Discuss Scratch

CalebPRF
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Ok, so I have just heard about age verification on Roblox for voice chat when it is released. It's pretty interesting yet creepy. First you have the download this software (which could be malware) onto your device/laptop/computer/etc. Then you have to scan your ID into a scanner (not checked by Roblox, but by a third-party.). Then you have to take a selfie of yourself to make sure that you are not a robot. My opinion on this is that its a wrong way to prevent bypassing and more. Because of security, it feels like a party is trying to take your personal information. This could be true escpically Roblox being know to have quite a lot of security issues.

Hi Windows 7 fan here!
I'm CalebPRF, pretty active, obsessed with Windows and Object Shows.
Please look at my projects, they are really good.

Fun Facts About Windows 7! :)
if <Fan of Windows 7> then
Respect for them!
end

Hooray! 50th post! :D
CalebPRF
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

lol

Last edited by CalebPRF (Sept. 21, 2021 23:12:33)

Hi Windows 7 fan here!
I'm CalebPRF, pretty active, obsessed with Windows and Object Shows.
Please look at my projects, they are really good.

Fun Facts About Windows 7! :)
if <Fan of Windows 7> then
Respect for them!
end

Hooray! 50th post! :D
-KingBobUniverse-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

CalebPRF wrote:

Ok, so I have just heard about age verification on Roblox for voice chat when it is released. It's pretty interesting yet creepy. First you have the download this software (which could be malware) onto your device/laptop/computer/etc. Then you have to scan your ID into a scanner (not checked by Roblox, but by a third-party.). Then you have to take a selfie of yourself to make sure that you are not a robot. My opinion on this is that its a wrong way to prevent bypassing and more. Because of security, it feels like a party is trying to take your personal information. This could be true escpically Roblox being know to have quite a lot of security issues.
Yeah. For the first time I’m happy that I’m under 13.

Moved to Tophatted-
-KingBobUniverse-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Anayathegoddess wrote:

remember roblox glue face-
wait a min
Eating glue face is horrifying…

Moved to Tophatted-
Anayathegoddess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

-KingBobUniverse- wrote:

Anayathegoddess wrote:

wait a min
ikr

highlight this+shift+down

out of context but idc
remind to make thing: https://www.demirramon.com/generators/undertale_text_box_generator
ik its out of context a g a i n
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy19H-hVbIE
_-BuRnInGfLaMeS-_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

-KingBobUniverse- wrote:

Anayathegoddess wrote:

wait a min
maybe we should not talk about that because it could quickly descend into discussion that would not be suitable for the forums or scratch in general

Last edited by _-BuRnInGfLaMeS-_ (Sept. 22, 2021 07:37:49)

gave up on making my signature look pretty. you're probably just here to find out about me, right?

my name is robin loll

i use he/xe/xyr, and i'm girlflux and a lesbian!
i rlly like amphibia, the owl house, bandori and project sekai
i hope we can be friends, see you around! <3
coolboyiam
Scratcher
43 posts

Roblox Official Topic

RobIox adoot me theory
I have completely solved the problem (ok ok quiet i understand i took this dialogue from the albert einstein movie i apologise for that)
I have found really cool thing that the secret place at camping there is a formula i understood it if eggburt + cracked egg = pet the dog is example of pet so ,so dogs are common pets and they come from cracked eggs tuats why at the formula its shown egg burt + cracked = dog so i will explain you how it works think you hatched a cracked egg and got a dog so the egg came from the cracked egg right but the didnt only came to life because of the cracked egg it is also because of egg burt who brings the pet to life so egg burt is something like the god of eggs and the reason pet come out of eggs in adopt me
What the formula means?
Ans at the formula the egg represent egg burt the the cracked egg represents the egg we are hatching and the dog means the pet we get so simply eggburt is also the reason why pets come out of the egg

Last edited by coolboyiam (Sept. 27, 2021 06:35:02)

Hi guys welcome back to my post
when green flag clicked
if <[life] = [sad]> then
Try to stay happy and make others feel happy
end
coolboyiam
Scratcher
43 posts

Roblox Official Topic

RobIox adoot me theory
I have completely solved the problem (ok ok quiet i understand i took this dialogue from the albert einstein movie i apologise for that)
I have found really cool thing that the secret place at camping there is a formula i understood it if eggburt + cracked egg = pet the dog is example of pet so ,so dogs are common pets and they come from cracked eggs tuats why at the formula its shown egg burt + cracked = dog so i will explain you how it works think you hatched a cracked egg and got a dog so the egg came from the cracked egg right but the didnt only came to life because of the cracked egg it is also because of egg burt who brings the pet to life so egg burt is something like the god of eggs and the reason pet come out of eggs in adopt me
What the formula means?
Ans at the formula the egg represent egg burt the the cracked egg represents the egg we are hatching and the dog means the pet we get so simply eggburt is also the reason why pets come out of the egg
Some people say this theory is false then i have one proof that when we glitchand see inside the egg why is there no egg because gg didnt put the pet inside

