Discuss Scratch

--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Elegant Ends - Striving for Perfection since 2021 [Open, Hiring!]


About
Elegant Ends aims to provide tip top products to improve your project, your code, and even your signature. We want to be a everything shop, selling any Scratch related products under the Sun! Due to a limited staff base, that will be hard to achieve. Please join us in this journey to serve the community! We strive for perfection and practice constant self renewal to reflect and learn lessons from shops past and present, to build the shop of the future.

Last edited by --cherrykitty-- (March 8, 2021 03:45:03)


There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.


And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Elegant Ends - Striving for Perfection since 2021 [Open, Hiring!]


Our Services
Elegant Ends currently provides 7 Services
  • banners
  • Scratch code
  • Python code
  • reviews
  • pfps
  • sound effects
  • graphic design

Here's the order form!
It can also be found under forms. =)
Order form
Item you would like:
Any specific requirements?:
Deadline:
Additional notes:

Last edited by --cherrykitty-- (March 14, 2021 13:23:02)


There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.


And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Elegant Ends - Striving for Perfection since 2021 [Open, Hiring!]


Our Philosophy
I was brought up in a very values based environment, and I believe that those values acted as a compass for me, no matter how tempting, my values guided me to do the right thing. I believe that for a shop to unite and strive towards better days, there has to be a common sense of direction. I believe that the motto of my previous shop is still very relevant, so here it is!
Our motto
Serve with your heart, Lead with your soul
This motto tells workers to put their best into every order, and tells leaders to have compassion, to be able to feel for the workers, so as to make a wise decision that will bring our shop higher.
Our Mission
To serve the community wholeheartedly without asking for return
I think that the meaning behind this one is more literal, it guides workers to work for the community instead for themselves.

Last edited by --cherrykitty-- (March 6, 2021 07:02:06)


There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.


And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Elegant Ends - Striving for Perfection since 2021 [Open, Hiring!]


Staff
To provide quality service to all customers, staff have to show their experience and how well they work with deadlines before becoming a trainee. After which, a good center will be found for them to train while on internship at our shop. They will become full-fledged staff after graduation.
Here's our current list of staff!
Staff
  • –cherrykitty– (cherry)(scratch code, python code, reviews, banners)
Trainees!
  • Lily-Lavender, abcdefg-_ (Lily-Lavender)(banners, pfps, sound effects, graphic design)

Last edited by --cherrykitty-- (March 10, 2021 11:42:53)


There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.


And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Elegant Ends - Striving for Perfection since 2021 [Open, Hiring!]


Forms
Here are some of the forms you may be interested in!
Ordering
Order form
Item you would like:
Any specific requirements?:
Deadline:
Additional notes:
Staff forms
Application
Accounts:
Services you can provide:
Why would you like to join us?:
When are you going to leave Scratch?:
How long do you need to do an order?:
Any courses you have went through?:
Finally, Any nicknames?:
Leave
Time you are going on leave:
Duration:
Reason?: (optional)
Board of Directors
Oops, sorry, there isn't a form for this, you will be promoted based on merit or elected into the BoD.
Other
Partnership form
Shop name:
Shop philosophy: (Leave blank if there isn't one)
Shop link:
Shop banner:
Why would you like to partner with us?:
Any old threads, those that you can find, anyway:
Training academy
Academy name:
School philosophy: (Leave blank if there isn't one)
School link:
What can you teach?:
Why would you like to train our staff?:
Any old threads, those that you can find, anyway:

Last edited by --cherrykitty-- (March 10, 2021 11:47:33)


There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.


And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Elegant Ends - Striving for Perfection since 2021 [Open, Hiring!]


Partners
none, as of now… be our first?
Training academies
none… please help train our staff for a better tomorrow!

There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.


And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Elegant Ends - Striving for Perfection since 2021 [Open, Hiring!]


Our History
We only just started, our history is for you to make!

Last edited by --cherrykitty-- (March 8, 2021 03:43:50)


There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.


And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Elegant Ends - Striving for Perfection since 2021 [Open, Hiring!]


