Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡ "You Need It, We Have It!" ⚡ ‍‍ !Accepting All Orders! !Now Offering Banners & Packages! [Closed] ⚡ [RSS Feed]
JaCreatot
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡ "You Need It, We Have It!" ⚡ ‍‍ !Accepting All Orders! !Now Offering Banners & Packages! [Closed] ⚡

⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡

Welcome, we are here to help you easily get sprites, sounds, animations, banners, and scripts for all your scratch needs. This is a growing shop, we are always looking for dedicated members to join our team.

With our helpful staff you can get your order filled fast so you have what you need for all your scratching needs. It never hurts to ask! You just need to fill out the request forms below!
Official Studio

What Do We Do?
  • Scripts
  • Sprites
  • Banners
  • BB Code
  • Animations
  • Sounds
  • Art

Who Are We Hiring?
  • Artists
  • Animators
  • Sound Creators
  • Coders
  • BB Coders
  • Banner Makers
  • Sprite Creators
  • BoD Officers
  • Everyone!

Order Now//Reviews & Policies//Staff//Sounds Department//Animations Department//Scripting & Code Department//Art Department//Shop News//Partners

Last edited by JaCreatot (Sept. 22, 2022 13:44:03)

If you find my responses helpful, please consider following me! My Alternate Accounts Are:@JaCrealtot, @AtlasKone, @OfNoNames//Front Page Curated Projects:1

JaCreatot
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡ "You Need It, We Have It!" ⚡ ‍‍ !Accepting All Orders! !Now Offering Banners & Packages! [Closed] ⚡

Order Now//Reviews & Policies//Staff//Sounds Department//Animations Department//Scripting & Code Department//Art Department//Shop News//Partners
Policies

• This Shop Considers Weekends As Off-Days For Staff. Staff Are Only Required To Do Work On Weekdays. Please Do Not Count Weekends In Your Due Date.
  • June 1st-September 20th Is Considered By Our Shop As Summer Break, Please Take This Into Consideration When Setting Your Due Date.
  • For An Order Of 3 Or More Items A 3 Day Minimum Is Required.
  • The Window To Do The Monthly Activity Check Is The First Of The Month To The Tenth.
    -Thank You, Shop Managment

Reviews

“They do good art, I can tell you that” - happycat3333333
“Less than 20 minutes, exactly right tone of voice and loudness that I needed, 5 out of 5 stars” -ScratchHomeDev
“The order was completed in less than a day and it was of high quality! The shop has exceeded my expectations :D”-javjyen
“High quality and fast!” -waveve

Last edited by JaCreatot (June 21, 2021 01:17:15)

If you find my responses helpful, please consider following me! My Alternate Accounts Are:@JaCrealtot, @AtlasKone, @OfNoNames//Front Page Curated Projects:1

JaCreatot
Scratcher
100+ posts

Order Format & Other Forms

Order Format
Name-
What Department? (Scripting & Code, Sounds, Art, Animation)
What Are You Ordering? (If It Is A Package Put The Package Name Here)
When Do You Need It By?
Who Would You Like To Complete Your Order? (Optional)
How Would You Like It Delivered? (Profile, Message, Etc…)
Special Requests- (Colors, Text, Images, Etc…)
Other-
Review Form
Who did your order?
Was it done on time?
Is it what you wanted?
Please rate your experience (1-10):
Would you order from us again?
Any other feedback:
Please leave a short message for our reviews page:
Packages
New Shop Deal:
1 Banner
1 Week Advertising (Please Put The Shop Link In Other- On The Order Form)
Triple Banner Deal:
3 Banners
Full Shop Package:
5 Banners For Sections
1 Week Advertising
1 Shop Main Logo Banner
Partnership Form
Shop Name-
Shop Banner-
Shop Link-
Why Will This Help You?
Why Will This Help Us?
Other-
*For Staff*
When you take an order, you can go ahead and start working on it. You do not need permission .
Please try to complete orders in a timely fashion.
Please be active, the weekends are considered off days, but weekdays it is preferred to see daily activity from each member.
Be kind and considerate.
Please host the images and banners from those orders if you can.
Always ask the customer to fill out the review form after filling their order.

