Discuss Scratch

mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(NOW HIRING) - (ORDERS NEEDED) The Mockup Gathering "Complete Orders, Completely Free"

bump

King of the Page

Last edited by mitdk (July 23, 2021 17:00:00)

bluecat1700
Scratcher
75 posts

(NOW HIRING) - (ORDERS NEEDED) The Mockup Gathering "Complete Orders, Completely Free"

mitdk wrote:

bump

King of the Page
lol

peace, love, and cats

bluecat1700
Scratcher
75 posts

Break form:
Username:bluecat1700
Why are you leaving:
When are you coming back: in about a week and a half
Other:

peace, love, and cats

han614698
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bluecat1700 wrote:

Break form:
Username:bluecat1700
Why are you leaving:
When are you coming back: in about a week and a half
Other:
Okay, thank you for telling me.

<Scratch Wikian | Forum Helper | Almost to 6000 Posts! | Please be aware I may mistype things, my wrist is fractured>

Credit to -gge for the icons in my signature | I condensed all this code into five lines using [p] tags, idk why

ScratchCat1038
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username*: ScratchCat1038
What are you ordering?*: A mockup for this.
Description*: I'd like a mockup for the linked suggestion I made. I don't really care how it looks, all I care about is that it's decent.
Deadline*: None
Who do you want to complete your order?:
Are you following this thread?* (note that you don't have to follow it, just let us know): No
Other:

shift+down to scroll
GIVE AN INTERNET
so i can feed my family

“if on edge, bounce” block visualization

oh, so you drink water?
describe the flavor without using the word “water”
Lightning_Bolt77
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: Lightning_Bolt77
Name of shop: ⚡Lightning's Banner and Pfp Shop⚡
Banner of shop: https://u.cubeupload.com/l_m/f4dL.png
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/531482/
Position in shop: owner
How will this benefit both parties: i will put up your banner in my shop
Other:

Generation 8: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social
My signature was made at Lightning Studios 3.0!

mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchCat1038 wrote:

Description*: I'd like a mockup for the linked suggestion I made. I don't really care how it looks, all I care about is that it's decent.
Are you following this thread?* (note that you don't have to follow it, just let us know): No
Other:
I'll take this one.
mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mitdk wrote:

ScratchCat1038 wrote:

Other:
I'll take this one.
Your mockup is ready!! Please let me know if you need anything changed:

[img]https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/555639712_800x640.png[/img]
han614698
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mitdk wrote:

mitdk wrote:

ScratchCat1038 wrote:

Other:
I'll take this one.

I will make it non blurry shortly.

<Scratch Wikian | Forum Helper | Almost to 6000 Posts! | Please be aware I may mistype things, my wrist is fractured>

Credit to -gge for the icons in my signature | I condensed all this code into five lines using [p] tags, idk why

mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

han614698 wrote:

mitdk wrote:

mitdk wrote:

ScratchCat1038 wrote:

Other:
I'll take this one.

OK, Thanks!

How? I need to know.

Last edited by mitdk (July 24, 2021 22:21:39)

han614698
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mitdk wrote:

han614698 wrote:

mitdk wrote:

mitdk wrote:

ScratchCat1038 wrote:

Other:
I'll take this one.

OK, Thanks!

How? I need to know.
I don't know. If you use windows, you can do WINDOWS + shift + s.

han614698
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchCat1038 wrote:

Other:

suspectcool
Scratcher
14 posts

what
han614698
Scratcher
1000+ posts

suspectcool wrote:

what
What is your question? mockup definition

han614698
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Du-bump

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

I have looked here, and it this shop is quick and good, getting orders done and doing them well in a decently short amount of time. I wish you good luck for the future!
Also, this shop is a really good idea, as mockups can be hard to make for some but also very convenient for others especially in the suggestions forum.

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
k7e
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Removed didn't mean to post

Last edited by k7e (July 27, 2021 00:24:01)

@mythoslore was so much more obvious than @spookily
han614698
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

I have looked here, and it this shop is quick and good, getting orders done and doing them well in a decently short amount of time. I wish you good luck for the future!
Also, this shop is a really good idea, as mockups can be hard to make for some but also very convenient for others especially in the suggestions forum.
Thank you!

legobuilder000
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hi!
Username*: legobuilder000
What are you ordering?*: a mockup like this: a page with a locked padlock and with some words that say: Sorry, this profile is locked, try again in a bit!
Description*: A mockup like a 404 page but with a locked padlock and the words: Sorry, this profile is locked, try again in a bit!
Deadline*: next week?
Who do you want to complete your order?: anyone
Are you following this thread?* (note that you don't have to follow it, just let us know): yes
Other: none, thanks!

Hi! :)
Have a great day!
Today, I would like to give Za-Chary a special thanks. He was a moderator, the writer of The Official List of Rejected Suggestions, which is really helpful in the suggestions forums. On October 29, 2021, he left the Scratch Team. Thank you Za-Chary, for all your work!
This message will stay up until 12-1-21

Control+Shift+Down to see more!

News-(11-1-21)
I am going to change my profile picture, since Halloween is over!
(End of news)

Check out my projects!
ScratchPedia, aka the Scratch Wiki, but as a project.
When Griffpatch makes a collab, what happens? Click here to find out!
Want to play Roblox on Scratch? Click here, and make an account to start playing!
A nice relaxing fireplace video. Click here to find it!
Did you like those projects? Consider following me! Only if you want to though!

Don't worry, I have some evil kumquat protection. Here it is:

when green flag clicked
if <Kumquats try to invade a siggy> then
broadcast [Make Siggy Guards]
end

when I receive [Make Siggy Guards]
forever
summon (100) siggy guards
end

Wow, you read until the end! Congrats! :D
han614698
Scratcher
1000+ posts

legobuilder000 wrote:

Hi!
Username*: legobuilder000
What are you ordering?*: a mockup like this: a page with a locked padlock and with some words that say: Sorry, this profile is locked, try again in a bit!
Description*: A mockup like a 404 page but with a locked padlock and the words: Sorry, this profile is locked, try again in a bit!
Deadline*: next week?
Who do you want to complete your order?: anyone
Are you following this thread?* (note that you don't have to follow it, just let us know): yes
Other: none, thanks!
Taken! Will be ready tonight.