Discuss Scratch

BloxerBro
Scratcher
20 posts

GORILLA TAG

gorilla tag is fun game with lava monke and non lava monke and then the lava monkes tag the non lava monkes and you can climb trees and walls n stuff and its only on the quest vr haha

Post by @BloxerBro!

forever
follow [BloxerBro]
end
-gge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GORILLA TAG

mon ke

《 ? | aug 9 | ravenclaw | a | shift+down for more signature》
V CLICK THAT TO MAKE GRIFFPATCH FOLLOW YOU V

(+-(▪_▪ :: looks)-+ :: sound)// this is kumquat eater. she eats kumquats.
[/scratchblocks]

sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GORILLA TAG

-gge wrote:

mon ke
mon ke

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
AwezomeXD
Scratcher
100+ posts

GORILLA TAG

I'm surprised that this topic hasn't gained much traction

I believe in Cave Map supremacy

Hooplah
BloxerBro
Scratcher
20 posts

GORILLA TAG

AwezomeXD wrote:

I'm surprised that this topic hasn't gained much traction

I believe in Cave Map supremacy
yooo @AwezomeXD i made a remix of your game https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/521403594/ so glad you repied

Post by @BloxerBro!

forever
follow [BloxerBro]
end
watson0019
New to Scratch
1 post

GORILLA TAG

BloxerBro wrote:

gorilla tag is fun game with lava monke and non lava monke and then the lava monkes tag the non lava monkes and you can climb trees and walls n stuff and its only on the quest vr haha
AwezomeXD
Scratcher
100+ posts

GORILLA TAG

New update alert!! (I'm 2 days late but still)
  • Cosmetics update, spend Shiny Rocks on cosmetics in the new map
  • Minor physics changes
  • Lighting changes

I personally think that 100 Shiny Rocks every 24 hours is a bit too small of an amount (considering the price of most cosmetics) but atleast now there's more of a reason to play the game ig

Hooplah
BloxerBro
Scratcher
20 posts

GORILLA TAG

AwezomeXD wrote:

New update alert!! (I'm 2 days late but still)
  • Cosmetics update, spend Shiny Rocks on cosmetics in the new map
  • Minor physics changes
  • Lighting changes

I personally think that 100 Shiny Rocks every 24 hours is a bit too small of an amount (considering the price of most cosmetics) but atleast now there's more of a reason to play the game ig
i know

Post by @BloxerBro!

forever
follow [BloxerBro]
end
ChanceDoesStufff
Scratcher
8 posts

GORILLA TAG

I honestly think the 100 shiny rocks every 24 hours on its own is weird i think it should also be skill based like maybe every tag in competitive you get 50 points or something this would also make their more of a reason to use competitive.
AwezomeXD
Scratcher
100+ posts

GORILLA TAG

ChanceDoesStufff wrote:

I honestly think the 100 shiny rocks every 24 hours on its own is weird i think it should also be skill based like maybe every tag in competitive you get 50 points or something this would also make their more of a reason to use competitive.
Main problem with that is that it would make it incredibly easy for people to farm with a group of friends (also I believe Lemming somewhere said he wouldn't want to do this anyways since it would make the game way too competitive (even if it were to be restricted to the competitive mode))

Hooplah
ChanceDoesStufff
Scratcher
8 posts

GORILLA TAG

AwezomeXD wrote:

ChanceDoesStufff wrote:

Main problem with that is that it would make it incredibly easy for people to farm with a group of friends (also I believe Lemming somewhere said he wouldn't want to do this anyways since it would make the game way too competitive (even if it were to be restricted to the competitive mode))
i see whats you mean but i still think there should be some kind of other way like maybe a daily challenges thing or something
AwezomeXD
Scratcher
100+ posts

GORILLA TAG

ChanceDoesStufff wrote:

AwezomeXD wrote:

ChanceDoesStufff wrote:

i see whats you mean but i still think there should be some kind of other way like maybe a daily challenges thing or something
Yeah, I just wish there were ways to get them other than daily login + paying irl money. I wonder what the challenges would be though, maybe something like “play in (this map) for 30 minutes” would work.

Hooplah
ChanceDoesStufff
Scratcher
8 posts

GORILLA TAG

after this Thanksgiving/Autumn update im so excited for the Christmas cosmetics id love to see some kind of hat where youve been hit by a snowball on the head or even a santa beard or santa hat we could even have more pins with like a snowman or something.
AwezomeXD
Scratcher
100+ posts

GORILLA TAG

ChanceDoesStufff wrote:

after this Thanksgiving/Autumn update im so excited for the Christmas cosmetics id love to see some kind of hat where youve been hit by a snowball on the head or even a santa beard or santa hat we could even have more pins with like a snowman or something.
How about a hat that's a giant snowglobe, and your head is inside that snowglobe? That'd be cool

Hooplah
ChanceDoesStufff
Scratcher
8 posts

GORILLA TAG

AwezomeXD wrote:

ChanceDoesStufff wrote:

How about a hat that's a giant snowglobe, and your head is inside that snowglobe? That'd be cool
that sounds amazing thatd probably be the first thing i buy if it was reall
AwezomeXD
Scratcher
100+ posts

GORILLA TAG

ChanceDoesStufff wrote:

AwezomeXD wrote:

ChanceDoesStufff wrote:

that sounds amazing thatd probably be the first thing i buy if it was reall
Yeah but knowing Lemming he'd probably make it cost like 4500 shiny rocks or something. At least we have a month and a half of preparation, as long as we log in daily we should have enough for basically anything at Christmas time

Hooplah
AwezomeXD
Scratcher
100+ posts

GORILLA TAG

It is now December!- I haven't checked on the game yet today since I'm still in school, but I wonder if Lemming's updated the maps to be winter-themed yet

Hooplah
AwezomeXD
Scratcher
100+ posts

GORILLA TAG

AwezomeXD wrote:

It is now December!- I haven't checked on the game yet today since I'm still in school, but I wonder if Lemming's updated the maps to be winter-themed yet
The update's finally out, it's pretty cool what Lemming did with the new cosmetics and also the Forest but I'm just a little disappointed that Canyon and Cave are basically exactly the same (I mean c'mon, there could've atleast been Christmas lights around or something)
I'm gonna be buying the candy cane whenever I get enough Shiny Rocks

Hooplah
ChanceDoesStufff
Scratcher
8 posts

GORILLA TAG

AwezomeXD wrote:

AwezomeXD wrote:

The update's finally out, it's pretty cool what Lemming did with the new cosmetics and also the Forest but I'm just a little disappointed that Canyon and Cave are basically exactly the same (I mean c'mon, there could've atleast been Christmas lights around or something)
I'm gonna be buying the candy cane whenever I get enough Shiny Rocks
I absolutely love this update tbh all the new cosmetics are so nice my favorite is the candy cane I also really love the map update in forest with all the snow and I think the christmas tree in the map looks great.