Discuss Scratch

Alphysse
Scratcher
1000+ posts

please, scratch team. please listen to us.

Milkysplash wrote:

Codingfairy07 wrote:

-snip
No; they didn't.

Firstly - the 25 reply limit still exists.
They aren't changing it for neurodivergent and autistic users. you are were an inclusive community; ADHD-affected, Nerodivergent and Autistic users can get sensory overload and it can badly damge their physical or mental health.
that's not even being considerate they're demographics of scratch.

pfft. /srs
THEY ARE NOT CHANGING IT BACK. THERE IS A LARGE DIFFERENCE.

HermioneGinnyChoLuna
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nooo. I hate the update.

Visit My Shop!
Codingfairy07
Scratcher
500+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

Codingfairy07 wrote:

-snip
No; they didn't.

They aren't changing it for neurodivergent and autistic users. you are were an inclusive community; ADHD-affected, Nerodivergent and Autistic users can get sensory overload and it can badly damge their physical or mental health.

pfft. /srs
Oh, right. It still will gives me headaches (fact is, every crazy blue color used in 3.0 pages does) and that is still a problem. Maybe its just the blue color, maybe we should make the colors more friendly for not just neurodivergent, autistic, and ADHD scratchers, but also for color blind Scratchers. I meant to say partly (which is a big accomplishment, because Scratch barely listens to us even partly)

Last edited by Codingfairy07 (July 8, 2021 19:38:26)

(φ゜▽゜*♪) :: sensing // This is Laura, my kumquat guard who never sleeps. Sleeping is for amateur Kumquat guards.
Announcement
;
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Codingfairy07 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

Codingfairy07 wrote:

-snip
No; they didn't.

pfft. /srs
Oh, right. It still will gives me headaches (fact is, every crazy blue color used in 3.0 pages does) and that is still a problem. Maybe its just the blue color, maybe we should make the colors more friendly for not just neurodivergent, autistic, and ADHD scratchers, but also for color blind Scratchers
Yep. The discussion forums are perfectly fine; though

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT
- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
Codingfairy07
Scratcher
500+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

Codingfairy07 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

Codingfairy07 wrote:

-snip
No; they didn't.

pfft. /srs
Oh, right. It still will gives me headaches (fact is, every crazy blue color used in 3.0 pages does) and that is still a problem. Maybe its just the blue color, maybe we should make the colors more friendly for not just neurodivergent, autistic, and ADHD scratchers, but also for color blind Scratchers
Yep. The discussion forums are perfectly fine; though
and the profile pages. And the homepage

Last edited by Codingfairy07 (July 13, 2021 15:09:20)

(φ゜▽゜*♪) :: sensing // This is Laura, my kumquat guard who never sleeps. Sleeping is for amateur Kumquat guards.
Announcement
;