Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners! [RSS Feed]
BIC_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Mrcakeyman89 wrote:

BIC_Studios wrote:

Also, can I be the lead tester? Most of my reviews are criticism but only a bit and I promise they will constructive.

Sure!
Great and thanks!

Highlight this sentence and ctrl / cmd + shift + down arrow key to see the whole of my signature.

Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

GeoNifffler
Scratcher
39 posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Can I be the lead Logo-ist?, I enjoy doing things that involve logos and I am skilled in Blender, so I can add that extra touch of detail that logos need.

Last edited by GeoNifffler (Sept. 2, 2021 00:21:47)

Generation 7. the first time you see this copy and paste it into your signature and change the generation by 1. social experiment

DinoMaster20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nice shop, hope it wins awards thingy.

EDIT: Sorry, I'm tired -_-

Last edited by DinoMaster20 (Sept. 2, 2021 00:42:04)

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow, 00:00:00)
~ ᴅᴍ20 ~
This is my forum signature! It shows up under every post I make! Here is more info!
ERRØR; THE NEXT BIG THING “Resolved” Button for QaS
/\ Male /\ Forumer /\ TokTik /\ Chatsnap /\
/\ Scratch Wiki /\ Community Guidelines /\ Scratch Team /\ Postpercent /\ Ocular
Currently most active on the forums! I don't make projects, I might come out with one in 100 years.

thanks to rl1123 for gif, and hosting it bc my braindead self couldn't do it
I have eaten the rest of DinoMaster20's siggy! Yum! Find out how to stop evil kumquats like myself here: Evil Kumquat Guards
Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GeoNifffler wrote:

Can I be the lead Logo-ist?, I enjoy doing things that involve logos and I am skilled in Blender, so I can add that extra touch of detail that logos need.

Because that's a more important one, and you're newer, can you do this (sorta hard) test order with the new “Logo” Package? You can image host, right?

Username: -CraftMine-
PFP: I want a pfp with my name on it and below my name I want the minecraft grass block
Thumbnail 1: I need a thumbnail for a project i'm making. The title of the project is “Grass Block Clicker” and I want it also to have the minecraft grass block (and the name) but also the wood, stone, gold, iron, diamond, and netherite pickaxes.
Thumbnail 2 (Optional):
Banner 1: I want a banner for the new shop i'm making, called: “CraftMine's Minecraft Shop!” Include the name and a snazzy background. Don't make it boring.
Banner 2 (Optional): I want a banner for my signature. Can it have my username, and under it (in smaller letters) “Gamer, Coder, Scratcher”
Are you following this topic?: Yes
Where would you like us to contact you?: Here
Due Date: 9/13/2021 mm/dd/yy
Other:

My siggy was made in the Water Otters 2.0 and Feathered Finds!

Shop I Own - |^| - Shop I Work At - |^| - Shop I Work At -|^|- Shop Contest -|^|- My Profile - |^| - Latest Project

Road to 2000 Posts! - 1000 I I I I I I I I I I 2000
70% of the Way!

^ It's cute - Click on it ^

Scratch On!
GeoNifffler
Scratcher
39 posts

Mrcakeyman89 wrote:

GeoNifffler wrote:

Because that's a more important one, and you're newer, can you do this (sorta hard) test order with the new “Logo” Package? You can image host, right?

-clipped-
That's a lot but I will try

Generation 7. the first time you see this copy and paste it into your signature and change the generation by 1. social experiment

GeoNifffler
Scratcher
39 posts

I can't figure out the image hosting, but i have the images 1-3 finshed

Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GeoNifffler wrote:

I can't figure out the image hosting, but i have the images 1-3 finshed

Ok, give them to me in a project and i'll show you how to image host later.

Shop I Own - |^| - Shop I Work At - |^| - Shop I Work At -|^|- Shop Contest -|^|- My Profile - |^| - Latest Project

70% of the Way!

Scratch On!
GeoNifffler
Scratcher
39 posts

here ya go

Last edited by GeoNifffler (Sept. 2, 2021 16:37:50)

Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GeoNifffler wrote:

here ya go

Woah, these look amazing!
You can be lead logo artist. It looks like you can already image host sooo… xD

Last edited by Mrcakeyman89 (Sept. 2, 2021 19:25:00)

70% of the Way!

Scratch On!
GeoNifffler
Scratcher
39 posts

Mrcakeyman89 wrote:

snip snip /quote]

Woah, these look amazing!
You can be lead logo artist. It looks like you can already image host sooo… xD
Thanks!, I went on the Scratch Wiki and found cube upload and rolled with it

Last edited by GeoNifffler (Sept. 2, 2021 19:43:34)

themoongoddess
Scratcher
13 posts

BIC_Studios wrote:

BIC_Studios wrote:

themoongoddess wrote:

Username: @themoongoddess
What would you like?: a banner
Description: something with neutral colors, (yellows, greens, browns, creme, beige - all darker if possible) with marble effect
Urgency Level: 10/10
Due Date: Sept. 4
Are you following this shop? (Topic): Yes
Where would you like us to contact you?: on my profile
Other: in sans serif or vogue font, write calmdale valley (white lettering)
Taken.
This is just a preview. Tell me if you want to change something.

I need to tell you this, that is the greatest product I've gotten in these forums. I will forever use your service, thank you so much!
filly3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

UOC
Workers, please try to take & finish one of these orders. Then contact the person in the wanted area. Please also just try to contact them here AND their desired place so I can see the finished order too. Thank you.

