Discuss Scratch

Hagrid32
Scratcher
100+ posts

A little project I am working on with @Hagrid 32. please do not eavesdrop.

Also i figured out that level is every block thats spawns and init seams is the ores. The numbers in level are the block id of the block.

Uh, I making some platformers and paper minecraft mods, be sure to check out my profile to check out my awesome mods and projects!
23abrahmandam
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hagrid32 wrote:

Like is he thinking that it is a big deal to tell us? Its just telling how he did it.He didn't even tell parnapple when he askedD:
He wants to keep it secret cuz if he reveals it, other people will also do stuff and will become more famous than him. Anyways, back to pavement strips.

[small][/small]
define :):o:(:rolleyes::o:P:/:mad::lol::):D:|;):)
F4F meeee

Post Ideas for paper minecraft: trapcraft traps in my profile.
I AM ACTIVE ONLY MON TO FRI DURING SCHOOL HOURS. I am addicted to paper minecraft.

my accounts:

@23abrahmandam - main

@wedswer - remixing & playing

@22e2 - collabs.

@Akbar_Birbal - being evil

I AM AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAH
23abrahmandam
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hagrid32 wrote:

Also i figured out that level is every block thats spawns and init seams is the ores. The numbers in level are the block id of the block.
So I am guessing that the game seed is just all the values in level added to other data like gamemode.

[small][/small]
F4F meeee

I AM ACTIVE ONLY MON TO FRI DURING SCHOOL HOURS. I am addicted to paper minecraft.

my accounts:

@23abrahmandam - main

@22e2 - collabs.

I AM AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAH
23abrahmandam
Scratcher
100+ posts

okay… now lets try to figure out i_z3 variable next. he seems to replace that item with gravel and stone brick stairs.

[small][/small]
F4F meeee

my accounts:

@23abrahmandam - main

@22e2 - collabs.

Hagrid32
Scratcher
100+ posts

23abrahmandam wrote:

Hagrid32 wrote:

So I am guessing that the game seed is just all the values in level added to other data like gamemode.
no i think the game seed is just random numbers that form a save code.

Uh, I making some platformers and paper minecraft mods, be sure to check out my profile to check out my awesome mods and projects!
Hagrid32
Scratcher
100+ posts

23abrahmandam wrote:

okay… now lets try to figure out i_z3 variable next. he seems to replace that item with gravel and stone brick stairs.
we could ask parnapple or cowmanjl or kotekhe,,,

23abrahmandam
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hagrid32 wrote:

23abrahmandam wrote:

Parnapple does not know, he already said he does not know how to spawn trees homes, etc. and Cowmanjl also did not answer any of my questions on mods he added. kotekhehe is a good idea tho…

[small][/small]
F4F meeee

my accounts:

@23abrahmandam - main

@22e2 - collabs.

23abrahmandam
Scratcher
100+ posts

23abrahmandam wrote:

Hagrid32 wrote:

23abrahmandam wrote:

Parnapple does not know, he already said he does not know how to spawn trees homes, etc. and Cowmanjl also did not answer any of my questions on mods he added. kotekhehe is a good idea tho…
Oh I forgot, Tiny-pig said he'd make a tutorial for sum stuff like rpg and trapped chest.

[small][/small]
F4F meeee

my accounts:

@23abrahmandam - main

@22e2 - collabs.

Hagrid32
Scratcher
100+ posts

23abrahmandam wrote:

23abrahmandam wrote:

Hagrid32 wrote:

23abrahmandam wrote:

Oh I forgot, Tiny-pig said he'd make a tutorial for sum stuff like rpg and trapped chest.
Lets see oK?

Hagrid32
Scratcher
100+ posts

23abrahmandam wrote:

Hagrid32 wrote:

Like is he thinking that it is a big deal to tell us? Its just telling how he did it.He didn't even tell parnapple when he askedD:
He wants to keep it secret cuz if he reveals it, other people will also do stuff and will become more famous than him. Anyways, back to pavement strips.
but like he already has like 5000 followers. Its not like they are gonna get a lot of fame of doing mods. Its likely you can only add 1 to 4 structures bc it won't save after that point

23abrahmandam
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hagrid32 wrote:

23abrahmandam wrote:

23abrahmandam wrote:

Hagrid32 wrote:

23abrahmandam wrote:

Lets see oK?
he did not make it yet tho….

[small][/small]
F4F meeee

my accounts:

@23abrahmandam - main

@22e2 - collabs.

23abrahmandam
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hagrid32 wrote:

23abrahmandam wrote:

Hagrid32 wrote:

but like he already has like 5000 followers. Its not like they are gonna get a lot of fame of doing mods. Its likely you can only add 1 to 4 structures bc it won't save after that point
Ik but… so lets try to figure out that variable now. maybetry to get a hold of kotek. he is not greedy or anything so he can help. Parnapple too, but idk if he knows cuz he said he did not bfore.

[small][/small]
F4F meeee

my accounts:

@23abrahmandam - main

@22e2 - collabs.

Hagrid32
Scratcher
100+ posts

23abrahmandam wrote:

Hagrid32 wrote:

23abrahmandam wrote:

23abrahmandam wrote:

Hagrid32 wrote:

23abrahmandam wrote:

Lets see oK?
he did not make it yet tho….
ok

Hagrid32
Scratcher
100+ posts

23abrahmandam wrote:

Hagrid32 wrote:

23abrahmandam wrote:

Hagrid32 wrote:

Ik but… so lets try to figure out that variable now. maybetry to get a hold of kotek. he is not greedy or anything so he can help. Parnapple too, but idk if he knows cuz he said he did not bfore.
I don't think kotek knows how to add structures toooo…

23abrahmandam
Scratcher
100+ posts

oh. but it is just the i_z3 variable that we need to know. not the whole structure.

[small][/small]
F4F meeee

my accounts:

@23abrahmandam - main

@22e2 - collabs.

Hagrid32
Scratcher
100+ posts

23abrahmandam wrote:

oh. but it is just the i_z3 variable that we need to know. not the whole structure.
hmm ok lets ask

Hagrid32
Scratcher
100+ posts

RTX9 wrote:

when green flag clicked
move (69<key [4 v] pressed?>) steps
say [20] for (2) secs
Bruh stop doing nonsense. We are doing a collab and you are just posting nonsense.

23abrahmandam
Scratcher
100+ posts

it is okayy. I reported him for blockspam and osting irrelevent content

[small][/small]
F4F meeee

my accounts:

@23abrahmandam - main

@22e2 - collabs.

23abrahmandam
Scratcher
100+ posts

um.. Hagrid? Are you there?

[small][/small]
F4F meeee

my accounts:

@23abrahmandam - main

@22e2 - collabs.

Hagrid32
Scratcher
100+ posts

23abrahmandam wrote:

um.. Hagrid? Are you there?
oh sorry i was doing school stuff give me a hour