Discuss Scratch

Mitybo
Scratcher
21 posts

Warriors Debate Club- Dove x Bumble or Tiger x Dove?

Hey guys!

My theory:

Although DovexTiger is ILLEGAL I still ship it. Tiger loved Dovewing first! I think it was unfair for Dovewing to take another mate within a week of their breakup! Its not Tigerhearts fault they are from different Clans! Though I feel like im being unfair to Bumblestripe. He's such a good tom! I think they both deserve Dovewing, but I ship TigerxDove harder.
mathfreak231
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What you need is some clever names for these ships. And don't just mash their names together either; come up with something on a deep romantic level that states something they have in common or something.

3DS FC: 3239-6065-2543 (Ask me before adding) | AS: Alex~ | X: Alex (DWS)
Ask me on my profile about XYORAS breeding requests!

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.11.3, Safari 9.0.3, Flash 20.0 (release 0)
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mitybo wrote:

Hey guys!

My theory:

Although DovexTiger is ILLEGAL I still ship it. Tiger loved Dovewing first! I think it was unfair for Dovewing to take another mate within a week of their breakup! Its not Tigerhearts fault they are from different Clans! Though I feel like im being unfair to Bumblestripe. He's such a good tom! I think they both deserve Dovewing, but I ship TigerxDove harder.
I have a headcanon that Tigerheart never took a mate of his own after Dovewing chose Bumblestripe over him because he was still in love with her. However, because he loves her, he never interferes in her relationship.

mathfreak231 wrote:

What you need is some clever names for these ships. And don't just mash their names together either; come up with something on a deep romantic level that states something they have in common or something.
It's not very common in this fandom, but I have seen more complex shipping names used a few times. For example, I've seen Ash/Squirrel referred to as Shattershipping.

Have a cute, curled up Peridot.