Discuss Scratch

maxpasenyants
Scratcher
100+ posts

Wiki Wednesday, February 24, 2021

@in-bash, we are talking about the new update

move (9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999) steps
Steve0Greatness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tankiarra wrote:

did you just spam emojies? Why? What's the purpose?

/hj is the worst tone indicator. It's confusing and ambiguous. I hate it. The point of tone indicators is to indicate tone, or the way that a piece of text should be read, but what does “half joking” mean? Do you just wake up in the morning and think “wow, I really have something I want to talk about seriously but also kinda not, IDK you decide.” It's useless. I hate it. It just provokes a deep rooted anger within me whenever I see it. People just comment /hj as if it makes any sense. It doesn't. Oh wow, it's a tone indicator that's has a relative meaning, how useful, I'll use it in every comment I post. NO. STOP IT. You're a tone indicator, you have only one job, and yet you sit there doing nothing apart angering me.

/srs

^^^ (there's more below)
This one is useful because it tells you that this signature is fully 100% serious. (/srs) Who would've thought that tone indicators needed to tell you something about the piece of text they're attached to? /s

I'm serious, I'm not even going to put multiple (/hj)s a the end of my signature as to mock the previous paragraph for not getting the point of something(like previous version of my signature). /srs
Steve0Greatness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DoggyBark12341 wrote:

DoggyBark12341 wrote:

say [B R U H M O M E N T O]
-snip-
please don't spam.

try_my_projects wrote:

hello everyone
the point of this category isn't to say hello.

maxpasenyants wrote:

i want that update it seems cool
i want it

maxpasenyants wrote:

@in-bash, we are talking about the new update
there's no update, this is a wiki wednesday.

/hj is the worst tone indicator. It's confusing and ambiguous. I hate it. The point of tone indicators is to indicate tone, or the way that a piece of text should be read, but what does “half joking” mean? Do you just wake up in the morning and think “wow, I really have something I want to talk about seriously but also kinda not, IDK you decide.” It's useless. I hate it. It just provokes a deep rooted anger within me whenever I see it. People just comment /hj as if it makes any sense. It doesn't. Oh wow, it's a tone indicator that's has a relative meaning, how useful, I'll use it in every comment I post. NO. STOP IT. You're a tone indicator, you have only one job, and yet you sit there doing nothing apart angering me.

/srs

^^^ (there's more below)
This one is useful because it tells you that this signature is fully 100% serious. (/srs) Who would've thought that tone indicators needed to tell you something about the piece of text they're attached to? /s

I'm serious, I'm not even going to put multiple (/hj)s a the end of my signature as to mock the previous paragraph for not getting the point of something(like previous version of my signature). /srs
ieat-taco
Scratcher
13 posts

hello
Steve0Greatness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

n-bach wrote:

hello….? im new ish….. what do we do here and here is my account
please don't use this topic for stuff like this, instead use New Scratchers

/srs

^^^ (there's more below)

Rendangbike2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DoggyBark12341 wrote:

Peachie_Panda wrote:

when green flag clicked
say [how do we know we're not robots?]
say [...]
STOP SPAMMING!! IT'S ANNOYING.

Steve0Greatness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ieat-taco wrote:

hello

Steve0Greatness wrote:

/srs

^^^ (there's more below)

Steve0Greatness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Rendangbike2 wrote:

DoggyBark12341 wrote:

Peachie_Panda wrote:

when green flag clicked
say [how do we know we're not robots?]
say [...]
STOP SPAMMING!! IT'S ANNOYING.
totally agree.

Why does ST have to put EVERY SINGLE ANNONCEMENTS TOPIC ON THE FRONT PAGE!!??

/srs

^^^ (there's more below)

Rendangbike2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I hate the Announcement forum so much….

Steve0Greatness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

n-bach wrote:

Steve0Greatness wrote:

n-bach wrote:

hello….? im new ish….. what do we do here and here is my account
please don't use this topic for stuff like this, instead use New Scratchers
>
that's not how you make the made face,
:mad:
makes

/srs

^^^ (there's more below)

-Cottons-Animations-
Scratcher
1 post

Hi
Steve0Greatness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Rendangbike2 wrote:

I hate the Announcement forum so much….
agreed

-Cottons-Animations- wrote:

Hi

Steve0Greatness wrote:

Last edited by Steve0Greatness (Feb. 25, 2021 16:25:32)

/srs

^^^ (there's more below)

Rendangbike2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Cottons-Animations- wrote:

Hi

Steve0Greatness wrote:

ieat-taco wrote:

hello

Steve0Greatness wrote:

Steve0Greatness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

n-bach wrote:

GOODBYE
darn sorry, just trying to make sure this topic doesn't get spammed.

/srs

^^^ (there's more below)

slothdoodles
Scratcher
27 posts

Wait when i was reading the top thing scratch wiki does not have a Spanish?

Please help me save the sloths
-slothdoodles
ask [will you help me save the sloths?] and wait
pizzaboy797
Scratcher
29 posts

Wow
define happy
say [:DDDD]
Rickshaw106409
Scratcher
8 posts

wat
Rickshaw106409
Scratcher
8 posts

why. what even.
MonanochiFoxy25
Scratcher
1 post

I like scratch a lot it makes me feel better about my ADHD.
sunshinesun105
Scratcher
2 posts

I have an question when we delete an comment does the person get an message that's says your comment is deleted?
when green flag clicked
say [Send Help] for (1000000) secs