Orders center
Not taken
None! =)

In progress
None! =(

Done but unclaimed
None…

Last edited by --cherrykitty-- (March 8, 2021 03:44:00)


There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.


And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Elegant Ends - Striving for Perfection since 2021 [Open, Hiring!]

Elegant Ends is now open! =)

There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.


And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Elegant Ends - Striving for Perfection since 2021 [Open, Hiring!]

Bump!

There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.


And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
Lily-Lavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Elegant Ends - Striving for Perfection since 2021 [Open, Hiring!]

Accounts: Lily-Lavender, abcdefg-_
Services you can provide: banner making, pfp making, sound fx, graphic design
Why would you like to join us?: I feel this shop has lots of potential, and I want to help it grow more
When are you going to leave Scratch?: I don't know, but not any time soon
How long do you need to do an order?: for graphic design and canva related orders, maybe a day, for sounds, maybe 1 - 2
Any courses you have went through?: bbbb
Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Elegant Ends - Striving for Perfection since 2021 [Open, Hiring!]

Everybody Deserve a Gift! So..Here's A Gift From “The Night Wolf” Shop !
We Hope to see You in the future ◝◡◔ Also..I Didn't Like the fact that i
Made a Water Mark On Your Banner..So..Here's A Free-Water-mark Gift!
I Hope you like it



URL : https://u.cubeupload.com/Albraa60/176Cherrykitty.png


Albraa60 is not here for you; he left the forums.




--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Elegant Ends - Striving for Perfection since 2021 [Open, Hiring!]

Albraa60 wrote:

Everybody Deserve a Gift! So..Here's A Gift From “The Night Wolf” Shop !
We Hope to see You in the future ◝◡◔ Also..I Didn't Like the fact that i
Made a Water Mark On Your Banner..So..Here's A Free-Water-mark Gift!
I Hope you like it



URL : https://u.cubeupload.com/Albraa60/176Cherrykitty.png
Thanks! Actually, I liked the old banner more. I can just replicate it on Canva without the watermark… but thanks anyway! =)

There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.


And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Elegant Ends - Striving for Perfection since 2021 [Open, Hiring!]

Lily-Lavender wrote:

Accounts: Lily-Lavender, abcdefg-_
Services you can provide: banner making, pfp making, sound fx, graphic design
Why would you like to join us?: I feel this shop has lots of potential, and I want to help it grow more
When are you going to leave Scratch?: I don't know, but not any time soon
How long do you need to do an order?: for graphic design and canva related orders, maybe a day, for sounds, maybe 1 - 2
Any courses you have went through?: bbbb
Accepted! Sorry I didn't reply earlier… I didn't see that post…
Also, because we are having problems with training… I guess I will just have to promote you based on completed orders then! =)

There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.


And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
Lily-Lavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Elegant Ends - Striving for Perfection since 2021 [Open, Hiring!]

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

Lily-Lavender wrote:

Accounts: Lily-Lavender, abcdefg-_
Services you can provide: banner making, pfp making, sound fx, graphic design
Why would you like to join us?: I feel this shop has lots of potential, and I want to help it grow more
When are you going to leave Scratch?: I don't know, but not any time soon
How long do you need to do an order?: for graphic design and canva related orders, maybe a day, for sounds, maybe 1 - 2
Any courses you have went through?: bbbb
Accepted! Sorry I didn't reply earlier… I didn't see that post…
Also, because we are having problems with training… I guess I will just have to promote you based on completed orders then! =)

Ok thanks!

Last edited by Lily-Lavender (March 10, 2021 11:46:26)

cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Elegant Ends - Striving for Perfection since 2021 [Open, Hiring!]

Hello shop owner. I am here to inform you as the secretary of The Shop Connection Alliance, I am here to inform you that we are currently closed and not allowing for any memberships. Some more info that is posted in the forum, is that we may be shut down for good for good, but that is not official yet.
Here is a quick post of what RSriram2010 said to give you more info:

RSriram2010 wrote:

Important Notice
Hello there. I am writing this post to tell you that we may have to shut down the SCA. It's not yet official, and we're hoping it won't be.

