Discuss Scratch

th3ch33z1t
Scratcher
17 posts

The Roctak War 3

The Roctak War 3 is a sorta open world game set after the events of the first and second game
-Changelog-
V1.0: Added music!
V1.1: Added missions! (shop isnt working yet)
V1.2: Changed starting weapon and added a skip start button!
V1.3: Added the improved art from @s29318813
V1.4: Removed improved art as @s29318813 is finished with making stuff on Scratch
V1.5: Improved some places, added new areas to fight in, and changed radio messages
V1.6 Updated Title
V1.7: Made music for Shop, town, title, and battling in their own sprites so music can actually loop. added a victory sound as well! updated the buttons as well
V1.8: Updated Missions. Attack is a bit shorter than defense but you earn less money, made title more center
V1.9: Shop should be working now. only the Assault Rifle can be bought. maybe give me suggestions for future products
V2.0: Christmas update! added a bunch of Christmas songs and made everything more Christmas-y as well as adding snow!!
V2.1: Added a Golden Deagle in the shop, changed starting weapon, and added auto saving and loading! no need for that pesky skip intro button!
V2.2: changed the saving and loading system, its not automatic anymore so you need to save the codes.
V2.3: added a rifle and when you finish getting your codes just press space!
V2.4: no longer Christmas theme.
V2.5: added my own music, a game over, and squashed some bugs and other small things
V2.6: added a holiday detector. now when its December it automatically swaps to Christmas and when its not December it swaps back to normal!
V2.7: fixed all the snow thats falling even though its not christmas, changed the starting gun (again), added a new mission type, added new weapon, replaced Gold Deagle with dual revolvers

Last edited by th3ch33z1t (June 16, 2023 03:11:10)

Names th3ch33z1t and i make games and other little projects.

Try out my biggest projects!
The Roctak War 3 Mine World Test Fortress 2
bro1dj
Scratcher
41 posts

The Roctak War 3

I like the roctak war game
th3ch33z1t
Scratcher
17 posts

The Roctak War 3

bro1dj wrote:

I like the roctak war game
thanks!

th3ch33z1t
Scratcher
17 posts

The Roctak War 3

V2.8: fixed the shotgun button not being in the right spot, replaced dual revolvers with SMG, and made the missions available be randomized. Assault will always stay on the map but defense and rescue will not always be on the map