Discuss Scratch

passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

why are there so many SCP groups and games on roblox, like every ad I get is about some site roleplay

Hey!~ I'm a simple forum user that likes a bunch of things. I am a fan of...
the colours im using are #64C4B7 , #6B63CC and #B863AF btw (#bringbackgladion!)
- CHARAT - LINE webtoon - Vocaloid - My hero academia - Pokémon - One Punch Man - RPG games - memes - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
the CHARAT topic~
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

passthepineapple wrote:

why are there so many SCP groups and games on roblox, like every ad I get is about some site roleplay
My adblocker blocks Roblox ads - can't relate.

bottom text
passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

this one time there were some very young kids in the chat who were pestering me so I used the /me command to pretend as if I was an admin and they bought it
last time I had something similar happen someone was shouting at me because I wasn't talking to them even though I never talked to them in the first place so I went AFK for 10 minutes and they gave up
It was a tycoon game too so I was making progress in the game while being AFK
one time while i was doing a two player tycoon with my friend these two children came and kept on killing us, i had to eat my lunch so i left for 20 minutes and when i came back they just gave up lol

- CHARAT - LINE webtoon - Vocaloid - My hero academia - Pokémon - One Punch Man - RPG games - memes - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
the CHARAT topic~
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

Me too, I'm surprised it worked.

Also, is there a certain game that you always come back to? One that you prefer more than any other game?
For me, it's Super Paper Roleplay (If you haven't guessed, it's a Paper Mario roleplay but the Mario portion is covered up on the game page to avoid copyright striking. The actual game is Paper Mario though.)

MIITOPIA FOR SWITCH WAHOO
Welcome! This is my forum signature!

<<Favorite game?> Kinda hard to decide, maybe Smash Ultimate, maybe Mario Super Sluggers, etc.>
<<How active are you?> Forums and comments are pretty high, but the rate that projects get shared is low for now.>
<<How finished is this signature?> As you can tell, I'm kinda running out of ideas *And space!*. I'll add more later.>

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
cheesyfriedeggs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

-snip-
Also, is there a certain game that you always come back to? One that you prefer more than any other game?
For me, it's Super Paper Roleplay (If you haven't guessed, it's a Paper Mario roleplay but the Mario portion is covered up on the game page to avoid copyright striking. The actual game is Paper Mario though.)
For me, that game is Bee swarm Simulator. It's definitely different from normal simulators, but in a good way.
EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Oh, Paper Mario Roleplay! I don't play the game anymore but I still keep in touch with the community. (On a site that I can't mention because Scratch would kill me)

But to answer your question, Arsenal. I kinda suck at it but it's really fun.

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

EeveeLegends wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Oh, Paper Mario Roleplay! I don't play the game anymore but I still keep in touch with the community. (On a site that I can't mention because Scratch would kill me)

But to answer your question, Arsenal. I kinda suck at it but it's really fun.
Paper Mario Roleplay was epic. I have a bunch of screenshots of me from around late 2017/early 2018 “trolling” people and doing random stuff on PMRP

Last edited by CatsUnited (Oct. 19, 2019 17:06:38)

bottom text
maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

passthepineapple wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

this one time there were some very young kids in the chat who were pestering me so I used the /me command to pretend as if I was an admin and they bought it
last time I had something similar happen someone was shouting at me because I wasn't talking to them even though I never talked to them in the first place so I went AFK for 10 minutes and they gave up
It was a tycoon game too so I was making progress in the game while being AFK
one time while i was doing a two player tycoon with my friend these two children came and kept on killing us, i had to eat my lunch so i left for 20 minutes and when i came back they just gave up lol
we are truly big brane

sorry for a lot of my old posts i used to be very cringe…
smm2 maker id: NJ2-S1H-NVF | all my memes | all my music | hand it over | forum stats
passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

cheesyfriedeggs wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

-snip-
For me, that game is Bee swarm Simulator. It's definitely different from normal simulators, but in a good way.
I've heard of it, but never played it
For me, I just play trash games and pretend that i'm a grandma or whatever
Nowadays, I unironically play that royale high game just because of the trick or treat event

the CHARAT topic~
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

passthepineapple wrote:

cheesyfriedeggs wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

-snip-
Nowadays, I unironically play that royale high game just because of the trick or treat event
I once found a game called “ Anime Minecraft Paper RP” or something like that and I chose to RP as a creeper and I started spamming Revenge by CaptainSparklez back when that song had just come back into popularity.

bottom text
passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

cheesyfriedeggs wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

-snip-
I once found a game called “ Anime Minecraft Paper RP” or something like that and I chose to RP as a creeper and I started spamming Revenge by CaptainSparklez back when that song had just come back into popularity.
I see those all the time, why does roblox love anime roleplays so much?
I've noticed now its not only SCP site ads, its also ads for some war roleplays.
Examples that I have seen
|BA| Sandhurst Military Academy
Ḉontinental Army
United States Military 1940s'
|BA| -British Army-
(清) Great Qing Empire (清)
Border Patrol Roleplay
Fort Alberta

the CHARAT topic~
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

passthepineapple wrote:

I've noticed now its not only SCP site ads, its also ads for some war roleplays.
My adblocker disables Roblox ads, but should I disable my adblocker for the Roblox website just so I get the see the sort of ads that people make?

Last edited by CatsUnited (Oct. 20, 2019 11:49:38)

bottom text
passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

My adblocker disables Roblox ads, but should I disable my adblocker for the Roblox website just so I get the see the sort of ads that people make?
Definitely, It's gold

the CHARAT topic~
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

passthepineapple wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

cheesyfriedeggs wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

-snip-
Examples that I have seen
|BA| Sandhurst Military Academy [PASS SALE
Actually, last night I was playing the “All Toasters Toast Toast” Clip from Hotel Mario with a friend in Paper Mario Roleplay. It was amazing.

Last edited by ScratchCatBoo (Oct. 20, 2019 17:54:15)

<<Favorite game?> Kinda hard to decide, maybe Smash Ultimate, maybe Mario Super Sluggers, etc.>
<<How active are you?> Forums and comments are pretty high, but the rate that projects get shared is low for now.>
<<How finished is this signature?> As you can tell, I'm kinda running out of ideas *And space!*. I'll add more later.>

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

I don't have a computer at home so I have to use my iPad

At least my iPad is good enough to run ROBLOX
also bump so yeah

Last edited by TailsFanV51 (Oct. 30, 2019 17:31:11)

Come check out Sonic LUX, my Sonic thing!
Savannah1790
Scratcher
47 posts

Roblox Official Topic

Anyone wanna friend me? I'm KittensRule5464. I don't have a link cause I'm on a skewl computer ;w; Don't criticize me for looking like a noob I'm getting robux for xmas ;-;

Click here for free roux

Best Friends IRL: dogeplayer23, unicornelephant, and rainbowlover989

I like
  • Animation Memes
    School yeah
    Roblox

Nothing really cool about meh…
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

Me too, I'm surprised it worked.

SMO RP

I preferred it when the swamp area had Geno music, though.

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
TheAstronomyNoob
Scratcher
21 posts

Roblox Official Topic

I always loved roblox but then it created a virus onto my PC and my dad said to delete roblox so this is what one parts of my brain thinks-

when you remember the roblox incident....
R.I.P (username) which is Jimmyike in roblox
Give funeral to Jimmyike

Whereas the other part thinks
Fire all the roblox staff
Stab roblox
Stamp stamp stamp on it real hard
Think about doing nothing
forever
Do nothing
end

懐かしさは麻薬
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

TheAstronomyNoob wrote:

I always loved roblox but then it created a virus onto my PC and my dad said to delete roblox so this is what one parts of my brain thinks-

R.I.P (username) which is Jimmyike in roblox
Give funeral to Jimmyike

Whereas the other part thinks
Fire all the roblox staff
Stab roblox
Stamp stamp stamp on it real hard
Think about doing nothing
forever
Do nothing
end
That's… Weird. Are you sure you downloaded it from the official Roblox website?
And don't fall for any free Robux scams.

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
Savannah1790
Scratcher
47 posts

Roblox Official Topic

R.I.P. Builder's Club

Click here for free roux

Best Friends IRL: dogeplayer23, unicornelephant, and rainbowlover989

I like
  • Animation Memes
    School yeah