Discuss Scratch

Flocon-Sugar
Scratcher
9 posts

ScratchMMO

Flocon-Sugar wrote:

Instructive do you have any background music for the MMO ? Check this website if not ^^
Sorry the link didn't work :x http://teknoaxe.com/Genre_Code_2.php?q=Background
Flocon-Sugar
Scratcher
9 posts

ScratchMMO

Flocon-Sugar wrote:

Instructive do you have any background music for the MMO ? Check this website if not ^^

teknoaxe.com
Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchMMO

I have finished Sprite Pack 1! Check it out.

Icey29 / apt

team 4645, likes programming (a lot!) not too active anymore, but feel free to message me elsewhere
EdenStudio
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchMMO

Since now, im done with the menu art, what should i work on next? Instructive's call.

EdenStudio
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchMMO

Oh, programmers do i need help more than now!

I cant hide the data values on the menu, i want them only to appear on the settingsmenu! Also i want the script to ask the questions only when youre on the settings screen. “Controls.svg” is the file with the scripts.

Thanks, and if you get this done i would be really happy!

xsnail
Scratcher
90 posts

ScratchMMO

EdenStudio wrote:

Oh, programmers do i need help more than now!

I cant hide the data values on the menu, i want them only to appear on the settingsmenu! Also i want the script to ask the questions only when youre on the settings screen. “Controls.svg” is the file with the scripts.

Thanks, and if you get this done i would be really happy!


Which are the data values? up down left and right?



I suppose you should have something better to do then just read over my signature, right? Maybe view projects, read a book, go outside.. I wonder if you are still reading this. Well, I guess I should tell a bit about me ( ͠°ᴥ °). I am xsnail, a Scratcher. I cannot elaborate on such text, if you believe that I should do so. I guess I should, if I intend to fill this whole signature (ꗞωꗞ). Maybe I should just add a large amount of those faces. They are quite pleasant, and they would fill this up! But text is more boring, and my favorite things are making people bored and confused. Wow, I just share a bit more about myself! Maybe you should start doing so (¬ᨎ¬)……….. So I guess you are going to stay quiet this whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooole time? That took up a good portion of space if I do say so myself. At least I am saying something unlike you.. I will not stand for this!! I shall find a way to do this Herculean task. Not even those random bold and italic and strike through and underline made you speak That is very strange behavior. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you must say something somehow and i will find out what must i do what must i say what must i type what must i DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IKNOW!!!!! I will put down Scratch blocks! Then you will surely converse with me! I changed my mind, I don't want to ☞ ͡(⎚﹏ ͡⎚)☞. That's it. I am not mad, I just will not ask for a response now, this is taking up my time and your time. I'll do all the talking now, and you will stay put this entire time. And if I hear a peep out of you, I WILL ANNIHILATE oh sorry i may have gotten a bit carried away there but NO MATTER. I will now talk to you My name is xsna- oh dear, I may have already stated that, haven't I? Well th-then what should I say. GIBBERISH. I will speak gibberish for the remainder alright so listen up. AQefccdyhedibfhiue-and how did you like that?
EdenStudio
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchMMO

xsnail wrote:

EdenStudio wrote:

Oh, programmers do i need help more than now!

I cant hide the data values on the menu, i want them only to appear on the settingsmenu! Also i want the script to ask the questions only when youre on the settings screen. “Controls.svg” is the file with the scripts.

Thanks, and if you get this done i would be really happy!


Which are the data values? up down left and right?


Yes

as71032
Scratcher
71 posts

ScratchMMO

I made a new team discussion room

when green flag clicked
forever

say [Happy Scratching]
end
xsnail
Scratcher
90 posts

ScratchMMO

EdenStudio wrote:

xsnail wrote:

EdenStudio wrote:

Oh, programmers do i need help more than now!

I cant hide the data values on the menu, i want them only to appear on the settingsmenu! Also i want the script to ask the questions only when youre on the settings screen. “Controls.svg” is the file with the scripts.

Thanks, and if you get this done i would be really happy!


Which are the data values? up down left and right?


Yes
I tried fixing in a remix

I suppose you should have something better to do then just read over my signature, right? Maybe view projects, read a book, go outside.. I wonder if you are still reading this. Well, I guess I should tell a bit about me ( ͠°ᴥ °). I am xsnail, a Scratcher. I cannot elaborate on such text, if you believe that I should do so. I guess I should, if I intend to fill this whole signature (ꗞωꗞ). Maybe I should just add a large amount of those faces. They are quite pleasant, and they would fill this up! But text is more boring, and my favorite things are making people bored and confused. Wow, I just share a bit more about myself! Maybe you should start doing so (¬ᨎ¬)……….. So I guess you are going to stay quiet this whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooole time? That took up a good portion of space if I do say so myself. At least I am saying something unlike you.. I will not stand for this!! I shall find a way to do this Herculean task. Not even those random bold and italic and strike through and underline made you speak That is very strange behavior. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you must say something somehow and i will find out what must i do what must i say what must i type what must i DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IKNOW!!!!! I will put down Scratch blocks! Then you will surely converse with me! I changed my mind, I don't want to ☞ ͡(⎚﹏ ͡⎚)☞. That's it. I am not mad, I just will not ask for a response now, this is taking up my time and your time. I'll do all the talking now, and you will stay put this entire time. And if I hear a peep out of you, I WILL ANNIHILATE oh sorry i may have gotten a bit carried away there but NO MATTER. I will now talk to you My name is xsna- oh dear, I may have already stated that, haven't I? Well th-then what should I say. GIBBERISH. I will speak gibberish for the remainder alright so listen up. AQefccdyhedibfhiue-and how did you like that?
EdenStudio
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchMMO

xsnail wrote:

EdenStudio wrote:

xsnail wrote:

EdenStudio wrote:

Oh, programmers do i need help more than now!