Last edited by coolboyiam (Sept. 27, 2021 06:41:54)

when green flag clicked
if <[life] = [sad]> then
end
coolboyiam
Scratcher
43 posts

Roblox Official Topic

coolboyiam wrote:

RobIox adoot me theory
What the formula means?

when green flag clicked
if <egg burt + any egg> then
Pet come out of egg because egg burt puts the soul and body of the pet inside the egg
end

when green flag clicked
if <[life] = [sad]> then
end
coolboyiam
Scratcher
43 posts

Roblox Official Topic

Sorry for sending it 3 times

when green flag clicked
if <[life] = [sad]> then
end
coolboyiam
Scratcher
43 posts

Roblox Official Topic

RobIox adoot me theory
What the formula means?

when green flag clicked
if <[life] = [sad]> then
end
DinoMaster20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Anyone other than me play Warrior Cats?

King of page 196. Roblox will fuel my reign.

Last edited by DinoMaster20 (Sept. 27, 2021 11:10:05)

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow, 00:00:00)
~ ᴅᴍ20 ~
This is my forum signature! It shows up under every post I make! Here is more info!
ERRØR; THE NEXT BIG THING “Resolved” Button for QaS
/\ Male /\ Forumer /\ TokTik /\ Chatsnap /\
/\ Scratch Wiki /\ Community Guidelines /\ Scratch Team /\ Postpercent /\ Ocular
Currently most active on the forums! I don't make projects, I might come out with one in 100 years.

thanks to rl1123 for gif, and hosting it bc my braindead self couldn't do it
I have eaten the rest of DinoMaster20's siggy! Yum! Find out how to stop evil kumquats like myself here: Evil Kumquat Guards
q3-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

i cant get voice chat because i made my age the day that i made my account.

I want to nominate this award to my reformed orthodox rabbi Bill Clinton
robloxdude10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

q3- wrote:

make an alt

i have moved accounts you can find me here
coolboyiam
Scratcher
43 posts

Roblox Official Topic

robloxdude10 wrote:

q3- wrote:

make an alt
Lol

when green flag clicked
if <[life] = [sad]> then
end
coolboyiam
Scratcher
43 posts

Roblox Official Topic

q3- wrote:

Lol

when green flag clicked
if <[life] = [sad]> then
end
Xolay
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

coolboyiam wrote:

q3- wrote:

Lol
Lol what

I'm a 8 year old boy
[0.0](ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ::stack)('_'::stack variables)(o,o::stack control)(d_b::stack operators)(²-²::stack motion)(1_1::stack looks)(°-°::stack sound)::stack #000000//these are my kumquat protectors

if <(username) = [add signature] > then
set [big brain v]to [True]
end
WHAT??? HOW ARE YOU SEEING THIS?
<<true(::grey) ::#00FF00>::operators>
<<(::grey) false::#ff0000>::operators>
I love courtney from total dramarama
My goal:
5000 posts (::control) (::control) (::#000000) (::#000000) (::#000000) ::#00008B

Credits: Google

move (1) step::motion

hello, light mode user
hello, dark mode user

this hat is looking at u
() () ::custom hat

POV: you are a ST member about to report
See the POV of being a Scratch Team member.

atchscray isyay ayay igh-levelhay ock-basedblay isualvay ogrammingpray anguagelay andyay ebsiteway argetedtay imarilypray atyay ildrenchay 8–16 asyay anyay educationalyay ooltay orfay ogrammingpray.

PLZ buy me a Wedo 2.0

hellohellohellohello

I BELIEVE IN VS TOTAL DRAMARAMA SUPREMACY

you are not being valid offtopic there

hahaha superhero block go brrrr::#FFFFFF cap

made with uploads.scratch.mit.edu
mythic_mew
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

robloxdude10 wrote:

q3- wrote:

make an alt
you need to be a developer too

Rosalina and Iono are pretty cool
coolboyiam
Scratcher
43 posts

Roblox Official Topic

Xolay wrote:

coolboyiam wrote:

q3- wrote:

Lol
Lol what
Its funny

when green flag clicked
if <[life] = [sad]> then
end
coolboyiam
Scratcher
43 posts

Roblox Official Topic