Discuss Scratch

ThatOneWeirdDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

im bored so im gonna show you a paper i wrote for my english class one day a few months back

Sometimes in life, you have to problem-solve. I learned that a few years back at a local Chuck E Cheese, while celebrating my dog’s birthday. I had to take responsibility and stop some children who were misbehaving, instead of sitting back and letting someone else do it like I wished. This is the story.

We had arrived at Chuck E Cheese to celebrate my dog’s birthday. We got our coins and went out into the open world of machines that dispense tickets. My dog was busy playing one of those dancing games. All was well until a couple of kids entered the “Rat Playground”. These kids were nasty. They would do anything to receive a ticket, legally or illegally. Kids were being mugged left and right. I was so scared, these demon children looked like they could easily tear apart. The best thing for me to do was wait for their parents to go and stop them.

15 minutes later I find that they are still rampaging. As I continue to eat my cheese pizza, I wonder. “Should I go and stop them?” I then found out that these kids had all day play passes, meaning their parents intended on leaving them here like some sort of daycare. I then realized this was my calling card; I was going to have to be the one to stop them.

After I finished my cheese pizza, I went into the battleground. The first thing I noticed that that the DDR pad seemed inactive. I walked over, and there I saw. My dog was murdered by the children. Infuriated, I charged at the kids. I tackled one to the ground and grabbed the other 2 and screamed at them, “STOP THIS MESS RIGHT NOW! YOU MURDERED MY DOG TO GET HIS HARD EARNED 5000 TICKETS!” I then proceeded to take all 3 of their play passes and rip them in front of their faces. The look on their faces is one I never will forget. We buried the dog underneath the DDR machine after they left.

A week later, they got new play passes. But this time, they were behaving. I did it, I solved the problem. I learned that day that sometimes you have to take things into your own hands. Me and the kids both learned an important lesson that day, lessons that will follow us for life. Always try to solve problems, never wait, or you might end up losing a friend like my dog.

(this is not a joke, I actually submitted this (its already been graded so I can post it) )
E_Equals_EmCeCube3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

im bored so im gonna show you a paper i wrote for my english class one day a few months back

Thank you for your kind donations. Me and my cousin Terry will now take this paper and transport it to our secret laboratory to aid us with our research on space-time travel. We will have paid you 190000 Rentzes 1 second ago once the results are final.

– signed, E_Equals_EmCeCube3. Have a good day!

Scratcher, aspiring game developer, and enjoyer of (mostly indie) video games (favorite is Stardew Valley)
projects | profile | notebook | past/side account
plqaokwsijeduhrfyg
Scratcher
500+ posts

This is amazing if I was your teacher I would give you a 200% for your grade.

Banana stew

Generation 5: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

my signature

Also my signature

still my signature
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What grade did you get for it?

bottom text
TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THIS IS SUCH A GREAT SUGGESTION I SUPPORT, WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL FOR GAME MAKERS AND ANIMATORS, I SUPPORT THIS VERY MUCH

L_man_100
Scratcher
8 posts

ThatOneWeirdDude wrote:

Sometimes in life, you have to problem-solve. I learned that a few years back at a local Chuck E Cheese, while celebrating my dog’s birthday. I had to take responsibility and stop some children who were misbehaving, instead of sitting back and letting someone else do it like I wished. This is the story.

We had arrived at Chuck E Cheese to celebrate my dog’s birthday. We got our coins and went out into the open world of machines that dispense tickets. My dog was busy playing one of those dancing games. All was well until a couple of kids entered the “Rat Playground”. These kids were nasty. They would do anything to receive a ticket, legally or illegally. Kids were being mugged left and right. I was so scared, these demon children looked like they could easily tear apart. The best thing for me to do was wait for their parents to go and stop them.

15 minutes later I find that they are still rampaging. As I continue to eat my cheese pizza, I wonder. “Should I go and stop them?” I then found out that these kids had all day play passes, meaning their parents intended on leaving them here like some sort of daycare. I then realized this was my calling card; I was going to have to be the one to stop them.

After I finished my cheese pizza, I went into the battleground. The first thing I noticed that that the DDR pad seemed inactive. I walked over, and there I saw. My dog was murdered by the children. Infuriated, I charged at the kids. I tackled one to the ground and grabbed the other 2 and screamed at them, “STOP THIS MESS RIGHT NOW! YOU MURDERED MY DOG TO GET HIS HARD EARNED 5000 TICKETS!” I then proceeded to take all 3 of their play passes and rip them in front of their faces. The look on their faces is one I never will forget. We buried the dog underneath the DDR machine after they left.

A week later, they got new play passes. But this time, they were behaving. I did it, I solved the problem. I learned that day that sometimes you have to take things into your own hands. Me and the kids both learned an important lesson that day, lessons that will follow us for life. Always try to solve problems, never wait, or you might end up losing a friend like my dog.

(this is not a joke, I actually submitted this (its already been graded so I can post it) )
dertermenter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Inspirational

Brang a tear to my eye

The2000 wrote:

All suggestions are unnecessary. If a suggestion is necessary then it's a bug report.

dertermenter wrote:

April Fools Day on the forums has been a repeated privilege, not an expectation
Za-Chary
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Chuck E. Cheese's full name is Charles Entertainment Cheese and he likes celebrating birthdays because he doesn't know when his own birthday is, but he grew up in an orphanage so there was a birthday to celebrate every day.

(This is a canonically true story in the Chuck E. Cheese universe, look it up.)

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.

I was a Scratch Team member from May 10th 2019 to October 29th 2021.

my notebook | scratch team essay | accessibility essay
ThatOneWeirdDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CatsUnited wrote:

What grade did you get for it?
i cant find the assignment on google classroom or my schools online grade thing so either she didn't grade that assignment and scrapped it or its under a weird name and she deleted the google assignment