Last edited by JaCreatot (Aug. 2, 2021 14:37:40)

JaCreatot
Scratcher
100+ posts

Employees

Rules

• Be Kind And Considerate
  • We Run On A 3 Strike System
  • All applications need to have the code word balloon in them, the code word must be hidden.
  • If you are fired, you get 1 chance to reapply.
  • 1 Strike Is Removed After Completing 2 Activity Checks
  • NO Outside Advertising. Please Do NOT Advertise Your Shop Or Federation Here, Thank You.
Board of Directors:
Founder & Owner- JaCreatot/JaCrealtot(Alt) (Full Control, Owns Shop, Picks New BoD Members)
Executive Officer- OPEN (2nd In Command, Full Control, Picks Department Heads)
Co-Executive Officer- OPEN (Almost Full Control, Replaces Executive Officer When Gone)
Chairman- OPEN (Can Hire, Fire, & Demote Members, Does The Monthly Activity Check, Replaces Co-Executive Officer)
Vice-Chairman- OPEN (Can Hire Members, Replaces Chairman)

Manager- OPEN (Manages Day To Day Activities, Skilled In All Departments)
Assistant Manager- OPEN (Assists Manager)
Secretary- OPEN (Keeps Track Of Orders, Applications, And Reviews. Also Does The Daily Bump)

Department Heads:
Chief Animator-OPEN
Chief Musician- OPEN
Chief Artist- OPEN
Chief Scripter- OPEN

Department Workers:
Sounds Department:
wodcs

Animation Department:

Scripting & Code Department:
HenryThePro

Art Department:

Employee Application
Name(And Alts You Might Use To Fill Orders)-
How Active Are You? (1-10)-
What Department Are You Applying For?
What Skills Do You Have?(Art, Banners, Code, Etc.)-
What experience do you have?
Have you read the Rules?
Are you following the thread?
Please link a sample of your work:
BoD Application
Name(And Alts You Might Use To Fill Orders)-
What Position Do You Hold Now?
What Position Are You Applying For?
Are You Following This Thread?
Are You A Current Employee?
Are You A Department Head?
What Administration Experience Do You Have?
Why Should You Get Promoted To The BoD?
Leave Form
Name-
When Are You Leaving? (Please Fill Out This Form 3 Days Before)
When Will You Return?

Staff Symbols & Awards
%=On Leave
*=Strike, 2 strikes is a demotion/warning, 3 strikes is an immediate release from duties.
A Bolt Badge is the award for staff who earn outstanding reviews from amazing work.
I=3+ Orders // II= 5+ Orders // III=10+ Orders
Bolt Badge Level 1= ^ // Bolt Badge Level 2= ^^ // Bolt Badge Level 3 (Max Level)= ^^^

Gold=Ultra Active
Silver=Nearly 24/7
Bronze=Typically Active
Red=Rarely Active

\ = (Only From June 1st-September 15th) Summer Break! Checks In Occasionally.

Last edited by JaCreatot (Sept. 17, 2022 22:36:41)

JaCreatot
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sounds Department

This department will handle all your sound needs. (Voice Recording, Music, Etc…)

Chief Musician:

Department Members:

Last edited by JaCreatot (Sept. 16, 2022 16:28:05)

JaCreatot
Scratcher
100+ posts

Animations Department

This department will handle all your animating needs. (Animated Projetcs, Moving Images, Etc…)

Chief Animator:

Department Members:

Last edited by JaCreatot (Sept. 16, 2022 16:29:16)

JaCreatot
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scripting & Code Department

This department handles all scripting and code orders. (Variables, Cloud Engines, Sprite Movements, BB Code, Etc…)

Chief Scripter:

Department Members:

Last edited by JaCreatot (Sept. 16, 2022 16:29:32)