Overdue

Username: McAidan
What would you like?:Some sprites and a backdrop
Description:Sprite 1) A spy
2) The spy scuba diving
3) Indian tribes of North America
4)An inside the ocean animated backdrop {include seaweeds)
5) Rocks with carvings
6)Aqua start, instructions, pause and quit button
Urgency Level:10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 very very very urgent
Due Date:19.06.2021 (dd/mm/yy)
Are you following this shop? (Topic):Yes (sea stuff)
Where would you like us to contact you? Profile
Other:N/A
Transfered to The Cookie Shoppe

Username:Ethanwalker0978
Logo Maker:
Polygon:
Colors: scratch cat orange
Letter or Picture: can i do both? If so can i get scratched and a Spotify logo but the sound waves are scratches and orange
Font (only if you chose letter): Spotify font
Background colors:
Deadline:today or tomorrow Posted on August 26th - filly3000
Are you following this topic (optional):
Other: sorry if I am asking for a lot

Almost Overdue
None!

Not Due Yet

Username:supergirl_3457
What would you like?:Studio thumbnail
Description:3 Bff's(That are girls) with a title that says “GF Problems” in pink
Urgency Level:idk what that means
Due Date:It should be done in a week Posted on August 31st, so due date is Sept. 7th - Mrcakeyman89
Are you following this shop? (Topic):yes
Other: <None>

If I made any form of mistake or missed any orders (that were posted before this) please tell me. :D

Highlight this text and Shift + Down

My signature was made by Lightning Studios 3.0

^U^:: #BBDEF0 ring
This is Reily. She protects my signature from evil kumquats

Thanks to clove for my current banner
Thanks to procrastinating- for my previous banner
Thanks to PeriwinkleVibes for Reily

Lightning_Bolt77
Scratcher
500+ posts

captain_technology wrote:

Username: captain_technology
Shop name & Link: The Grand Gala
Benefits: It's a event where scratchers can come and meet each other.
What your shop sells: It's a event.
Are you following this topic?: Yeah
Your banner (Optional):Here ya go.
Other: I've added your banner to the page.
partnership accepted! ill get @Mrcakeyman89 to put it up tmrw

Generation 8: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social
My signature was made at Lightning Studios 3.0!

Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lightning_Bolt77 wrote:

captain_technology wrote:

Username: captain_technology
Shop name & Link: The Grand Gala
Benefits: It's a event where scratchers can come and meet each other.
What your shop sells: It's a event.
Are you following this topic?: Yeah
Your banner (Optional):Here ya go.
Other: I've added your banner to the page.
partnership accepted! ill get @Mrcakeyman89 to put it up tmrw

Thanks, I'll put it up.

70% of the Way!

Scratch On!
AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: AIGamesDeveloper
Shop name & Link: The 2021 Fall Emerawards
Benefits: More people, possibly more orders, and you get to have a little shoutout at the bottom of every announcement I make. Plus you get an award, the Buddy Award.
What your shop sells: Well we give out Emeralds as trophies. But we do have a little shop for free merchandise! It opens on November 2,3 and 4! Our merch shop will sell some banners, PFP, exclusive Emerawards Banners and PFP, and BBCode!
Your banner (Optional): In my siggy
Other: Want an advertisement too? You can get the Ad Award as well! So in total, your shop is going to have 5 awards for one topic =0

AIGamesDeveloper in big 2024.
Lightning_Bolt77
Scratcher
500+ posts

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

Benefits: More people, possibly more orders, and you get to have a little shoutout at the bottom of every announcement I make. Plus you get an award, the Buddy Award.
What your shop sells: Well we give out Emeralds as trophies. But we do have a little shop for free merchandise! It opens on November 2,3 and 4! Our merch shop will sell some banners, PFP, exclusive Emerawards Banners and PFP, and BBCode!
Other: Want an advertisement too? You can get the Ad Award as well! So in total, your shop is going to have 5 awards for one topic =0
can you give us the link to the banner in your signature please?

Generation 8: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social
My signature was made at Lightning Studios 3.0!

Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lightning_Bolt77 wrote:

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

Partnership accepted!

Don't worry, you can open image in new tab, and then now I have the link.
https://u.cubeupload.com/AIGamesDeveloper/EmerawardsFall2021.png
see?

Also, I'd be happy to advertise for you! (Or you advertise for me? What does it mean xD)

70% of the Way!

Scratch On!
Lightning_alt
Scratcher
15 posts

Mrcakeyman89 wrote:

Lightning_Bolt77 wrote:

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

Partnership accepted!

Don't worry, you can open image in new tab, and then now I have the link.
https://u.cubeupload.com/AIGamesDeveloper/EmerawardsFall2021.png
see?

Also, I'd be happy to advertise for you! (Or you advertise for me? What does it mean xD)
ok thanks!

BIC_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

themoongoddess wrote:

BIC_Studios wrote:

BIC_Studios wrote:

themoongoddess wrote:

Username: @themoongoddess
What would you like?: a banner
Description: something with neutral colors, (yellows, greens, browns, creme, beige - all darker if possible) with marble effect
Urgency Level: 10/10
Due Date: Sept. 4
Are you following this shop? (Topic): Yes
Other: in sans serif or vogue font, write calmdale valley (white lettering)
Taken.
This is just a preview. Tell me if you want to change something.

-snippySnipSnippo-

I need to tell you this, that is the greatest product I've gotten in these forums. I will forever use your service, thank you so much!
Tysm! But that's just a preview, tell me which one do you want and I'll give the banner in higher quality. :>

Highlight this sentence and ctrl / cmd + shift + down arrow key to see the whole of my signature.

Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners! [RSS Feed]