Discuss Scratch

QuillzToxic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchMMO

I`ll start the site, Using hawk it should be easy for all of us to update, You can work on the css http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/19985/?page=2#post-188671
Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchMMO

I'm not to great on CSS but I've been using HTML for a long time, can I help?

Icey29 / apt

team 4645, likes programming (a lot!) not too active anymore, but feel free to message me elsewhere
QuillzToxic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchMMO

Icey29 wrote:

I'm not to great on CSS but I've been using HTML for a long time, can I help?
Not ATM still setting up.
Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchMMO

QuillzToxic wrote:

Icey29 wrote:

I'm not to great on CSS but I've been using HTML for a long time, can I help?
Not ATM still setting up.
KK.

Icey29 / apt

team 4645, likes programming (a lot!) not too active anymore, but feel free to message me elsewhere
EdenStudio
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchMMO

To be honest, we should be using our valuable time to create and innovate the game further, theres no time to create any sites at the moment, thats my opinion

Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchMMO

EdenStudio wrote:

To be honest, we should be using our valuable time to create and innovate the game further, theres no time to create any sites at the moment, thats my opinion
^^^ Agreed, although it would give those of us who don't have specific instructions something to do when we're bored.

Icey29 / apt

team 4645, likes programming (a lot!) not too active anymore, but feel free to message me elsewhere
EdenStudio
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchMMO

Im now working on a couple of things

-Finishing all the menus (how to play, play)
-Integrating the ScratchMMO engine to the menu so we can finally make an actual game, so we can get this amazing project done!

I really believe this is going to work out! We just gotta believe in ourselves!

EdenStudio
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchMMO

G'day boys and girls!

Version 0.0.3 is out! Still alpha for a long time, now we present you a fully working main menu, free royalty menu music and an actual game!

Some bugs in the game:
-Character still doesnt move
-I cant make the new variables because im not a Scratcher and cant use cloud data. So that is gone!

Please report any possible bugs to the programmers and tell me if i need to fix something, or just in general give some feedback!

QuillzToxic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchMMO

Could I work on a main home? Like you have your home and the big list: (Username) XPos) YPos) ZPos) (ItemID),

Also a main hub would be fun
:3
EdenStudio
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchMMO

QuillzToxic wrote:

Could I work on a main home? Like you have your home and the big list: (Username) XPos) YPos) ZPos) (ItemID),

Also a main hub would be fun
:3
Do anything to make the game even better.

Also, i did a new sprite called Loadingscreen and i think it would be cool if someone from the programmer team would make an actual loading screen to make the game run even faster (preload everything etc.)

The sprite is ready in the files with this script:
when green flag clicked
hide

Flocon-Sugar
Scratcher
9 posts

ScratchMMO

Icey29 wrote:

EdenStudio wrote:

To be honest, we should be using our valuable time to create and innovate the game further, theres no time to create any sites at the moment, thats my opinion
^^^ Agreed, although it would give those of us who don't have specific instructions something to do when we're bored.

I agree with EdenStudio… it would be a waste of time i think :x even if some of us have nothing to do at that moment, thats not a problem… better work on the game and not making anything else until we're sure that it will be finished one day ^^ (i'm not sure if i'm understandable -___- really sorry for my english~)
EdenStudio
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchMMO

I'm done with graphics for today, (its 9PM) and i have a little secret for you guys!

I have already done a character select screen, (we will put every sprite Icey29 makes inside the game, and people can choose what they want to use from them, its gonna be sick!)



The shirt is just a placeholder!

Flocon-Sugar
Scratcher
9 posts

ScratchMMO

wow great job EdenStudio
sonicfan12p
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchMMO

I'd like to help out if I can. I'll do testing, and help fix cloud bugs, since I may not have the time to do full on cloud scripting (If I did I'd work on Vapor). Good luck to you guys!

Inactive account. Please direct all questions to my secretary.
Instructive
Scratcher
65 posts

ScratchMMO

EdenStudio wrote:

I now finished my menu art. Check it out here!
Give me suggestions what should i put there, i like to keep it simple and blue-ish!

Also, i cant use most of my tools because im using Linux and WINE is very buggy, so im still waiting for my new PC to make even more advanced menus!

HERE

And, read the Notes & Credits, important information.

The project is not shared. I'd love to see the artwork though!

Instructive
Let's just make some games
Instructive
Scratcher
65 posts

ScratchMMO

EdenStudio wrote:

Since now, im done with the menu art, what should i work on next? Instructive's call.

Just keep working on some basic artork (ingame menus, options menus etc.) Thanks, and keep up the great work!

Instructive
Let's just make some games
Instructive
Scratcher
65 posts

ScratchMMO

EdenStudio wrote:

Im now working on a couple of things

-Finishing all the menus (how to play, play)
-Integrating the ScratchMMO engine to the menu so we can finally make an actual game, so we can get this amazing project done!

I really believe this is going to work out! We just gotta believe in ourselves!

EdenStudio wrote:

G'day boys and girls!

Version 0.0.3 is out! Still alpha for a long time, now we present you a fully working main menu, free royalty menu music and an actual game!

Some bugs in the game:
-Character still doesnt move
-I cant make the new variables because im not a Scratcher and cant use cloud data. So that is gone!

Please report any possible bugs to the programmers and tell me if i need to fix something, or just in general give some feedback!

Thank you so much! Man, this project is going far! Thanks for all the work! I'll check out the project!

Instructive
Let's just make some games
Instructive
Scratcher
65 posts

ScratchMMO

QuillzToxic wrote:

Could I work on a main home? Like you have your home and the big list: (Username) XPos) YPos) ZPos) (ItemID),

Also a main hub would be fun
:3

Yes! Everyone needs to keep working on a cloud engine! I will try my best to keep this forum updated, but understand if I don't give instructions for a while, I'm pretty busy! Just keep working on the engine! Thank you!

Instructive
Let's just make some games
EdenStudio
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchMMO

Instructive wrote:

QuillzToxic wrote:

Could I work on a main home? Like you have your home and the big list: (Username) XPos) YPos) ZPos) (ItemID),

Also a main hub would be fun
:3

Yes! Everyone needs to keep working on a cloud engine! I will try my best to keep this forum updated, but understand if I don't give instructions for a while, I'm pretty busy! Just keep working on the engine! Thank you!
Thanks so much for coming to check the forums! I only have a couple of things to do before we are done with the menu part!
-characterscreen (when you press start it first you can choose a sprite and then play, and when you come back later the Start button changes to Continue!)
-Loadingscreen, it preloads every sprite etc. to make the game run more efficiently so we can make it even bigger!

Instructive
Scratcher
65 posts

ScratchMMO

EdenStudio wrote:

I'm done with graphics for today, (its 9PM) and i have a little secret for you guys!

I have already done a character select screen, (we will put every sprite Icey29 makes inside the game, and people can choose what they want to use from them, its gonna be sick!)



The shirt is just a placeholder!

Hey EdenStudio,
I need a logo/image for the ScratchMMO Studio. Do think you could do that for me? Thanks, and you (along with everyone else one the team) has been a great help! Thank you!
Studo: http://scratch.mit.edu/studios/519801/

Instructive
Let's just make some games

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile