
It's easy to access the pages, but there are way too much.
Overall 78.4/100
A few things to improve and make your shop even better would be:
  • Notifying people where they ask
  • Pay more attention to what they ask
  • Hide the codeword in the rules
  • Make the pages a little more pretty.

Now Showing: CCRP V
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33864948/

Coding on Scratch since 2013

Foruming since 2016

In the Forum Helpers since 2022
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The November Event
We would like to remind member shops of тнε Wнıтε Tıɢεя Fεᴅεяαтıσп 2.0
who haven't already entered that our November Event: Best Banner is still open with loads of awards to be earned! Even by participating you get an award
See the full information post here
Closes soon! Deadline: 29th November 2021
Title banner kindly made by Dove–

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ƬĤƐ 101 ΛŔƬ ΛИD DƐSĪƓИ SĤ♡Ṗ! ♕"ѠĤƐŔƐ ҨƱΛĿĪƬY ĪS ♡ƱŔ ИƱMßƐŔ #1 ṖŔĪ♡ŔĪƬY!!"♕ ♡ṖƐИ Ƭ♡ M♡VING THREADS ON THE LAST DAY OF DECEMBER! [RSS Feed]