Discuss Scratch

-K_B-
Scratcher
42 posts

Scratch Contributors - Meet the Contributors!

Hi there. I'm KB. I work at the PPTBF for a while, about 5-6 months (Sept. 10, 2021) and the scratch wiki for 3 to 4 months. I've been wanting to help out the ST for a while now, and I took the chance after I became a scratcher and decided to help. If you ever need to talk to somebody, come to me! Everyone is welcome under my profile! Don't be afraid to say anything to me, you can even come down my profile to just say hi! ^-^ Keep scratching!

~KB (sorry this was short, I was running out of time-)

-KB-
Sometimes, all we need is a little hug to warm up people's day.
Enjoy your day :)
-UniverseCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello there I’m -UniverseCoder- and I like helping out on scratch. I am a tech nerd and pythoner. Apart from scratching and pythoning, I love playing soccer and reading Magic Tree House.

Select my siggy and use shift+down arrow to view the rest

I use the nono word.

Favorite Quote:
“In this world, it’s ninja or BE ninjaed.” – ScolderCreations
Search this in Google to find all my posts:
 f4117f308b6f2350959bdb493b0fb837268ac7523034cd8aa82d00a5d99cd2af

(o_o::#244ca5)(D_D::#3873f5)(o_o::#244ca5)('_'::#3873f5)(\( _ \(::#244ca5)(\) _ \)::#3873f5)::#181b29 reporter
Made by mybearworld
jask82006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hi there! I'm jask82006
Science and maths are my favorite subjects!

I have contributed in many places, Scratch Camp 2021 counselor, Propose Project to be Featured curator , Front Page Curator Application Curator ,Scratch Design Studio helper and occasionally in discussion forums.

I love to contribute because I enjoy seeing different and unique project and giving feedback on their projects. Seeing them happy makes me happy

Fun fact about me- I'm great lover of chocolates. My b-day cakes, ice cream, shakes are all chocolate flavoured

Bye <33

Last edited by jask82006 (Sept. 12, 2021 15:14:06)

pokemonlex
Scratcher
2 posts

Hi there! I'm ScriptedLex!

I'm a SDS Translator Helper for Japanese.

I love to contribute because I believe every Scratcher from every part of the world deserves to be with us!

Fun Fact: I LOVE to create games on multiple platforms with different kinds of code, I'm currently working on Lua for Roblox! Bye!

やあ!私はScriptedLexです!

私は日本語のSDS翻訳ヘルパーです。

世界各地のすべてのスクラッチャーが私たちと一緒にいるに値すると信じているので、私は貢献するのが大好きです!

おもしろ情報:さまざまな種類のコードを使用して複数のプラットフォームでゲームを作成するのが大好きです。現在、Lua for Robloxに取り組んでいます!さよなら!
Gnats1
Scratcher
10 posts

Reposting again: Hi, I'm jade, a normal lesbian girl living in high school. I am weird at times but also out of context but surprisingly I am a SWC Member. Anyways I love to help scratchers! Have a great day - Jade
rainpelt28
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hi! My name is Rainpelt28 and I'm a forum helpers curator and made the introduction to the requests forum. I like contributing to help people out so they can have a good experience on Scratch and I just love how accessible Scratch is for anyone to just make whatever they want. I've been around Scratch for a bit of time now and outside of Scratch I have an interest in film and writing!

Hi! I am rainpelt28! Right now, I am working on a super cool detailed and fun game coming soon!

Feel free to ask for help with Scratch! I have been using this account for over 3 years, and have used the program even longer than that! Previous owner of one of the shop directories and current owner of intro to request sticky! Have a nice day!
TheInternet_IsCoool
New to Scratch
1 post

hello imma furry as weirdo
-RabbitWorld-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello, I am a girl that loves rabbits! I contribute to scratch by being a SDS helper, SWC member, Scratch wiki contributor, PPTBF curator, FPC #517, FPCAH curator and I curate many scratch team studios including Pi Day 2022, Spreading Kindness, Whatdoes scratch mean to you and all the scratch week studios.

