Discuss Scratch

kkidslogin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Starsoft Incorporated Official Thread. We Are Currently Hiring!

Alrighty, I guess I should do something with this. Existence 1.0.0 “Boston Terrier” here we come!

And KOP!

Last edited by kkidslogin (Nov. 25, 2021 13:46:16)

Forum Clout: 232,655. Alright, who ate my Kumquats? Finally foruming again. Support for reasons in OP and no support for all the other reasons.

Enjoy my music.

[small]non-member post, take whatever I say with a hint of salt and remember there's no authority behind it[/small]
ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Yo

Sign on the M18 Motorway warning that horses, horse-drawn vehicles, pedestrians and bicycles are forbidden.

Road signs in the Republic of Ireland do not differ greatly from those used elsewhere in Europe – with the notable exception that hazard or warning signs follow the “New World” style of a yellow diamond. The symbols used on these warning signs do, nevertheless, resemble much more closely those used (on red-bordered white or yellow triangles) in the rest of Europe than many of those seen in the United States.

Typical road signs in rural areas of the Republic of Ireland. Here, a fingerpost with old road number and Bord Fáilte logo. Signpost located in Rathangan, Co. Kildare.

Regulatory signs (relating to limits and prohibitions) differ very little from those used in the rest of Europe.

The system of directional signs is based upon, and is very similar to, that employed in the United Kingdom, but is bilingual everywhere except in the Gaeltacht, where only the Irish language is used on signs.

In Ireland, the highest category of road is a motorway (mótarbhealach, plural: mótarbhealaí), indicated by the prefix M followed by a one- or two-digit number (the number of the national route of which each motorway forms a part). The motorway network consists entirely of motorway-grade dual carriageways and is largely focused upon Dublin. There are also several three-lane motorways, while Ireland's busiest road, the M50, incorporates four-lane, five-lane, and six-lane stretches.
kkidslogin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ToastersUnited wrote:

Yo
Yo

Did you have a look at the COSMOS thread?

Forum Clout: 232,655. Alright, who ate my Kumquats? Finally foruming again. Support for reasons in OP and no support for all the other reasons.

Enjoy my music.

[small]non-member post, take whatever I say with a hint of salt and remember there's no authority behind it[/small]
ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kkidslogin wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

Yo
Yo

Link?

Sign on the M18 Motorway warning that horses, horse-drawn vehicles, pedestrians and bicycles are forbidden.

Road signs in the Republic of Ireland do not differ greatly from those used elsewhere in Europe – with the notable exception that hazard or warning signs follow the “New World” style of a yellow diamond. The symbols used on these warning signs do, nevertheless, resemble much more closely those used (on red-bordered white or yellow triangles) in the rest of Europe than many of those seen in the United States.

Typical road signs in rural areas of the Republic of Ireland. Here, a fingerpost with old road number and Bord Fáilte logo. Signpost located in Rathangan, Co. Kildare.

Regulatory signs (relating to limits and prohibitions) differ very little from those used in the rest of Europe.

The system of directional signs is based upon, and is very similar to, that employed in the United Kingdom, but is bilingual everywhere except in the Gaeltacht, where only the Irish language is used on signs.

In Ireland, the highest category of road is a motorway (mótarbhealach, plural: mótarbhealaí), indicated by the prefix M followed by a one- or two-digit number (the number of the national route of which each motorway forms a part). The motorway network consists entirely of motorway-grade dual carriageways and is largely focused upon Dublin. There are also several three-lane motorways, while Ireland's busiest road, the M50, incorporates four-lane, five-lane, and six-lane stretches.
kkidslogin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ToastersUnited wrote:

kkidslogin wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

Yo
Yo

Link?
COSMOS THREAD where other people post offtopic things…

EDIT: Also, how did you get to 1000+ posts so fast?

Last edited by kkidslogin (Nov. 27, 2021 12:48:21)

Enjoy my music.

ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kkidslogin wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

kkidslogin wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

Yo
Yo

Link?

i just post

kkidslogin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ToastersUnited wrote:

kkidslogin wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

kkidslogin wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

Yo
Yo

Link?

i just post
500 posts seems forever away for me.

Enjoy my music.

-ElectronicArts-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

give a link

kkidslogin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ElectronicArts- wrote:

give a link
I don't know whether to be confused or whether to laugh at that post.

Enjoy my music.

TEEJIO
Scratcher
86 posts

hi

Hi Ima an enby aro/ace that likes to code
My 64th post!
jimmy box ( :D :: #abcedf) (✌゚∀゚ :: #fdeabc) (>;D :: #00FF00) ()// siggy jimmy spot

define YAY ::hat custom
repeat until <not <(current [month v]) = [June]>
YES :: #FF0000
IT :: #FF8800
IS ::#FFFF00
REALLY ::#88FF00
PRIDE ::#0000FF
MONTH :: #8800F
end
repeat until <(current [month v]) = [June]>
ITS ONLY A FEW MONTHS AWAY
end
(o(*^▽^* :: #cbaabc)o :: #cbaabc)// siggy protecting JIMMY

They're on shifts
kkidslogin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TEEJIO wrote:

hi
Yo! Glad to see ya back!

Enjoy my music.

TEEJIO
Scratcher
86 posts

Hi! I have a basic tab renderer for the OS

My 64th post!
jimmy box ( :D :: #abcedf) (✌゚∀゚ :: #fdeabc) (>;D :: #00FF00) ()// siggy jimmy spot

end
end
(o(*^▽^* :: #cbaabc)o :: #cbaabc)// siggy protecting JIMMY

They're on shifts
kkidslogin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TEEJIO wrote:

Hi! I have a basic tab renderer for the OS
Link?

Also is it like.. the tabs on a web browser? IDK what you mean exactly xD

Enjoy my music.

TEEJIO
Scratcher
86 posts

oh yea

My 64th post!

end
end