JaCreatot
Scratcher
100+ posts

Art Department

This department will do all your backgrounds, banners(!NEW!) and artistic orders. (Backgrounds, Banners, Images, Thumbnails, Sprites & Sprite Costumes, Etc…)

Chief Artist:

Department Members:

Last edited by JaCreatot (Sept. 16, 2022 16:29:51)

JaCreatot
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shop News

Last edited by JaCreatot (June 17, 2021 21:13:41)

JaCreatot
Scratcher
100+ posts

Partners

710 Studios

Last edited by JaCreatot (Aug. 2, 2021 14:37:18)

promixels123
Scratcher
87 posts

Name- promixels123
How Active Are You? 8
What department are you applying for? Sound, but code and art work just fine too.
What experience do you have? I have been on the Scratch site for almost 3 years, and in that time I've also had experience in art, coding, music, and even animation to some degree
Are you following the thread? Yep!
Please link a sample of your work: https://www.bandlab.com/sunshine_the_maw/collections/ca94657d-9bb6-eb11-a7ad-0050f280467f for my music, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/516850585/ for my code and art, also note that was made in 2 weeks.

JaCreatot
Scratcher
100+ posts

How Active Are You? 8
What department are you applying for? Sound, but code and art work just fine too.
What experience do you have? I have been on the Scratch site for almost 3 years, and in that time I've also had experience in art, coding, music, and even animation to some degree
Please link a sample of your work: https://www.bandlab.com/sunshine_the_maw/collections/ca94657d-9bb6-eb11-a7ad-0050f280467f for my music, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/516850585/ for my code and art, also note that was made in 2 weeks.

Welcome, thank you for joining, your application is accepted and you will be the Sound Department's Department head.

Last edited by JaCreatot (May 17, 2021 16:04:39)

JaCreatot
Scratcher
100+ posts

Daily Bump
Please Join!!!
!!!NOTICE!!!

All Applications Submitted Before 12:00 AM (Noon) On May 20th, 2021 Will Be Instantly Accepted. After That Time The Regular Selection Process Will Take Effect. (BoD Applications Are Excluded)

Last edited by JaCreatot (May 18, 2021 13:30:20)

Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Name- <—–
How Active Are You? (1-10) 8-9
What department are you applying for? AAAART
What experience do you have? A lot
Are you following the thread? yes
Please link a sample of your work: My favorite works (please note I did this as an order and this does not represent all my designs)

e

Check out qhatushoop!
“Like Photoshop for your words.”
JaCreatot
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome Kitkatz6040, you have been accepted and will become our Chief Artist. Thank you for joining!

JaCreatot
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump
Again, Applications submitted before Noon (12:00 AM) on May 20th, 2021, will be fast tracked for review.

Last edited by JaCreatot (May 18, 2021 18:10:44)

promixels123
Scratcher
87 posts

JaCreatot wrote:

How Active Are You? 8

Welcome, thank you for joining, your application is accepted and you will be the Sound Department's Department head.
Thank you so much! I can't wait to start!

JaCreatot
Scratcher
100+ posts

Daily Bump!
Only 1 Day Left For Applications To Be immediately Accepted! The regular selection process resumes at 12:AM (Noon) on May 20th, 2021.

JaCreatot
Scratcher
100+ posts

Afternoon Bump
Please Apply! We need staff and Board of Directors Officers. *Helpful Hint* Most applications will be accepted while we are still growing and desperately need staff. *Hint* So if you applied today you have a better (90%) chance of getting accepted versus those who apply when we have a larger staff.

Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Name- Yeetoburro1
What Position Do You Hold Now? nada
What Position Are You Applying For? Executive officer
Are You A Current Employee? no sir
Are You A Department Head? no sir
What Administration Experience Do You Have? I ran a very sucessful shop, golden reviews, and have been on the BoD of many shops
Why Should You Get Promoted To The BoD? I feel as if I have a lot of experience and can help the shop out a lot

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡ "You Need It, We Have It!" ⚡ ‍‍ !Accepting All Orders! !Now Offering Banners & Packages! [Closed] ⚡ [RSS Feed]