Discuss Scratch

RSITYTScratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

(NEW) Great Shops Of Scratch! OPEN TO PARTNERS!! (NEW)

Shop Owner: Me
Shop Name: Red Square Shop 2.0
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/634954/
Shop's Banner Link:
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/RSITYT/Untitled8.png[/img]
Description: Welcome to Red Square Shop 2.0!
Description colors: Red
Would you like our News Letter (Yes or No): Yes
Other:

edit: page 4 king

Last edited by RSITYTScratch (Oct. 13, 2022 02:33:37)

3,461: When you see this, copy and paste at the top of your sig if you want to spread the number. If not, then that's fine.

A BIG WAVE OF NOTIFICATIONS AHHHHHH-

Hello, I'm RSITYT! I am a autistic Puerto Rican 11 year old who is known for making Find the Squares.

Forget about the YT part, I don't have my channel anymore. Anyways, please notify me on my profile if you responded to my post in a topic, thanks.

Here's a game that I been working on: Find the Squares: The Fruit Named Husa, and yes, you can advertise your game in your sig.

when @greenFlag misclicked::events :: hat
check everywhere::sensing
wait (0.01) seconds::control
self-destruct::control :: cap
Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo2k

Oh, you won't see this without pressing Ctrl+Shift+Down!
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

(NEW) Great Shops Of Scratch! OPEN TO PARTNERS!! (NEW)

Since this topic hasn't seen a new post from the topic owner in a long time, I'm going to assume that it is dead and close the topic. If it still is alive, the topic owner just needs to use the Report button to ask a mod to reopen it

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;