Discuss Scratch

zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Betashock (Collaboration)


Welcome to the Betashock collab. Betashock is a FPS game that will be created in unity. There's not much story (yet), but e. We will need programmers, voice actors (for later), and more. You will need a github account, as we will use github. See below for avabile jobs.
Jobs
Programmers (Needed now):

Texturers (Needed Now):

Modelers (Needed Now):

Voice Actors (Not Needed, you cannot apply for this yet): SavageGtic

Musicitions (Not Needed, you cannot apply for this yet.):

Storywriters (Needed Now): Anayathegoddess, Nevzz337
Before applying, you need this template:
Name/Nickname:
Activity (on a scale of 1 to 10):
Job:
Proof of work (Modelers: Pictures, Programmers: Any link to a game (USE GITHUB), Texturers: Pictures):
LINK TO GITHUB: https://github.com/zahmbie1/Betashock

Last edited by zahmbie1 (July 17, 2021 10:57:38)


a jack of all trades, a master of none
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Betashock (Collaboration)

st please make a separate fourm for stories please
Bump

a jack of all trades, a master of none
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Betashock (Collaboration)

zahmbie1 wrote:

st please make a separate fourm for stories please
Bump
swc moment

a jack of all trades, a master of none
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Betashock (Collaboration)

zahmbie1 wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

st please make a separate fourm for stories please
Bump
swc moment
swc moment v2

a jack of all trades, a master of none
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Betashock (Collaboration)

bump

a jack of all trades, a master of none
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Betashock (Collaboration)

attack of the swc
bimp

a jack of all trades, a master of none
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Betashock (Collaboration)

bumper cars

a jack of all trades, a master of none
ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Betashock (Collaboration)

Hmm…
I could learn unity C# after im done with Python. In the mean time i can make external files (E.g images, music)



Join Savari OS!

If i happen to be very inactive all of a sudden ive either been temp banned or perm banned, but i doubt it will haplen.

My signature buttons were made by Lightning Studios 3.0

zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Betashock (Collaboration)

ToastersUnited wrote:

Hmm…
I could learn unity C# after im done with Python. In the mean time i can make external files (E.g images, music)
okdokay

a jack of all trades, a master of none
ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Betashock (Collaboration)

zahmbie1 wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

Hmm…
I could learn unity C# after im done with Python. In the mean time i can make external files (E.g images, music)
okdokay
*Opens up python book*
“Hurry up you turtle. Load the module”

Last edited by ToastersUnited (July 10, 2021 19:56:49)




Join Savari OS!

If i happen to be very inactive all of a sudden ive either been temp banned or perm banned, but i doubt it will haplen.

My signature buttons were made by Lightning Studios 3.0

jhue9563
Scratcher
1 post

Betashock (Collaboration)

I could be a programmer
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Betashock (Collaboration)

jhue9563 wrote:

I could be a programmer
Any examples of C# programming?

a jack of all trades, a master of none
tUrtleBloxMC1
Scratcher
53 posts

Betashock (Collaboration)

when green flag clicked
if <(you) = [true]> then
say [si] for (2) secs
end

Hi! My ROBLOX name is tUrtleBloxMC1, and this is my signature.


[i've kept myself trapped on the computer for a long time because im addicted please just help me on ROBLOX or Scratch thx!]
Anayathegoddess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Betashock (Collaboration)

zahmbie1 wrote:


Welcome to the Betashock collab. Betashock is a FPS game that will be created in unity. There's not much story (yet), but e. We will need programmers, voice actors (for later), and more. You will need a github account, as we will use github. See below for avabile jobs.
Jobs
Programmers (Needed now):

Texturers (Needed Now):

Modelers (Needed Now):

Voice Actors (Not Needed, you cannot apply for this yet):

Musicitions (Not Needed, you cannot apply for this yet.):

Storywriters (Needed Now):
Before applying, you need this template:
Name/Nickname:
Activity (on a scale of 1 to 10):
Proof of work (Modelers: Pictures, Programmers: Any link to a game (USE GITHUB), Texturers: Pictures):
LINK TO GITHUB: https://github.com/zahmbie1/Betashock
anaya/9-6/my schoolwork i cant show you because im not doing a name reveal
however, i only use scratch

Last edited by Anayathegoddess (July 13, 2021 20:11:18)



out of context but idc
remind to make thing: https://www.demirramon.com/generators/undertale_text_box_generator
ik its out of context a g a i n
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy19H-hVbIE
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Betashock (Collaboration)

Anayathegoddess wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:


Welcome to the Betashock collab. Betashock is a FPS game that will be created in unity. There's not much story (yet), but e. We will need programmers, voice actors (for later), and more. You will need a github account, as we will use github. See below for avabile jobs.
Jobs
Programmers (Needed now):

Texturers (Needed Now):

Modelers (Needed Now):

Voice Actors (Not Needed, you cannot apply for this yet):

Musicitions (Not Needed, you cannot apply for this yet.):

Storywriters (Needed Now):
Before applying, you need this template:
Name/Nickname:
Activity (on a scale of 1 to 10):
Proof of work (Modelers: Pictures, Programmers: Any link to a game (USE GITHUB), Texturers: Pictures):
LINK TO GITHUB: https://github.com/zahmbie1/Betashock
anaya/9-6/my schoolwork i cant show you because im not doing a name reveal
however, i only use scratch
(crap, i new i forgot something on the app)
Which job thing are you applying for?

a jack of all trades, a master of none
Nevzz337
Scratcher
24 posts

Betashock (Collaboration)

Name/Nickname: Nev
Activity (on a scale of 1 to 10): 6
Job: Storywriter
Proof of work (Modelers: Pictures, Programmers: Any link to a game (USE GITHUB), Texturers: Pictures):
SavageGtic
Scratcher
12 posts

Betashock (Collaboration)

Name/Nickname: Sav
Activity (on a scale of 1 to 10): 7
Proof of work (Modelers: Pictures, Programmers: Any link to a game (USE GITHUB), Texturers: Pictures):
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Betashock (Collaboration)

Nevzz337 wrote:

Name/Nickname: Nev
Activity (on a scale of 1 to 10): 6
Job: Storywriter
Proof of work (Modelers: Pictures, Programmers: Any link to a game (USE GITHUB), Texturers: Pictures):
Ok… I won't accept you yet, but could you write like some backstory behind the game? The working idea is that AI has taken over the earth.

SavageGtic wrote:

Name/Nickname: Sav
Activity (on a scale of 1 to 10): 7
Proof of work (Modelers: Pictures, Programmers: Any link to a game (USE GITHUB), Texturers: Pictures):
Job?

a jack of all trades, a master of none
SavageGtic
Scratcher
12 posts

Betashock (Collaboration)

Job could be voice actor or storywrighter.
Nevzz337
Scratcher
24 posts

Betashock (Collaboration)

zahmbie1 wrote:

Nevzz337 wrote:

Name/Nickname: Nev
Activity (on a scale of 1 to 10): 6
Job: Storywriter
Proof of work (Modelers: Pictures, Programmers: Any link to a game (USE GITHUB), Texturers: Pictures):
Ok… I won't accept you yet, but could you write like some backstory behind the game? The working idea is that AI has taken over the earth.

SavageGtic wrote:

Name/Nickname: Sav
Activity (on a scale of 1 to 10): 7
Proof of work (Modelers: Pictures, Programmers: Any link to a game (USE GITHUB), Texturers: Pictures):
Job?

Ok but a little more detailed would be easier for me

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile