Discuss Scratch

mas6y6
Scratcher
100+ posts

Report Image and profile picture issues here!

You meant discuss not studio

Hi i am mas6y6 i am the maker and owner for Scratch Cloud

Its a Scratch in Scratch Project

======
The Cloud Web has been discontinued
landofgreenandgold
Scratcher
100+ posts

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.15.6, Safari 14.0.2, No Flash version detected
So my pfp was showing up as a blank square for a while but only recently I think it’s back to normal. Wondering whether it’s because of cdn2 being problematic?

hi i’m inactive here, here’s my main
eyeless200
Scratcher
9 posts

My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13816.82.0, Chrome 90.0.4430.218, No Flash version detectedMy
when green flag clicked browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13816.82.0, Chrome 90.0.4430.218, No Flash version detectedMy browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13816.82.0, Chrome 90.0.4430.218, No Flash version detectedMy browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13816.82.0, Chrome 90.0.4430.218, No Flash version detectedMy browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13816.82.0, Chrome 90.0.4430.218, No Flash version detectedMy browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13816.82.0, Chrome 90.0.4430.218, No Flash version detectedMy browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13816.82.0, Chrome 90.0.4430.218, No Flash version detectedMy browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13816.82.0, Chrome 90.0.4430.218, No Flash version detectedMy browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13816.82.0, Chrome 90.0.4430.218, No Flash version detectedMy browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13816.82.0, Chrome 90.0.4430.218, No Flash version detected
play sound [haha im in danger v] until done
Wario1027
Scratcher
1000+ posts

eyeless200 wrote:

My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13816.82.0, Chrome 90.0.4430.218, No Flash version detectedMy
when green flag clicked browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13816.82.0, Chrome 90.0.4430.218, No Flash version detectedMy browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13816.82.0, Chrome 90.0.4430.218, No Flash version detectedMy browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13816.82.0, Chrome 90.0.4430.218, No Flash version detectedMy browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13816.82.0, Chrome 90.0.4430.218, No Flash version detectedMy browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13816.82.0, Chrome 90.0.4430.218, No Flash version detectedMy browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13816.82.0, Chrome 90.0.4430.218, No Flash version detectedMy browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13816.82.0, Chrome 90.0.4430.218, No Flash version detectedMy browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13816.82.0, Chrome 90.0.4430.218, No Flash version detectedMy browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13816.82.0, Chrome 90.0.4430.218, No Flash version detected
play sound [haha im in danger v] until done
Geez, that block is huge.

Doobus Goobus as Phoenix Wright wrote:

“Maya last time you slipped on a giant banana peel, flew into outer space, landed in the country of Turkey where your hand landed on a knife that had just been used to stab a dude, followed by you knocking over disinfectant on every part of the knife except your fingerprints, but still removing the original killer's fingerprints, and there was a record of airport tickets you ordered online of you going to Turkey at that exact time which you apparently ordered while you were sleepwalking.”
LiveLaughLove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

yay de glitch is fixed

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤcall me nikki

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ♐+Tiger| Left handed||Anime||Cuartedx2|| Artist ||

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝“I like criticism. It makes you strong.” — LeBron James..✨❞

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤShe/Herㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ~ I Know many secrets~
ㅤㅤㅤ

hiPeeps124816
Scratcher
500+ posts

now all we need to worry about is the thumbnail glitch

Generation 7: First time you see this? Copy and paste it on top of your signature in the forums and increase generation by 1.

thethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethethe
Specs -
Browser: Varies, usually Safari 15.3 or Opera GX 83 or Firefox 96
Computer: Late 2013 MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Dual Core Intel Core i5
highlight and shift down arrow

;
-Kryptonite-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I believe the glitch's been fixed.

Welcome to my Forum signature.
97Scratch
Scratcher
6 posts

Guys, I think the thumbnail glitch is starting to go away! I checked my profile, and because of the glitch, at least 11 projects were gone, and now, ALL of them are currently on! I think scratch has finally fixed this after like, 2 weeks, and I am SO HAPPY! If the glitch returns, warn me.
when green flag clicked
say [YEZ GLITCH GONE]
set [happines] to [900000000]
Wario1027
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Well, now we can close the topic.

“Maya last time you slipped on a giant banana peel, flew into outer space, landed in the country of Turkey where your hand landed on a knife that had just been used to stab a dude, followed by you knocking over disinfectant on every part of the knife except your fingerprints, but still removing the original killer's fingerprints, and there was a record of airport tickets you ordered online of you going to Turkey at that exact time which you apparently ordered while you were sleepwalking.”
No-Please-
Scratcher
26 posts

my pfp was showing when I was last on, now it isn't…
Wario1027
Scratcher
1000+ posts

No-Please- wrote:

Well, I can see it, just give it some time to load.

F846playz
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bug Has Been Patched

For Those That Question How I Type, You Don't Have To Question It Out Loud. I Know I Type Like This And It Is Intentional. You Shouldn't Criticize Me Because I Type In A Way That You Don't Like.

You Can Check Out My Quality Projects By Clicking The Image Or By Clicking This Text.
StickyAnimations212
New to Scratch
1 post

this is a problem…
My browser / operating system: Windows Vista, Chrome 49.0.2623.112, Flash 21.0 (release 0)
No-Please-
Scratcher
26 posts

Wario1027 wrote:

No-Please- wrote:

Well, I can see it, just give it some time to load.
at my profile end it wont…
Your text to link here… (hope image will show up)
dhuls
Scratcher
1000+ posts

StickyAnimations212 wrote:

this is a problem…
My browser / operating system: Windows Vista, Chrome 49.0.2623.112, Flash 21.0 (release 0)
Don't use Windows Vista and Chrome 49. Scratch requires Chrome 63 or newer, which require Windows 7 or newer. These old versions of Windows and Chrome are extremely unsecure and may make you get a virus.

Last edited by dhuls (June 17, 2021 22:23:48)

REALDDdaBOSS
Scratcher
7 posts

ITS FIXED GOD THX YOU

Hoi
D-ScratchNinja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Some studio thumbnails are still not showing, I think it's the recent ones. I noticed that the project thumbnails were fixed too!

D-ScratchNinja • he/him
- The following is my signature, which always shows up below my posts. -

New! Filter through my projects with my website.

Need to fix an issue? Check out this studio for solutions to some common problems!

OS: Windows 11 / Browser: Microsoft Edge / Time zone: PST/PDT
Wario1027
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dhuls wrote:

this is a problem…
Don't use Windows Vista and Chrome 49. Scratch requires Chrome 63 or newer, which require Windows 7 or newer. These old versions of Windows and Chrome are extremely unsecure and may make you get a virus.
Wait Chrome 63 is a thing

dhuls
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wario1027 wrote:

dhuls wrote:

this is a problem…
Wait Chrome 63 is a thing

(src)
Animals_and_Plants
Scratcher
12 posts

Hello can any one Please teach how to atach image in this