Discuss Scratch

-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

donutmaster400 wrote:

I joined in 2014. That's all I'm gonna say.
Oh please I've been playing this game since 2012

Correction: Early 2013, thank goodness you can search for your old accounts, also it appears as if my second account I ever made was deleted since it looks like someone else has my username from back then, but it might just be me

Last edited by -ColorMaster- (March 22, 2018 13:45:25)

Just a baseball nerd with an absurdist sense of humor.

creator of more than 7 posts, each one stupider than the one before

PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

BaconAndEggs1School wrote:

From their description:
Spectral Syndicate is a Nation that consists of a people with a far-right nationalist view and appeal to Reason. We are a balanced clan using creativity and originality with military superiority. We are focused on our self-sustaining Military and our determination to serve the people.
But I think it's just a roleplay thing.
Yeah, it's just a roleplay thing.

Also, I've decided to skip the Ready Player One event because those stupid cops in Jailbreak make it impossible to achieve the Copper Key.

donutmaster400
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

-ColorMaster- wrote:

donutmaster400 wrote:

I joined in 2014. That's all I'm gonna say.
Oh please I've been playing this game since 2012

Correction: Early 2013, thank goodness you can search for your old accounts, also it appears as if my second account I ever made was deleted since it looks like someone else has my username from back then, but it might just be me

That's only 1 year apart.

maxgap12345
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

playing since 2013

Spy sappin' my signature!

BaconAndEggs1School
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Created my account back in 2011 (only just over seven years now). Curious to know if there's anybody here who's joined before me.

RandomCatz4Life
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Created my account back in 2011 (only just over seven years now). Curious to know if there's anybody here who's joined before me.
I've been playing roblox on and off since 2012 so it's a year difference

(rip guests I used to be one until 2016)

she / her / hers

<3
BaconAndEggs1School
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

RandomCatz4Life wrote:

Oh yeah, forgot about the guests! I think I actually played as a guest account a lot before signing up, so I could probably date my Roblox playing experience back to 2010.

RandomCatz4Life
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

RandomCatz4Life wrote:

Oh yeah, forgot about the guests! I think I actually played as a guest account a lot before signing up, so I could probably date my Roblox playing experience back to 2010.
I just played MM2 at a sleepover with friends once and got addicted. Then I kept playing and eventually made an account

she / her / hers

<3
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

From their description:
Spectral Syndicate is a Nation that consists of a people with a far-right nationalist view and appeal to Reason. We are a balanced clan using creativity and originality with military superiority. We are focused on our self-sustaining Military and our determination to serve the people.
But I think it's just a roleplay thing.
Yeah, it's just a roleplay thing.

Also, I've decided to skip the Ready Player One event because those stupid cops in Jailbreak make it impossible to achieve the Copper Key.
Eh. I got it quite easily - eventually every lobby devolves to carebear cops or camping crims that eliminate all the cops when they respawn.

My signature is kumquat proof.
But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
“Well, no. 1024 Killerbytes make a Murderbyte.” -MegaByteCorporations
“I hate out of context quotes.” -Me
“I hate it when Cubeupload breaks.” -Also me
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

I created my first account in late 2014 and then abandoned it once I discovered you needed separate software. (I think it was called PrincessPandaWorld.)

Then I created my main account (PrincessPandaBlox) in January 2015. I quitted in June 2015 and then went back to Roblox recently in September 2017.
queensans
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

https://www.soundtrap.com/katychu45?
follow me on soundtrap

They/Them | Forums are cool | Don't look at my past projects or forum posts they are all cringe | Ship whatever you want to ship unless its gross

Huh.
maxgap12345
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

When the forums were still open Roblox banned My Little Pony to be talked about on off topic. They said that they feared the Brony Fandom would reach Roblox and corrupt the site.

BaconAndEggs1School
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

maxgap12345 wrote:

When the forums were still open Roblox banned My Little Pony to be talked about on off topic. They said that they feared the Brony Fandom would reach Roblox and corrupt the site.
Sounds plausible, but also fairly memey…any screenshots/links for proof?

Blossy813
Scratcher
500+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Oh god I have not been on here for a long time.

100% BTS and Kpop Trash
queensans
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

maxgap12345 wrote:

Sounds plausible, but also fairly memey…any screenshots/links for proof?[/quote
WAIT, robox fourums are one?????

They/Them | Forums are cool | Don't look at my past projects or forum posts they are all cringe | Ship whatever you want to ship unless its gross

Huh.
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

queensans wrote:

maxgap12345 wrote:

Yes, the roblox forums are gone.

They removed them last year, got a flood of hate, and then posted what seems to be damage control on their devforums and blog.

Ironically, they were doing it to prevent people from going offsite and being exposed to shady stuff, but guess what? Their move did the opposite, it actually encouraged it LOL. They also admitted that they couldn't moderate the old forum, and took a lot of flak for that too. It's exactly the same as the tickets removal - kneejerk reactions everywhere and then roblox offering false promises of providing alternatives and so on.

I flat out refuse to follow their capitalisation rules. I will never EVER EVER capitalize just one letter of their name because of their logo.

Last edited by braxbroscratcher (March 27, 2018 16:52:49)

My signature is kumquat proof.
But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
“Well, no. 1024 Killerbytes make a Murderbyte.” -MegaByteCorporations
“I hate out of context quotes.” -Me
“I hate it when Cubeupload breaks.” -Also me
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

maxgap12345 wrote:

OHNo the BRONIES THEYLL TAKE US OVER

inactive

yay october
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

I spent my afternoon on the Roblox Easter Egg 2018 hunt. Currently, I'm on Hardboiled City (and only have one egg to go).
maxgap12345
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

braxbroscratcher wrote:

queensans wrote:

maxgap12345 wrote:

Yes, the roblox forums are gone.

They removed them last year, got a flood of hate, and then posted what seems to be damage control on their devforums and blog.

Ironically, they were doing it to prevent people from going offsite and being exposed to shady stuff, but guess what? Their move did the opposite, it actually encouraged it LOL. They also admitted that they couldn't moderate the old forum, and took a lot of flak for that too. It's exactly the same as the tickets removal - kneejerk reactions everywhere and then roblox offering false promises of providing alternatives and so on.

I flat out refuse to follow their capitalisation rules. I will never EVER EVER capitalize just one letter of their name because of their logo.
I thought quackity was the reason it shut down

PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

HEADCANON: “Here We Go” by Giants of Industry (AKA the Roblox anthem) is in a viewpoint of a noob who wants to become skilled at Lua coding, famous, obtain many catalog items, and “look pro”.