Last edited by -RabbitWorld- (May 29, 2022 05:44:13)

♥ SDS Manager
♥ 6 Featured Studios
♥ FPC #517
♥ SWC Reviewer
RAMANRANJAN2282
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hi I am RAMANRANJAN2282. I am a SDS helper and a Scratch camp counselor and curator of FPCA and FPCAH and helping around community.I like to contribute in studio and community.
I am a Scratch wiki contributor

Last edited by RAMANRANJAN2282 (March 6, 2022 03:45:27)

Last edited by me
RoseReef
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I removed this.

Last edited by RoseReef (Oct. 23, 2022 15:11:35)

❝ hee hee ❞
♎︎ gnat | she / they
src host | artist
#horrorSWC2023! #stingrayslays #sophsterslays
MaterArc
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hi! I'm MaterArc <3
I am an active scratch contributor and community helper who helps and manages most of the community events and SDS.
I am a 3x scratch SDS helper, 13x Scratch Team Studio Curator, Scratch Wiki Editor

I hope I see you around the website ^^

Last edited by MaterArc (June 4, 2022 15:25:25)

Roles: Head Aviate Admin, Forumer, SDS Helper, Scratch Wikian, and Community Helper, SCC 2022.
Achievements: 7x trending, 18x Scratch Studio Curator, 9x SDS Helper, 7x Curated, etc

RoseReef
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello there! I'm RoseReef

I'm Nat, an SDS helper, scratch community helper, scratch camp host (not the scratch scratch camp), natural born leader and homeschooler who loves volleyball, art, Olivia Rodrigo, and so much more. Being able to contribute to the scratch community, creating studios for history months, helping out in SDS, and just being generally helping out in the scratch community is an honor and joy. I love helping whenever I can, I enjoy every moment in community studios. I've curated seven community studios and two SDSs so far, including Scratchtober, Black History Month, All from the Dot, Landmarks, Birthday Celebrations, Desenhando Mascotes com o DoM, Happy Pride Month, and a few more.

Scratch on
- Nat

Last edited by RoseReef (Oct. 23, 2022 15:29:27)

❝ hee hee ❞
♎︎ gnat | she / they
src host | artist
#horrorSWC2023! #stingrayslays #sophsterslays
ZendraGames
Scratcher
31 posts

Hello there! I am ZendraGames! Popularly, known as Zendra.

I am Front Page Curator #555, Scratch Design Studio Helper, Front Page Curator Applications Studio Curator, Propose Projects To Be Featured Studio Curator, Scratch Event Studios Curator, Front Page Curator Applications Help Studio Curator, Main Tamil Translator of Scratch Studios, Scratch Camp Counselor of 2023

I love to contribute to Scratch, because I consider it as a small way to help the Whole Community. Since, small age I love to help people around me. Scratch has now given me a opportunity to help people all around the world. So, I help the Community by giving some small help that I can.

Fun Fact: I love Mathematics it's my favourite subject. And I draw during my free time too.

Bye!

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖
જ⁀➴Hello, Nice to meet you, I'm Zendra!
You're awesome smile please :D
❥ A Friendly Scratcher trying to help this Scratch Community and being friends with everyone! ♡.
❥ What I'm doing currently:
જ⁀➴ listening to music • Drawing • Maths • Reading • Sleeping • Enjoying nature • Helping animals ♡
➴❥ “Yesterday is history:Tomorrow's a mystery but today's a gift that's why it's called ”present".
Love yourself and your enjoy life ♡ you're perfect just the way you are.
ajskateboarder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I am ajskateboarder, as the username indicates

I am interested in art, various parts of computer science, math to some extent, and being on this site for some reason. Speaking of CS, this site was my greatest motivating factor to get into computer science in addition to the pandemic. I've been here for 6 years as well, so that's nice

I originally started foruming so I could get some validation from being a TFH member, but never joined it, even after getting like 4k posts I (hopefully) won't look back on this post since I'm not a Show and Tell kind of person

It's 7am as I write this

Last edited by ajskateboarder (Oct. 13, 2023 02:10:52)