I cant hide the data values on the menu, i want them only to appear on the settingsmenu! Also i want the script to ask the questions only when youre on the settings screen. “Controls.svg” is the file with the scripts.

Thanks, and if you get this done i would be really happy!


Which are the data values? up down left and right?


Yes
I tried fixing in a remix
Works now, i did some final touches!

Welcome to 0.0.2!

-Fully functional settings to change your controls!
-Bugfixes

as71032
Scratcher
71 posts

ScratchMMO

I now have a very buggy MMO engine.

Please click the link and help fix the bugs.

when green flag clicked
forever

say [Happy Scratching]
end
EdenStudio
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchMMO

Just an idea, i could be able to make us a sweet looking website (including logos etc.) with a login, and a fully functional database. I have a long experience with making websites and HTML and CSS In general.

I will keep that idea in my mind, its gonna take alot of hours but it will be worth it. You could register to the website and get access to a chat (thinking of using XAT chat)

I will start doing the website when i get access to my new PC and we get the game atleast to beta.

xsnail
Scratcher
90 posts

ScratchMMO

EdenStudio wrote:

Just an idea, i could be able to make us a sweet looking website (including logos etc.) with a login, and a fully functional database. I have a long experience with making websites and HTML and CSS In general.

I will keep that idea in my mind, its gonna take alot of hours but it will be worth it. You could register to the website and get access to a chat (thinking of using XAT chat)

I will start doing the website when i get access to my new PC and we get the game atleast to beta.

Nice Idea.

I suppose you should have something better to do then just read over my signature, right? Maybe view projects, read a book, go outside.. I wonder if you are still reading this. Well, I guess I should tell a bit about me ( ͠°ᴥ °). I am xsnail, a Scratcher. I cannot elaborate on such text, if you believe that I should do so. I guess I should, if I intend to fill this whole signature (ꗞωꗞ). Maybe I should just add a large amount of those faces. They are quite pleasant, and they would fill this up! But text is more boring, and my favorite things are making people bored and confused. Wow, I just share a bit more about myself! Maybe you should start doing so (¬ᨎ¬)……….. So I guess you are going to stay quiet this whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooole time? That took up a good portion of space if I do say so myself. At least I am saying something unlike you.. I will not stand for this!! I shall find a way to do this Herculean task. Not even those random bold and italic and strike through and underline made you speak That is very strange behavior. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you must say something somehow and i will find out what must i do what must i say what must i type what must i DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IKNOW!!!!! I will put down Scratch blocks! Then you will surely converse with me! I changed my mind, I don't want to ☞ ͡(⎚﹏ ͡⎚)☞. That's it. I am not mad, I just will not ask for a response now, this is taking up my time and your time. I'll do all the talking now, and you will stay put this entire time. And if I hear a peep out of you, I WILL ANNIHILATE oh sorry i may have gotten a bit carried away there but NO MATTER. I will now talk to you My name is xsna- oh dear, I may have already stated that, haven't I? Well th-then what should I say. GIBBERISH. I will speak gibberish for the remainder alright so listen up. AQefccdyhedibfhiue-and how did you like that?
EdenStudio
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchMMO

ScratchMMO Engine

The character now moves
Also the flashing is fixed now (thx to quillztoxic)

Something is wrong with the freeze variable

Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchMMO

Good job everyone! Anyone need sprites- cause I got that covered!

Icey29 / apt

team 4645, likes programming (a lot!) not too active anymore, but feel free to message me elsewhere
EdenStudio
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchMMO

Icey29 wrote:

Good job everyone! Anyone need sprites- cause I got that covered!
Probably not atm, since the engine is still in development (cause its so buggy) and default scratchcat is a good placeholder for testing

Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchMMO

True. Okay- I'll start others then.

Icey29 / apt

team 4645, likes programming (a lot!) not too active anymore, but feel free to message me elsewhere
EdenStudio
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchMMO

Icey29 wrote:

True. Okay- I'll start others then.
Yeah, we should get alot of sprites so people can choose what sprite they want to use when they start! You're doing a great job, keep it up

Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchMMO

EdenStudio wrote:

Icey29 wrote:

True. Okay- I'll start others then.
Yeah, we should get alot of sprites so people can choose what sprite they want to use when they start! You're doing a great job, keep it up
Thanks a lot! I'll be sure to start soon. :3

Icey29 / apt

team 4645, likes programming (a lot!) not too active anymore, but feel free to message me elsewhere
QuillzToxic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchMMO

I`ll install a cool site manager and tell the leader the ftp, Gwiddle Hosted of course

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile