Scratcher
100+ posts
Foxanna
Scratcher
100+ posts

Penz - Art, Signature, Logo, Story and Banner Shop

Hannah233 wrote:

I need 30. Can you do that?

We'll try our best but it might take quite a while…is that OK with you?

ziramiller
Scratcher
27 posts

Foxanna wrote:

ziramiller wrote:

hello! I would just like to say that if you ever need help with this, just say so and I will! I don't think I, as myself is, am ready for full responsibility, but if you ever need help on anything, I am happy to give my service! although I am not very good at drawing, I will help in any way possible! I can drw cats, so if you ever get a cat drawing order, just ask and I am happy to give any assistance needed!

Thank you so much! Can I add you as a member who just draws cats? I am, to be honest, TERRIBLE at drawing cats.

ok! I followed the thread, so I will get notified about the stuff! I am perfectly fine with being a member! if you need one of those forms for cats, I am happy to make one! just say!

also, I can make really good stories if you need any people who can do that!

Last edited by ziramiller (Oct. 29, 2014 23:15:49)

Life is a game… I wonder who coded it ?
Check out @Midnight_ and my collab with @lmdeason
Hannah233
Scratcher
100+ posts

Foxanna wrote:

Hannah233 wrote:

I need 30. Can you do that?

We'll try our best but it might take quite a while…is that OK with you?
As long as it gets done. You will have 150 days (21 weeks, 3 days (5 days for each one)). I'll get my list of what they look like and post as soon as possible.
Rainaboo
New Scratcher
7 posts

Boss, anything I need to do? Seems like we gotta hefty load here…:/

Foxanna
Scratcher
100+ posts

ziramiller wrote:

Foxanna wrote:

ziramiller wrote:

hello! I would just like to say that if you ever need help with this, just say so and I will! I don't think I, as myself is, am ready for full responsibility, but if you ever need help on anything, I am happy to give my service! although I am not very good at drawing, I will help in any way possible! I can drw cats, so if you ever get a cat drawing order, just ask and I am happy to give any assistance needed!

Thank you so much! Can I add you as a member who just draws cats? I am, to be honest, TERRIBLE at drawing cats.

ok! I followed the thread, so I will get notified about the stuff! I am perfectly fine with being a member! if you need one of those forms for cats, I am happy to make one! just say!

Yes, please! Could you make a form for cats and I put in the first post. It would be great if you could write stories too!

Foxanna
Scratcher
100+ posts

Rainaboo wrote:

Boss, anything I need to do? Seems like we gotta hefty load here…:/

:D That's funny. You don't have to call me boss, you know. It would be great if you could help out with the 30 sprites ordered by @Hannah233 !

Elibelly1234
Scratcher
100+ posts

ziramiller
Scratcher
27 posts

Foxanna wrote:

ziramiller wrote:

Foxanna wrote:

ziramiller wrote:

Yes, please! Could you make a form for cats and I put in the first post. It would be great if you could write stories too!

ok! here it goes!
Eye Color:
Pelt Color:
Pelt Texture (fury? flat?):
Pattern (optialnal):
Extras:
setup (is it rainy? sunny? is the cat wet?):
Style of Cat (cartoon with hair, realistic, ultra realistic, other must be explained):
Position of Cat:
Background:
Notes (like any proportions, or hair styles):

there we go! perfect! yes, I can write storys reasonable well. I will copy/ paste one I made, if you like!

Life is a game… I wonder who coded it ?
Check out @Midnight_ and my collab with @lmdeason
Elibelly1234
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dear Foxanna,

I can write stories too and i gave you all of my art deminstrations up a few posts.

~Elibelly1234

The Sims is coming to Scratch. Click here for more infomation.
Foxanna
Scratcher
100+ posts

Elibelly1234 wrote:

Dear Foxanna,

I can write stories too and i gave you all of my art deminstrations up a few posts.

~Elibelly1234

OK! You can draw anything you like now.

Foxanna
Scratcher
100+ posts

ziramiller wrote:

Foxanna wrote:

ziramiller wrote:

Foxanna wrote:

ziramiller wrote:

ok! here it goes!
Eye Color:
Pelt Color:
Pelt Texture (fury? flat?):
Pattern (optialnal):
Extras:
setup (is it rainy? sunny? is the cat wet?):
Style of Cat (cartoon with hair, realistic, ultra realistic, other must be explained):
Position of Cat:
Background:
Notes (like any proportions, or hair styles):

there we go! perfect! yes, I can write storys reasonable well. I will copy/ paste one I made, if you like!

You only have to copy/paste if you want to and thanks for the form!

Hannah233
Scratcher
100+ posts

I think I'll post them one by one, I'll give you the next one on Monday. The first one needs to be blonde, have a tan, be tall, have a purple shirt, have a pink and purple skirt, have blue eye shadow, and have red/pink lipstick.
Foxanna
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hannah233 wrote:

I think I'll post them one by one, I'll give you the next one on Monday. The first one needs to be blonde, have a tan, be tall, have a purple shirt, have a pink and purple skirt, have blue eye shadow, and have red/pink lipstick.

OK. We'll work on it and you can pick your fav and use it!

digthebone
Scratcher
500+ posts

could i have a signature? I'll tell you if you reply, i do have a bagle signature but i want a different one that i am not able to make

Digthebone

I make stuff. And I am always digging for new idea's.

Elibelly1234
Scratcher
100+ posts

Foxanna wrote:

Elibelly1234 wrote:

Dear Foxanna,

~Elibelly1234

OK! You can draw anything you like now.

thanks!

The Sims is coming to Scratch. Click here for more infomation.
Foxanna
Scratcher
100+ posts

digthebone wrote:

could i have a signature? I'll tell you if you reply, i do have a bagle signature but i want a different one that i am not able to make

Hi! Sure, you can have a signature! How would you like it?

digthebone
Scratcher
500+ posts

Foxanna wrote:

digthebone wrote:

i would like a blue backround with some trees in the bottom, at the top left corner it says digthebone in green and light blue words.
Under the digthebone text i would like smaller white words that say always working.
maybe some clouds. and that is it!

Digthebone

Foxanna
Scratcher
100+ posts

digthebone wrote:

Foxanna wrote:

digthebone wrote:

i would like a blue backround with some trees in the bottom, at the top left corner it says digthebone in green and light blue words.
Under the digthebone text i would like smaller white words that say always working.

Sure! I can do that. Would you like me to share it with you on Scratch, or here on this thread or any other particular way?

digthebone
Scratcher
500+ posts

Foxanna wrote:

digthebone wrote:

Foxanna wrote:

digthebone wrote:

Sure! I can do that. Would you like me to share it with you on Scratch, or here on this thread or any other particular way?

you can give me the url on here

Digthebone