Discuss Scratch

-hopelesswinds
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

My brother and I have been playing Adopt Me for hours straight. It turns out to be a very addictive quasi-pet-simulator, more than some ODer rubbish.

EDIT: Tbh, Adopt Me does get repetitive and boring over time.
Me and my friend play it sometimes, i think it is a bit more interesting than Welcome to Bloxburg, and yes, it is very addicting.

very inactive
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

-hopelesswinds wrote:

My brother and I have been playing Adopt Me for hours straight. It turns out to be a very addictive quasi-pet-simulator, more than some ODer rubbish.

EDIT: Tbh, Adopt Me does get repetitive and boring over time.
Me and my friend play it sometimes, i think it is a bit more interesting than Welcome to Bloxburg, and yes, it is very addicting.
I actually used to play that before they over-complicated it by adding a LOT of stuff, now some of it was cool (Potions, houses) but some just drew me away (Automatic chat bubbles that show when a need gets low, tutorial, though it isn't that bad, as you can skip through it pretty easily, as finally the mandatory (if you don't, then you'll have arrows all the time when you play) “guide” to the adoption center) still a good game, just not as good as it used to be.

MIITOPIA FOR SWITCH WAHOO
Welcome! This is my forum signature!

<<Favorite game?> Kinda hard to decide, maybe Smash Ultimate, maybe Mario Super Sluggers, etc.>
<<How active are you?> Forums and comments are pretty high, but the rate that projects get shared is low for now.>
<<How finished is this signature?> As you can tell, I'm kinda running out of ideas *And space!*. I'll add more later.>

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Summer Camp, a Camping clone, may have a simply story and be quite easy to complete, but the environment and building is SO beautiful! Play it please. Sadly, it's quite underrated, so it's not notable enough for a Roblox Wikia article.
Troyer_Kem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

I often play FE2 Map Test, which has insane and hard maps. The last map I finish was Destination by HenryRiver, and I'm trying to complete Blue Moon now.

Summer Camp, a Camping clone, may have a simply story and be quite easy to complete, but the environment and building is SO beautiful! Play it please. Sadly, it's quite underrated, so it's not notable enough for a Roblox Wikia article.
Looks nice. I will play it.

Last edited by Troyer_Kem (July 28, 2019 15:01:30)

If you're seeing this account, I'm Morimop and the reason that I use this account is:

**I'm too lazy to switch accounts**
**I forget my password**
**I got a forum message while drawing something**
Troyer_Kem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

“There was once some virtual Lego peoples, who sat around Aaa campfire, AND, WERE EATEN ALIVE BY SCARY MONSTERS! The end.” (go to 9:02)
every camping rip off game in a nutshell

If you're seeing this account, I'm Morimop and the reason that I use this account is:

**I'm too lazy to switch accounts**
**I forget my password**
**I got a forum message while drawing something**
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

I've talked about this a few times before, but several months ago (last modified date was January 2019), I created a city scene using Roblox which basically consisted of me just taking a couple hundred assets from the marketplace and placing them down, with the only real modelling work from me consisting of all the ground surfaces (pavement, roads etc.), and I spent a total of about 10-15 hours working on it. I've finally got around to getting screenshots of it, so here you go:

Spawn area, with a paid parking area and club to the left and a construction site ahead
Looking through “Pearson Street”, which was meant to be the historical road
View down to Pearson Street/High Street intersection and surrounding area
View up to the skyscrapers from the same viewpoint
Another shot of Pearson Street
A small plaza area
View of Central Avenue towards a freeway that I never got to building
Bus Stop road markings and signage for the city's Cisco building (not sponsred)
Escalators down into Central Station, which I never got to building
Central Avenue from the other direction, focused on the Central Avenue/Roblox HQ intersection
RUNNING IN THE 90S
It's not a broken water pipe, I promise!

This is an image of all the area that about 10-15 hours of work got for me. When I built it, I thought it was quite detailed, though looking back, I think I could do a much better detailing job.

Now here are some shots at night with the ridiculous color correction turned on (lol)
Pearson Street at night
Definetly not a nuclear storage chamber with all that glowing
The plaza again, with the kiosks

bottom text
god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

hi lol roblox is cool

Here are some of my followers!

I joined: 5 years, 9 months, 24 days ago (31/03/2018)
I have: 479 followers
In total, I have attained: 1,403 loves, 1,145 favourites, and 33,731 views.
Fun Fact: If my account continued to gain followers at a similar rate to right now, in 14,210 years I would reach the number of followers griffpatch has today! Try to imagine how many followers he would have then!
Thank you everyone!
Script created by god286.
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

god286 wrote:

hi lol roblox is cool
That's debatable.
sixty

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

So nobody is talking about this platform any more.
Good choice. Bump

What do you think about the updates in this year? (there are a lot of updates to talk)

ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Morimop wrote:

Good choice. Bump

What do you think about the updates in this year? (there are a lot of updates to talk)
The Community hats are really cool, and Rthro is.. Okay, I don't hate it, I'm just going to continue using the Classic Body Type.
The /me command got removed, sadly. I liked it, (For anyone that doesn't know, the /me command did this: /me does a backflip! If I did it, because my username is marioscratcher: marioscratcher does a backflip!) But I guess it's good due to how bots were using it.

<<Favorite game?> Kinda hard to decide, maybe Smash Ultimate, maybe Mario Super Sluggers, etc.>
<<How active are you?> Forums and comments are pretty high, but the rate that projects get shared is low for now.>
<<How finished is this signature?> As you can tell, I'm kinda running out of ideas *And space!*. I'll add more later.>

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Morimop wrote:

Good choice. Bump

The Community hats are really cool, and Rthro is.. Okay, I don't hate it, I'm just going to continue using the Classic Body Type.
The /me command got removed, sadly. I liked it, (For anyone that doesn't know, the /me command did this: /me does a backflip! If I did it, because my username is marioscratcher: marioscratcher does a backflip!) But I guess it's good due to how bots were using it.
Removing /me doesn't stop scam bots. They are on discord now.
The community creation update is really cool. Sadly I don't have robux.
And Rthro… Roblox overused it a bit. I will continue to use R6.

ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Morimop wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Morimop wrote:

Good choice. Bump

Also tip don't use the forbidden “Disc” word on Scratch. The Mods don't like it
I use R15, in my opinion, it just looks better. And it just adds some joints to R6. Not sure why people hate on it.

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Morimop wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Morimop wrote:

Good choice. Bump

<unuseful edit>thanks for information<unuseful edit>
I use R15, in my opinion, it just looks better. And it just adds some joints to R6. Not sure why people hate on it.
I actually like R15, too. But I suck at modeling R15 characters. That's why I use R6. It's easier to model and it's a good choice for begginers (like me).

Last edited by Morimop (Aug. 18, 2019 14:29:32)

ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Morimop wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Morimop wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Morimop wrote:

Good choice. Bump

I actually like R15, too. But I suck at modeling R15 characters. That's why I use R6. It's easier to model and it's a good choice for begginers (like me).
Yeah. Making morphs with R15 is a pain.
Also, I dislike those “Rthro only” games where everyone is forced to be a Rthro. And it awkwardly stretches Robloxians with the normal Body Type. The only game that does this that I really enjoy is Comedy Club.

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Morimop wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Morimop wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Morimop wrote:

Good choice. Bump

Also, I dislike those “Rthro only” games where everyone is forced to be a Rthro. And it awkwardly stretches Robloxians with the normal Body Type. The only game that does this that I really enjoy is Comedy Club.
There are games like that?
edit: actually not surprising since roblox just use rthro characters

Last edited by Morimop (Aug. 18, 2019 14:34:28)

Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Morimop wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Morimop wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Morimop wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Morimop wrote:

Good choice. Bump

nice 73th page

ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Morimop wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Morimop wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Morimop wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Morimop wrote:

Good choice. Bump

Also, I wonder why some people hate on modern Roblox; it's still mainly the same, you just gotta look for the right games and people.

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Morimop wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Morimop wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Morimop wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Morimop wrote:

Good choice. Bump

Also, I wonder why some people hate on modern Roblox; it's still mainly the same, you just gotta look for the right games and people.
Maybe because of bad updates like “safe chat”, “experimental mode” and Rthro. Don't forget removal of tix.

ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Morimop wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Morimop wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Morimop wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Morimop wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Morimop wrote:

Good choice. Bump

Maybe because of bad updates like “safe chat”, “experimental mode” and Rthro. Don't forget removal of tix.
Oh yeah. Experimental Mode was so bad, Roblox was quick to remove it in about a week or so. I mean seriously, why do you have to be friends with the creator?

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire