Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop 2.0 ▪ Back & Better! ▪ Taking Orders! ▪ Shop Reviews, Thumbnails, & Advertisements! ▪ We Go the Extra Mile to Make You Smile. ◄ ☁️ ☀️ [RSS Feed]
hoopydoodle1029
Scratcher
100+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop 2.0 ▪ Back & Better! ▪ Taking Orders! ▪ Shop Reviews, Thumbnails, & Advertisements! ▪ We Go the Extra Mile to Make You Smile. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

hoopydoodle1029 wrote:

how do you apply for a job sense the form is crossed out

Happy Shop is not accepting any staff at this time.
oh ok

when I receive [Joke v]
say [What did the buffalo say to his son?]
say [Byson]:)
I have a dog. He is fat. Just trust me.

Highlight this and then press Ctrl Shift down arrow to see the rest

Play a real Platformer HERE

The End Goodbye
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop 2.0 ▪ Back & Better! ▪ Taking Orders! ▪ Shop Reviews, Thumbnails, & Advertisements! ▪ We Go the Extra Mile to Make You Smile. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Username: DamianW987
Proof of permission to apply: I own the Shop Directory.
Name of your federation: The Shopping Mall 14.0 (The Shop Directory 14.0)
Link to your federation: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/558865/
Federation age: Almost 1 month 6 days and it will be 1 month
Benefits of joining: The Shop Directory will hopefully blow up soon so lots of people will see the shop
Any requirements needed to join?: Please fill the form out so I can add a description and the color of the description.
Have you read the terms? Yes Hraooy

Highlight some text and do shift + down arrow to see it all :)

I OWN A STICKIED POST!! POST LINK: Click here
Shops I work at: The TACO Shop, Wolf Shop, ⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡, and ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
Federations I work at: Great Shops Of Scratch (I own) and The Shopping Directory 14.0 (I own)

Made by me
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DamianW987 wrote:

Username: DamianW987
Proof of permission to apply: I own the Shop Directory.
Name of your federation: The Shopping Mall 14.0 (The Shop Directory 14.0)
Link to your federation: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/558865/
Federation age: Almost 1 month 6 days and it will be 1 month
Benefits of joining: The Shop Directory will hopefully blow up soon so lots of people will see the shop
Any requirements needed to join?: Please fill the form out so I can add a description and the color of the description.
Have you read the terms? Yes Hraooy

Sure, filling out form now.

saitama - argentinian - she/her

i like playing videogames and coding and eating good food

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Aadish_1759
Anything specific you'd like made on the advertisement?: no
What would you like advertised?: My projects
Any links, if any?: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/547011494/ and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/602069495/
Is your account at least 1 week old?: Yes
What is the deadline? (Minimum is 14 days): 14 days
Have you read the terms?: Yes
Where would you like us to notify you when your order is taken and completed?: Profile

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

saitama - argentinian - she/her

i like playing videogames and coding and eating good food

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop 2.0 ▪ Back & Better! ▪ Taking Orders! ▪ Shop Reviews, Thumbnails, & Advertisements! ▪ We Go the Extra Mile to Make You Smile. ◄ ☁️ ☀️ [RSS Feed]