Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [CLOSED] ~ BBCode Buys ~ || Buy your BBCode needs here! || HIRING! || We know the tricks, and tips, of BBCode! || FREE! || [RSS Feed]
Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] ~ BBCode Buys ~ || Buy your BBCode needs here! || HIRING! || We know the tricks, and tips, of BBCode! || FREE! ||

BBump!

My siggy was made in the Water Otters 2.0 and Feathered Finds!

Shop I Own - |^| - Shop I Work At - |^| - Shop I Work At -|^|- Shop Contest -|^|- My Profile - |^| - Latest Project

Road to 2000 Posts! - 1000 I I I I I I I I I I 2000
70% of the Way!

^ It's cute - Click on it ^

Scratch On!
Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] ~ BBCode Buys ~ || Buy your BBCode needs here! || HIRING! || We know the tricks, and tips, of BBCode! || FREE! ||

BBump!

Shop I Own - |^| - Shop I Work At - |^| - Shop I Work At -|^|- Shop Contest -|^|- My Profile - |^| - Latest Project

70% of the Way!

Scratch On!
Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BBump!

70% of the Way!

Scratch On!
Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BBump!

70% of the Way!

Scratch On!
Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BBump!

70% of the Way!

Scratch On!
Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BBump!

70% of the Way!

Scratch On!
agent2615
Scratcher
100+ posts

what is bbcode?

my shop

agent2615 (:
=D this is 1234 he protects my siggy from bad guys!

think [I love meerkats]
Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

agent2615 wrote:

what is bbcode?

BBcode is the code for the forums. It's what's making this text purple. Or making THIS text bold.

If you want any BBCode, then use the form on the original post!

70% of the Way!

Scratch On!
mitdk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: mitdk
Description (Text, color of text, emojies(it's emojis, just letting you know), lists, etc.): I'd like a 3.0 svg of every block on scratch(excluding extensions), in separate costumes
Due Date:08/15/2021, Let me know if that's too short
Are you following this shop? (Topic): No, do i need to?
Where would you like us to contact you?: Profile
Other: Does this count as BBCode?

Last edited by mitdk (Aug. 13, 2021 17:08:55)

Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mitdk wrote:

Username: mitdk
Description (Text, color of text, emojies(it's emojis, just letting you know), lists, etc.): I'd like a 3.0 svg of every block on scratch(excluding extensions), in separate costumes
Due Date:08/15/2021, Let me know if that's too short
Are you following this shop? (Topic): No, do i need to?
Where would you like us to contact you?: Profile
Other: Does this count as BBCode?

This isn't BBCode, so I'll have to reject this.

70% of the Way!

Scratch On!
Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BBump!

70% of the Way!

Scratch On!
Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BBump!

70% of the Way!

Scratch On!
Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BBump!

70% of the Way!

Scratch On!
-MyNewAccount-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: -MyNewAccount-
Shop name & Link: ☀️ Sunshine Studios ☀️
Benefits: We are both BBCode Shops, and there aren't that much, so I think it'd great to have a BBCode Partner.
What your shop sells: BBCode & Formatting for new shops, shop ideas (names, slogans, etc.), & banners.
Are you following this topic?: I am now
Your banner (Optional):
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/0ranges1/04A5F02832BE4CACA1F0.gif[/img]
Lemon :D

cami ~ she-her
Raise a glass to freedom, something they can never take away, no matter what they tell you. • John Laurens

Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BBump!

70% of the Way!

Scratch On!
Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Closing. Too inactive. Might reopen sometime though.

70% of the Way!

Scratch On!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [CLOSED] ~ BBCode Buys ~ || Buy your BBCode needs here! || HIRING! || We know the tricks, and tips, of BBCode! || FREE! || [RSS Feed]