• half-blood
    black owl
    1 galleon
    1 galleon spent
waiit
Scratcher
11 posts

trae's harry potter wordcrawl 1

Tae just recieved his hogwarts letter, he was more excited that he had ever been. Emediately he sarted packing and preparing everything that he would need for his journey. Days passed as he anxiously waited. Finally, the day came. That morning, he travellled to London with his parents to buy all the necesary equipment. He walked trought the enchanted wall and entered the magical Diagon Alley. As a half-blood (his father was a wizard and his mother a muggle) he already knew something about the wizarding world, but still had so much more to learn. He spent the morning buying all the necesary supplies and materials necessary for his year in the magic school, lead by Albus Dubledore. After buying everything he needed, he headed over to Florean Fortescues, the ice cream shop his father always talked about. He enjoyed her ice cream while obserbing everyone around him. When the time came, he also decided to buy a pet, a company animal for his time at the school. As he walked trought the corridors of the store, he saw all types of weird and quirky animals. Finally he decided to buy a black owl, he didn't decided the name yet. At the end of the morning he only had two more things to do, get a wand and go to Gringotts, the wizards bank. When he arrived at Gringotts, he headed over to one of the gobblins and went straight to his vault. Two galleons, that was the amount of money that he would be taking to hogwarts for now.
final station, ollivanders. the tradicional wand shop was his last stop before finishing his shoppings and heading back home. as he entered the shop, a smell of old wood emediately surrounded him. olivanders suddently appeared froom one of the corridors, as if he appeared almost from nowhere, from mid air. he got my want a black, completely unflexible wand with fibers of a dragons heart in it. as he walked out of the store, he knew it. he was ready.

340 words
waiit
Scratcher
11 posts

• slytherin
waiit
Scratcher
11 posts

my style. i would probably describe it as urban, streetwear, sporty. the truth is, i don't really know my style. in my opinion i would say i dress in a streetwear style, but maybe that is only what i look up to. normally i just end edn up dresing sporty, jst combining some leggings, a t-shirt and a sweatshirt. hereis how i imagine streetwear style, how i would like to dress in the future.
first of is pants, for me there are three main types: cargo, sweatpants and ripped jeans. basically, relaxed fit pants, nothing tight orr too formal.
next up is t-shirts. i would say streentwear or urban t-shirts are mainly big, comfy t-shirts. graphic t-shirt are very common too. they tend to be dark colors but just very big and relaxed in general.
thats my style, thats it.

+140 words

Last edited by waiit (July 13, 2021 09:24:06)