Discuss Scratch

zobandzeff
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Retro Shop 3.0 - REVIVED And Hiring now! Pixel Art, Music, Coding, Reviews And More!

The shop will be closed between 28th July and 14th August.

Last edited by zobandzeff (July 22, 2021 15:28:59)

zobandzeff
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Retro Shop 3.0 - REVIVED And Hiring now! Pixel Art, Music, Coding, Reviews And More!

han614698 wrote:

Order

Username: han614698
What do you need: (Pixel Art, Music,Review…): music
Description: 8bit should sound good and be catchy
Due date: ASAP
Are you following this thread? (Optional): yes
If you aren't following this thread how should we contact you? N/a
Have you read the rules? Smb3
Other: no
here is your order so far: https://www.beepbox.co/#8n31sbk0l00e05t3im3a7g0fj07i0r1o3210T0v1L4u10q0d0f8y0z1C2w2c0h0T0v0L4u11q0d0f8y0z1C2w1c0h0T1v1L4uc6q1d4f8y1z9C0c0A6F1B2VgQ0507P7c62E0011T2v3L4u15q0d1f8y0z1C2w0b4z4z00000000000000000000000000004zhh0000000p23sFHYdd7Ry4xnnnnBQSnMCzUArkR-xARoFwdCjOXcL9GOYK0Oqa0kQvcF4ddtcBj9kRkRkSQUmC5FKFxqraoaCGCWDjj3kTkTQSQRkRkSQWGqWraqGqWrGqGrqtddRdRcBj9kRkRkSQXGoiCWCGCKC2FGFJF02CL8IFjhAk4uhAV41FGFOa2f8OsyHhnjAk4uhAV5eyCD8E8Yz9OatllehghV6jAl0
let me know whether I should change anything or If it is good enough (Once it is done I will put it in a project for you)

han614698
Scratcher
1000+ posts

zobandzeff wrote:

han614698 wrote:

Order

Username: han614698
What do you need: (Pixel Art, Music,Review…): music
Description: 8bit should sound good and be catchy
Due date: ASAP
Are you following this thread? (Optional): yes
If you aren't following this thread how should we contact you? N/a
Have you read the rules? Smb3
Other: no
here is your order so far: https://www.beepbox.co/#8n31sbk0l00e05t3im3a7g0fj07i0r1o3210T0v1L4u10q0d0f8y0z1C2w2c0h0T0v0L4u11q0d0f8y0z1C2w1c0h0T1v1L4uc6q1d4f8y1z9C0c0A6F1B2VgQ0507P7c62E0011T2v3L4u15q0d1f8y0z1C2w0b4z4z00000000000000000000000000004zhh0000000p23sFHYdd7Ry4xnnnnBQSnMCzUArkR-xARoFwdCjOXcL9GOYK0Oqa0kQvcF4ddtcBj9kRkRkSQUmC5FKFxqraoaCGCWDjj3kTkTQSQRkRkSQWGqWraqGqWrGqGrqtddRdRcBj9kRkRkSQXGoiCWCGCKC2FGFJF02CL8IFjhAk4uhAV41FGFOa2f8OsyHhnjAk4uhAV5eyCD8E8Yz9OatllehghV6jAl0
let me know whether I should change anything or If it is good enough (Once it is done I will put it in a project for you)

It’s cool and good

<Scratch Wikian | Forum Helper | Almost to 6000 Posts! | Please be aware I may mistype things, my wrist is fractured>

Credit to -gge for the icons in my signature | I condensed all this code into five lines using [p] tags, idk why

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: ajsya
What do you need: (Pixel Art, Music,Review…): Coding
Description: Can you create a simple game for the micro:bit only using one-script?
Due date: Preferably in the next week, if you can't make this work let me know.
Are you following this thread? (Optional): no
If you aren't following this thread how should we contact you? preferably my profile please
Have you read the rules? SMB2
Other: preferably use this site to make it, Scratch is pretty limiting: https://makecode.microbit.org/#editor

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
han614698
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

Username: ajsya
What do you need: (Pixel Art, Music,Review…): Coding
Description: Can you create a simple game for the micro:bit only using one-script?
Due date: Preferably in the next week, if you can't make this work let me know.
If you aren't following this thread how should we contact you? preferably my profile please
Have you read the rules? SMB2
Other: preferably use this site to make it, Scratch is pretty limiting: https://makecode.microbit.org/#editor
I don't think they will take this order due to a major problem.