I will be discussing this with cs4233117, Lily-Lavender, and GrilledCheeseBurrito. Until then, the SCA will be closed from memberships.

Thank you for taking your time looking this post regarding The Shop Connection Alliance.

Posts: 1084 | Goal 1500 Posts: 108.4% These are high number(s)
Goal to 150 Topics: 115% (1st Goal Reached) (Maybe high number(s) || Last Updated: 7:05 AM, Thursday December 2nd, 2021 PST
My signature buttons were made at Lightning Studios 3.0

--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Elegant Ends - Striving for Perfection since 2021 [Open, Hiring!]

cs4233117 wrote:

Hello shop owner. I am here to inform you as the secretary of The Shop Connection Alliance, I am here to inform you that we are currently closed and not allowing for any memberships. Some more info that is posted in the forum, is that we may be shut down for good for good, but that is not official yet.
Here is a quick post of what RSriram2010 said to give you more info:

RSriram2010 wrote:

Important Notice
Hello there. I am writing this post to tell you that we may have to shut down the SCA. It's not yet official, and we're hoping it won't be.

I will be discussing this with cs4233117, Lily-Lavender, and GrilledCheeseBurrito. Until then, the SCA will be closed from memberships.

Thank you for taking your time looking this post regarding The Shop Connection Alliance.
Ok, I hope you will not have to. I can continue to run it if you really want to close it… of course, that's provided you want me to.

There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.


And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
-StartMenu-
Scratcher
4 posts

Elegant Ends - Striving for Perfection since 2021 [Open, Hiring!]

Item you would like: Banner Please
Any specific requirements?: I would like a picture of some sort of console, with a dark grey background and a light grey text saying “-StartMenu-”
Deadline: Sometime in 2374
Additional notes: siggy banner

Hello I'm -StartMenu- and it appears you've stumbled across one of my posts!
I make things for games, such as soundtracks, logos, and of course, start menus.
insert banner here

A start menu is like your first impression for a game. Use it wisely. - -StartMenu-, 2021
It's better to have one good idea than a thousand bad ones. - -StartMenu, 2021
Lily-Lavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Elegant Ends - Striving for Perfection since 2021 [Open, Hiring!]

-StartMenu- wrote:

Item you would like: Banner Please
Any specific requirements?: I would like a picture of some sort of console, with a dark grey background and a light grey text saying “-StartMenu-”
Deadline: Sometime in 2374
Additional notes: siggy banner
Taken!

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

cs4233117 wrote:

Hello shop owner. I am here to inform you as the secretary of The Shop Connection Alliance, I am here to inform you that we are currently closed and not allowing for any memberships. Some more info that is posted in the forum, is that we may be shut down for good for good, but that is not official yet.
Here is a quick post of what RSriram2010 said to give you more info:

RSriram2010 wrote:

Important Notice
Hello there. I am writing this post to tell you that we may have to shut down the SCA. It's not yet official, and we're hoping it won't be.

I will be discussing this with cs4233117, Lily-Lavender, and GrilledCheeseBurrito. Until then, the SCA will be closed from memberships.

Thank you for taking your time looking this post regarding The Shop Connection Alliance.
Ok, I hope you will not have to. I can continue to run it if you really want to close it… of course, that's provided you want me to.

It’s not closing
Lily-Lavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Elegant Ends - Striving for Perfection since 2021 [Open, Hiring!]

Lily-Lavender wrote:

-StartMenu- wrote:

Item you would like: Banner Please
Any specific requirements?: I would like a picture of some sort of console, with a dark grey background and a light grey text saying “-StartMenu-”
Deadline: Sometime in 2374
Additional notes: siggy banner
Taken!

Your banner has been completed! Please notify us if you would like any changes


[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/4c3cb82d6b47196b79f36ca8febe4242.png[/img]

Alternative

[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/174d79107484c1480308a96d46649c33.png[/img]

Last edited by Lily-Lavender (March 12, 2021 09:14:35)

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile