Discuss Scratch

mallo222
Scratcher
86 posts

~ Marshmallo Plaza Reviews ~

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Marshmallo Plaza Reviews
A little info:
Marshmallo Plaza is a place to get some amazing art requests. So here you can write some reviews on how your order was. Do you have any tips? Do you have any compliments? Well then share it in your review, me and the other artists would love to hear it!

Recommended layout
Amount of stars (you can use this emoji: ⭐ )
Comments on how it was done
Is there something we can do better?

- - -

(image by one of marshmallo plaza's amazing artist -Takoyakii)

Last edited by mallo222 (March 24, 2021 23:42:19)

SapphireMoonstone
Scratcher
4 posts

SapphireMoonstone
I am give a ⭐️⭐️ Review because I sent a order in June then sent it 3 more times because no one replied and I still don’t have it so I will not be using this anymore thx (also I if don’t see this in reviews I will report the studio
mallo222
Scratcher
86 posts

SapphireMoonstone wrote:

SapphireMoonstone
I am give a ⭐️⭐️ Review because I sent a order in June then sent it 3 more times because no one replied and I still don’t have it so I will not be using this anymore thx (also I if don’t see this in reviews I will report the studio
Oh I am so sorry about that!! Back in June the studio was sort of inactive but now we have more artists that are all being active now.
mallo222
Scratcher
86 posts

SapphireMoonstone wrote:

SapphireMoonstone
I am sorry hear that. Please don't report thee studio. We are hard working artists who are VERY busy. We try to fit in time to do this, but sometimes, we just can't. If you would like, you can repost your form, And I will make sure an artist, or myself, will do it.
SilverSpotTheCat
Scratcher
1 post

I give this a 5 star review bc I asked for a cat template and I was impressed when -Takoyakii made it perfectly!!
FreeFishy
Scratcher
3 posts

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ - 5 stars!!
Marshmallow Plaza is a great way to get amazing art from amazing artists! I ordered a pfp, and an artist took it right away (@Banguila) and in a few days, it was ready and it turned out AMAZING! I love it!
dar1810
Scratcher
12 posts

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I am rating 5 stars

The studio is awesome and quickly responds. I love it.
Candy_Crystal
Scratcher
17 posts

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
That's right! it's an amazing studio overall

Candy, she/her
SSC123me
Scratcher
1 post

I give it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5 stars). It looks amazing! Thanks so much! I asked it to be done in maybe 3 weeks and it was done the next day! Again, thanks so much!!!!
-DonutsRock-
Scratcher
10 posts

Yes, its absolutely just AMAZING! The oc I got by @mallo222 is the best oc i ever got! Now, i wish to make another order too! The art is very cool. Superb! Mallo!
Banguila
Scratcher
89 posts

⭐⭐
I'm giving 2 stars because I ordered something 2 weeks ago to be made until 13th March, but nobody did my order. I know we were busy at the moment but theres been 9 days since we closed the requests and we have 10 artists so I think there was time enough to make it. I'm sorry if I am being to impatient but I really needed my order ready to continue my game.
I guess I'll have to do my order all by myself then…
-Takoyakii
Scratcher
6 posts

Banguila wrote:

⭐⭐
I'm giving 2 stars because I ordered something 2 weeks ago to be made until 13th March, but nobody did my order. I know we were busy at the moment but theres been 9 days since we closed the requests and we have 10 artists so I think there was time enough to make it. I'm sorry if I am being to impatient but I really needed my order ready to continue my game.
I guess I'll have to do my order all by myself then…
aa I'm so sorry to hear that! I can try to finish your order (unless it's vector or bitmap). I've been really busy in school, our marking period ended yesterday, so I had to revise all my assignments and we are having two essays and a socratic seminar-
Can you please tell me your order again? I'll try to finish it by Tuesday or Wednesday ^^

⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤

       ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤

https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/29016388/comments/

       ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤
Thank you for ordering at Marshmallo Plaza! We hope you enjoy your order. If your order is wrong, please to tell us where we can change it. Have a good day/night ^^

Last edited by -Takoyakii (March 23, 2021 15:37:45)

LoveyFamily
Scratcher
100+ posts

mallo222 wrote:

A little info:
Marshmallo Plaza is a place to get some amazing art requests. So here you can write some reviews on how your order was. Do you have any tips? Do you have any compliments? Well then share it in your review, me and the other artists would love to hear it!

Recommended layout

Hi! A while ago, I ordered an animated banner. The banner was pretty good, but the tutorial of how to use it was not understandable. The art was pretty good, but I think it was just clip art from canva. I give marshmallo plaza 1 and a half stars.

Hi, I’m LoveyFamily! I’m the ‘Family’ in Clever Potato Family productions! (We make scratch movies!)
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go.” — Doctor Seuss
I loves goats! Go follow my scratch twin, Lux!!! And go follow my scratch sisters, cleverCoderGirl123 and Potato, and
Magic!
!
Banguila
Scratcher
89 posts

-Takoyakii wrote:

I can try to finish your order (unless it's vector or bitmap).
Can you please tell me your order again? I'll try to finish it by Tuesday or Wednesday ^^
Sorry, it's vector
My order

Last edited by Banguila (March 20, 2021 15:16:47)

-Takoyakii
Scratcher
6 posts

LoveyFamily wrote:

mallo222 wrote:

A little info:

Recommended layout

Hi! A while ago, I ordered an animated banner. The banner was pretty good, but the tutorial of how to use it was not understandable. The art was pretty good, but I think it was just clip art from canva. I give marshmallo plaza 1 and a half stars.
Hi! I'm sorry that it wasn't how you expected it to be, can you send me a link to your received order? I can search google whether the art is from online ^^
If it is from online, can you send me a link to your order? I never made a banner before but I can send the drawing to @mallo222 and she can set it up for you

⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤

       ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤

       ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤
Thank you for ordering at Marshmallo Plaza! We hope you enjoy your order. If your order is wrong, please to tell us where we can change it. Have a good day/night ^^

Last edited by -Takoyakii (March 23, 2021 15:38:22)

LoveyFamily
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Takoyakii wrote:

LoveyFamily wrote:

mallo222 wrote:

A little info:

Recommended layout

Hi! I'm sorry that it wasn't how you expected it to be, can you send me a link to your received order? I can search google whether the art is from online ^^
If it is from online, can you send me a link to your order? I never made a banner before but I can send the drawing to @mallo222 and she can set it up for you

Hi! I figured out how, my sister showed me!

Hi, I’m LoveyFamily! I’m the ‘Family’ in Clever Potato Family productions! (We make scratch movies!)
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go.” — Doctor Seuss
I loves goats! Go follow my scratch twin, Lux!!! And go follow my scratch sisters, cleverCoderGirl123 and Potato, and
Magic!
!
-Takoyakii
Scratcher
6 posts

LoveyFamily wrote:

-Takoyakii wrote:

LoveyFamily wrote:

mallo222 wrote:

A little info:

Recommended layout

Hi! I figured out how, my sister showed me!
I'm glad it worked! Do you want the art changed?

⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤

       ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤

       ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤

Last edited by -Takoyakii (March 23, 2021 15:38:43)

AJ_LOL-_-
Scratcher
1 post

I give this a 5 ⭐️ Review!! I asked for a gardening background and got more than i expected! It was really nice! Takoyakii made it perfectly!
cwhq_kayleet
Scratcher
3 posts

Im gonna give them a 5 ⭐ review becuase artistis there are really good and they almost always get what i asked for on time!

Last edited by cwhq_kayleet (March 25, 2021 00:56:22)

Candyy---
Scratcher
2 posts

i rate this with 5 ⭐️s because i ordered a pfp, and just a few days later it came out! the finished product was amazing!