Discuss Scratch

dinoqueen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Magnifier - Scratch comment reactions and probably something else

LandonHarter wrote:

dinoqueen wrote:

LandonHarter wrote:

You should've used for the reaction icon.

But it's scary
Is it?

Yeah

Join the octopuses

Anyways I'm Raine the transmasc rando and I don't know what to change this to

~ THE RANDOM NOTE ARCHIVE ~
“and I get gender envy from Shen and Pure Vessel” (date unknown)
“and this is a reminder that Nosks, when not disguised, are always doing the gay hand” (March 25, 2022)
"and you should absolutely check this out, it's so beautiful and wholesome and it made me cry“ (March 31, 2022)
”and I unironically like the duck song“ (April 2, 2022)
”and I want my anxiety to magically disappear from existence somehow“ (April 16, 2022)
”and I like fictional bug husbands“ (April 21, 2022)
”and I haven't changed this in forever so uhhhhhhhhhhh cleanliness is next to godliness“ (May 15, 2022)
”and I am determined to become Krobus's found family brother“ (May 17, 2022)
”and I don't know what to change this to" (June 3, 2022)

Nobody in Hollow Knight is cishet, all the Celestial Gods (from Light Fall) are trans, and Hilda is autistic

I don't make the rules
potatophant
Scratcher
1000+ posts

magnifier 2 is now in production, and it's fast. there are some things that aren't implemented yet (namely settings, mobile support, post starring, relative dates on comments, and a decent homepage), which will be available tomorrow.

use magnifier 2

Last edited by potatophant (Oct. 25, 2021 19:12:19)

gosoccerboy5
Scratcher
1000+ posts

potatophant wrote:

magnifier 2 is now in production, and it's fast. there are some things that aren't implemented yet (namely settings, mobile support, post starring, relative dates on comments, and a decent homepage), which will be available tomorrow.

use magnifier 2
very fast i like it so far

Kerbal Space Program!!!
CST1229
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I don't think the comment ID should be displayed as regular text, it makes it look like it's part of the comment.

This is a signature. It's text that appears below each post I write. Click here to learn more. And use Shift+Down to see more if you're on Chrome.
Even bigger bruh moment than the last time
my favorite coding website in which sharing code, extensions or websites written with code isn't allowed (credit to jeffalo and chiroyce)
Stuff I made
Verixion
Scratcher
100+ posts

potatophant wrote:

use magnifier 2
are reactions using the same db?

Last edited by Verixion (Oct. 25, 2021 19:32:45)

back in business

potatophant
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Verixion wrote:

potatophant wrote:

use magnifier 2
are reactions using the same db?
everything is in a new format but i wrote and ran a program to translate the old ones to the new format, so old reactions are still there.

kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I think inherit broke so you may want to specify Dosis one more time on the options CSS. Should I PR?

Last edited by kccuber (Oct. 25, 2021 21:06:51)

Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape
potatophant
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kccuber wrote:

I think inherit broke so you may want to specify Dosis one more time on the options CSS. Should I PR?

that doesn't happen for me. what browser/os are you using?

kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

potatophant wrote:

snip
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Firefox 92.0, No Flash version detected
I don't think the outdated firefox has anything to do with it though.

_omitted_Clausewitz
Scratcher
500+ posts

kccuber wrote:

potatophant wrote:

snip
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Firefox 92.0, No Flash version detected
I don't think the outdated firefox has anything to do with it though.
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 95.0.4638.54, No Flash version detected
cannot replicate
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

_omitted_Clausewitz wrote:

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 95.0.4638.54, No Flash version detected
cannot replicate
That's because it somehow seems to work on chrome

potatophant
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i think the issue with the dropdown font is a bug in firefox where it doesn't recognise custom fonts for options.

misaPuding
Scratcher
500+ posts

LandonHarter wrote:

dinoqueen wrote:

LandonHarter wrote:

You should've used for the reaction icon.

But it's scary
Is it?
Kinda yes when I start thinking about it (it's not like that I run away from the computer and start gathering weapons to fight with sussy impostonator tho)

Epic gamers highlight posts
If you own a shop, think about joining the USS, SCA or SSA!

IMPORTANT: This siggy is getting interrupted because I lost my glasses. (Credit to @Chiroyce for the interruption´s BBCode)
Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo2k
Interruption BBCode:
Please set a status at [url=https://ocular.jeffalo.net/?utm_campaign=Scratch%20signature%20link%20in%20<yourusername>%27s%20signature]Ocular[/url] by clicking the below image, to make [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Jeffalo]@Jeffalo[/url] happy! #OcularStatusesTo2k :D
[url=https://ocular.jeffalo.net/?utm_campaign=Scratch%20signature%20banner%20in%20<yourusername>%27s%20signature][img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/6c7975af8323a8ffbc74313ce7072f1e.png[/img][/url]
Kumquat slept in thy signature on Scratch. Kumquat openest thy place under your post
potatophant
Scratcher
1000+ posts

comment starring is now in production. note that any replies posted or deleted regarding a comment that you have starred will not be updated on the “starred” page until you unstar and restar a comment.

misaPuding
Scratcher
500+ posts

potatophant wrote:

comment starring is now in production. note that any replies posted or deleted regarding a comment that you have starred will not be updated on the “starred” page until you unstar and restar a comment.
Why don't comments I starred before show on the “Starred” page?

Epic gamers highlight posts
If you own a shop, think about joining the USS, SCA or SSA!

IMPORTANT: This siggy is getting interrupted because I lost my glasses. (Credit to @Chiroyce for the interruption´s BBCode)
Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo2k
Interruption BBCode:
Please set a status at [url=https://ocular.jeffalo.net/?utm_campaign=Scratch%20signature%20link%20in%20<yourusername>%27s%20signature]Ocular[/url] by clicking the below image, to make [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Jeffalo]@Jeffalo[/url] happy! #OcularStatusesTo2k :D
[url=https://ocular.jeffalo.net/?utm_campaign=Scratch%20signature%20banner%20in%20<yourusername>%27s%20signature][img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/6c7975af8323a8ffbc74313ce7072f1e.png[/img][/url]
Kumquat slept in thy signature on Scratch. Kumquat openest thy place under your post
gosoccerboy5
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CST1229 wrote:

I don't think the comment ID should be displayed as regular text, it makes it look like it's part of the comment.
maybe it's for debug purposes

Kerbal Space Program!!!
CST1229
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gosoccerboy5 wrote:

CST1229 wrote:

maybe it's for debug purposes
Probably not, as it's useful to make comment links.

This is a signature. It's text that appears below each post I write. Click here to learn more. And use Shift+Down to see more if you're on Chrome.
Even bigger bruh moment than the last time
my favorite coding website in which sharing code, extensions or websites written with code isn't allowed (credit to jeffalo and chiroyce)
Stuff I made
potatophant
Scratcher
1000+ posts

information in the comment footer now (and has for the entirety of today) shows as light grey small text

misaPuding wrote:

Why don't comments I starred before show on the “Starred” page?
you haven't starred any comments. comments only show up on that page if they are currently starred.

Last edited by potatophant (Oct. 26, 2021 17:35:21)

potatophant
Scratcher
1000+ posts

magnifier now has proper mobile support.

brourbeinsus
Scratcher
100+ posts

What’s with the oversimplified home page?

So every time I need to say X tension,
I’m going to say (see above)

(Small banners made by CST1229)

oranges are orange