Discuss Scratch

ComputerCole
Scratcher
500+ posts

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Scratch Edition! ~ We NEED Animators, Artists, Developers, and Coders!

Bump it up!

Banner by @Lightning_Bolt77, OC designs by me but OC created by @Lightning_Bolt77.

ComputerCole
Scratcher
500+ posts

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Scratch Edition! ~ We NEED Animators, Artists, Developers, and Coders!

captain_technology wrote:

Staff Form
Username:@captain_technology
Position (Developer, Artist, Animator, etc.): Co-artist ( won't be able to make any OC's or anything. But I can provide you with them.
Reason You Want To Join: I dunno
Activity (1-10):9
Will You Submit Assignments On Time?: Maybe
Code: pop
Alright! As artist, you'll be working on decorations and trivia ideas.

Banner by @Lightning_Bolt77, OC designs by me but OC created by @Lightning_Bolt77.

ComputerCole
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump it up!

crispyapple
Scratcher
500+ posts

ComputerCole wrote:

Bump it up!
how convenient i was looking for this forum anyway i have come up with two easy questions (with more to come)
1. what is the scratch url (probably not the best since people can just look at the url bar but could we ask that before you start the game you go into fullscreen then click f11 which hides the url bar)
2. whats the name of the scratch mascot (i should come up with some more original questions lol)

Last updated: 31/Mar
Advertisments

ComputerCole
Scratcher
500+ posts

crispyapple wrote:

ComputerCole wrote:

Bump it up!
how convenient i was looking for this forum anyway i have come up with two easy questions (with more to come)
1. what is the scratch url (probably not the best since people can just look at the url bar but could we ask that before you start the game you go into fullscreen then click f11 which hides the url bar)
2. whats the name of the scratch mascot (i should come up with some more original questions lol)
No question 1, because people aren't going to follow that rule. Question 2 can be used for a 100 point question.

crispyapple
Scratcher
500+ posts

ComputerCole wrote:

crispyapple wrote:

ComputerCole wrote:

Bump it up!
No question 1, because people aren't going to follow that rule. Question 2 can be used for a 100 point question.
ok

Advertisments

ComputerCole
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump it up!

ComputerCole
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump it up! We NEED more collaborators!

ComputerCole
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

ComputerCole
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump!

NILL_GAMES10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Oh wow. I cant believe this hasn't got any more collaborators

I've moved accounts. Go to my new account here.
crispyapple
Scratcher
500+ posts

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

i invited @101corp just now he might join

Advertisments

ComputerCole
Scratcher
500+ posts

crispyapple wrote:

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

Good! By the way, new assignments are up for some. I'll be doing an activity check soon.

NILL_GAMES10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ComputerCole wrote:

crispyapple wrote:

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

Good! By the way, new assignments are up for some. I'll be doing an activity check soon.
Ok. Im just working on a spoiler free site

I've moved accounts. Go to my new account here.
ComputerCole
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

unicornlove1936
Scratcher
5 posts

Manager Form
Username: unicornlove1936
Position: manager
Reason You Want To Join: I want to be a millionare
Experience: lottery ticket scratchtale AU non popular projects and banner requests
Will You Keep Track of Staff? HECK YEAH
Code: uni
Best Skill Art
(I did not make my profile pic rainbowunicornpinkie did)

Last edited by unicornlove1936 (June 29, 2021 13:24:59)

crispyapple
Scratcher
500+ posts

unicornlove1936 wrote:

Manager Form
Username: unicornlove1936
Position: manager
Reason You Want To Join: I want to be a millionare
Experience: lottery ticket scratchtale AU non popular projects and banner requests
Will You Keep Track of Staff? HECK YEAH
Code: uni
Best Skill Art
the code is incorrect you have to read all the text on the first page to get the code

Advertisments

unicornlove1936
Scratcher
5 posts

sry my sis was on my account I knew it was pop