<Scratch Wikian | Forum Helper | Almost to 6000 Posts! | Please be aware I may mistype things, my wrist is fractured>

Credit to -gge for the icons in my signature | I condensed all this code into five lines using [p] tags, idk why

PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

Username: PeriwinkleVibes
What do you need: (Pixel Art, Music,Review…): Pixel Art and Music
Description: can I have a really cute octopus and music to go with it (it doesn’t matter what music)
Due date: July 30th
If you aren't following this thread how should we contact you?: On my profile
Have you read the rules?: SMB2
Other: I know I already have an order in, but I really liked it so I’m getting one for myself
Order bump

Generation 7: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Highlight + CTRL + Shift + Down

zobandzeff
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

mrcreatorluigi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: mrcreatorluigi
What do you need: (Pixel Art, Music,Review…): 8 bit studio banner
Description: basically this studio banner but in 8 bit https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/30027143/ and can you recrop it to the correct size?
Due date: no due date
Are you following this thread? (Optional): it’s a yes
If you aren't following this thread how should we contact you? Uh, in this thread?
Have you read the rules? SMB3
Other: I will give you high rating if the order is quick :) that’s a Luigi guarantee!

if i was in aladdin, my first wish would be to have infinite wishes, and use those infinite wishes for infinite wishes on each wish, rince and repeat
zobandzeff
Scratcher
500+ posts

mrcreatorluigi wrote:

What do you need: (Pixel Art, Music,Review…): 8 bit studio banner
Description: basically this studio banner but in 8 bit https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/30027143/ and can you recrop it to the correct size?
Due date: no due date
Are you following this thread? (Optional): it’s a yes
If you aren't following this thread how should we contact you? Uh, in this thread?
Other: I will give you high rating if the order is quick :) that’s a Luigi guarantee!
done: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/555786394/ I found it very difficult making a hand drawn scratch image 8 bit so I hope it's not too bad.

mrcreatorluigi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Who took your order: zobandzeff
Time rating (1-10): 8, 18 hours not bad
Service rating (1-10): 8, they were pretty nice to me
Product rating (1-10): 7, not the best, but is pretty nice looking in my studio.
Overall rating (1-10) 7
Comments: this shop is really worth getting into if you need pixel art from somewhere!

if i was in aladdin, my first wish would be to have infinite wishes, and use those infinite wishes for infinite wishes on each wish, rince and repeat
PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

Question: Why are you closing the retro shop? You make really cool stuff!

Generation 7: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

zobandzeff
Scratcher
500+ posts

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

I'm closing it for 2 weeks

PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

zobandzeff wrote:

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

I'm closing it for 2 weeks
Oh ok

zobandzeff
Scratcher
500+ posts

The shop has reopened!

zobandzeff
Scratcher
500+ posts

I might make some bundles soon.

Xanderland
Scratcher
13 posts

Username: Xanderland
What do you need: Music
Description: Sort of chiptune Lo-fi, not too energetic
Due date: 5th September 2021
Are you following this thread? (Optional): Yes
If you aren't following this thread how should we contact you? Remix one of my projects and put the music in.
Have you read the rules? Yes
Other: Not really any other stuff
Also SMB2
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The USS is doing an activity check again. Please post a response in this thread by September 8 to make sure your shop remains in the federation.

7500+ posts (19th)
Audio_Edits
Scratcher
48 posts

Username: @Audio_Edits
What do you want to do? Like- make music if that makes sense.
How active are you on scratch (1-10)? Ngl, about a 7.5
Do you want an example of how to make different types of pixel art or music? No thanks (I have an app I use :3 and no it's not garageband)
Other: Yeah uh- She/her or they/them please

Edit: I might look like I haven't posted much but I recently switched accounts (about 2 months ago) from @Awsomedogz569 and on that account I had around 3 shops and worked in multiple so I do have a lot of experience lol

Last edited by Audio_Edits (Sept. 5, 2021 10:32:49)

I have been on Scratch and in shops longer than this, but not much on this acc!!
I own an aesthetic, cool, pop-art style shop! You should totally check us out:

zobandzeff
Scratcher
500+ posts

Audio_Edits wrote:

Do you want an example of how to make different types of pixel art or music? No thanks (I have an app I use :3 and no it's not garageband)
Hired! If you want an order you can take the order by @Xanderland. (If you don't want to take it let me know as soon as possible because the deadline is today)

Audio_Edits
Scratcher
48 posts

zobandzeff wrote:

Audio_Edits wrote:

Hired! If you want an order you can take the order by @Xanderland. (If you don't want to take it let me know as soon as possible because the deadline is today)
I'll take it!

I have been on Scratch and in shops longer than this, but not much on this acc!!
I own an aesthetic, cool, pop-art style shop! You should totally check us out: