Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️ [RSS Feed]
SeMcCarthy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

Sil3nci0 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

NOOO99 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

snip

Obviously you don't because you don't care enough about the order to give us the description. You literally said “I can't, I have games to play” if you wan't your order to be completed you will need to cooperate with us. We are people, we are not machines that do things for you.
Also we require help from the customer as well we cannot do anything without that. We are having a load of order here so you need to clarify and we also have to do a lot of irl stuff much more important than your game and without cooperation from customer it is imposible and we are rejecting your order until you cooperate with us and answrt whatever we ask
^_________^
kay, I know you are not bots, but i asked for nice chill music and I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed IT!

You can do it your self, or ask another shop. We are at order capacity now.
I asked for it about a month ago!

too bad. you didn't cooperate with us so we canceled your order. are you happy with your art?
Find your own royalty-free music. there must be something.
I need it NOW you get 1/10
Go ask another shop

Its like they are too lazy to make them

It's like we have a life and we arnt going to spend days making complicated things for people who don't give us anything in return and demand that we work fast, even though we have other things to do.

Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Hi, or rather bye, since your reading this after you read the main text. I don't know what else I shoud put here, so that's it.
oh, and it would be great if you check out my games like This or this or if you wan't to talk to an anoying robot then this is where you should go.



Image by clove- from Buzzy Bee Banners

Bye
-SeMccarthy1



P.S. It would be great if you followed me.
SeMcCarthy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

impostercool wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

impostercool wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

NOOO99 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

CatKittenYeah wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

I don't get it

Can't you just be happy with the art that I gave you.
V●ᴥ●V
where is the art and music

it's here:

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/690066887/
I need the music

Obviously you don't because you don't care enough about the order to give us the description. You literally said “I can't, I have games to play” if you wan't your order to be completed you will need to cooperate with us. We are people, we are not machines that do things for you.
Dud you should not be so rude to costumers
They were being rude to us
That's bcz you are not finishing the orders

That is no right to be rude to us.

Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Hi, or rather bye, since your reading this after you read the main text. I don't know what else I shoud put here, so that's it.
oh, and it would be great if you check out my games like This or this or if you wan't to talk to an anoying robot then this is where you should go.



Image by clove- from Buzzy Bee Banners

Bye
-SeMccarthy1



P.S. It would be great if you followed me.
SeMcCarthy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

jboys846 wrote:

Order Form
Username:jboys846
Item/Package wanted: music
Describe it: Some nice Chill Music
Due date:1 week
Notification: profile

I'm sorry but we are at order capacity now. We have too many orders and yours wont be done because we have more urgent orders, and we have live that are not on scratch. Sorry.
Here are some other shops you could order from. they recently opened and probably need orders:


https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/607671/


https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/612682/

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/603367/



Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Hi, or rather bye, since your reading this after you read the main text. I don't know what else I shoud put here, so that's it.
oh, and it would be great if you check out my games like This or this or if you wan't to talk to an anoying robot then this is where you should go.



Image by clove- from Buzzy Bee Banners

Bye
-SeMccarthy1



P.S. It would be great if you followed me.
impostercool
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Order Form
Username:jboys846
Item/Package wanted: music
Describe it: Some nice Chill Music
Due date:1 week
Notification: profile

I'm sorry but we are at order capacity now. We have too many orders and yours wont be done because we have more urgent orders, and we have live that are not on scratch. Sorry.
Here are some other shops you could order from. they recently opened and probably need orders:


https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/607671/


https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/612682/

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/603367/


Bro the 2nd and 3rd shops does not take music orders

But some quality products from shopify

PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

Order Form
Username: PSstarindia776
Item/Package wanted: Animation of Ninjago ninjas (Animation)
Describe it: Make the ninjas look as they looked in season 15. Make them look to the right side. Also add a special frame for each one of them which supports the use of swords (It should just support… Don't add it).
Due date: 14/08/2022 (14 August, 2022).
Notification (profile, studio, project, etc.): Profile.

Cancel it. I will see other shop who can do this ONTIME.

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
Intermediate Scratch Programmer ~~ Owner of Written Inc ~~ Owner of The Speedy Shop (formly scratch's habbit) ~~ Worker at emarald shop and crown cown ~~ Member of numerous small collabs
What I like ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Let's go to Europa to drink space-water!
SeMcCarthy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

impostercool wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

impostercool wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

impostercool wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

NOOO99 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

CatKittenYeah wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

I don't get it

Can't you just be happy with the art that I gave you.
V●ᴥ●V
where is the art and music

it's here:

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/690066887/
I need the music

Obviously you don't because you don't care enough about the order to give us the description. You literally said “I can't, I have games to play” if you wan't your order to be completed you will need to cooperate with us. We are people, we are not machines that do things for you.
Dud you should not be so rude to costumers
They were being rude to us
That's bcz you are not finishing the orders

That is no right to be rude to us.
There is bcz ur shop banner tell all your needs in flash and people are beliving it , it's better if you close this fourms and make an other one also improve your english

Our shop owner has been AFK for months. We can't make any changes to the shop and we can't even close it. The only thing we could do is leave until @madcoding1 comes back, and we don't know when that will be.

Lol your telling me to improve my English. I got nothing wrong. You're the one not using punctuation. XD

You say “ur” instead of your, and you say my English is bad. You don't need to be so critical.

Last edited by SeMcCarthy1 (June 24, 2022 02:03:25)


Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Hi, or rather bye, since your reading this after you read the main text. I don't know what else I shoud put here, so that's it.
oh, and it would be great if you check out my games like This or this or if you wan't to talk to an anoying robot then this is where you should go.



Image by clove- from Buzzy Bee Banners

Bye
-SeMccarthy1



P.S. It would be great if you followed me.
TheDumb_Coder
Scratcher
37 posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

Shop Order

Username: TheDumb_Coder
Item wanted:One 8-bit burn out light bulb and a lit up 8-bit light bulb.
Due date: None! Take your time!
Notification: Profile
Thanks!

Check out my games! Copy and Paste to play!

Mod OS scratch.mit.edu/projects/669863767/

Da Flight Sim scratch.mit.edu/projects/648043899/
NOOO99
Scratcher
31 posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

impostercool wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

impostercool wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

impostercool wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

NOOO99 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

CatKittenYeah wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

I don't get it

Can't you just be happy with the art that I gave you.
V●ᴥ●V
where is the art and music

it's here:

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/690066887/
I need the music

Obviously you don't because you don't care enough about the order to give us the description. You literally said “I can't, I have games to play” if you wan't your order to be completed you will need to cooperate with us. We are people, we are not machines that do things for you.
Dud you should not be so rude to costumers
They were being rude to us
That's bcz you are not finishing the orders

That is no right to be rude to us.
There is bcz ur shop banner tell all your needs in flash and people are beliving it , it's better if you close this fourms and make an other one also improve your english

Our shop owner has been AFK for months. We can't make any changes to the shop and we can't even close it. The only thing we could do is leave until @madcoding1 comes back, and we don't know when that will be.

Lol your telling me to improve my English. I got nothing wrong. You're the one not using punctuation. XD

You say “ur” instead of your, and you say my English is bad. You don't need to be so critical.
LOL
NOOO99
Scratcher
31 posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

NOOO99 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

impostercool wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

impostercool wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

impostercool wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

NOOO99 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

CatKittenYeah wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

I don't get it

Can't you just be happy with the art that I gave you.
V●ᴥ●V
where is the art and music

it's here:

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/690066887/
I need the music

Obviously you don't because you don't care enough about the order to give us the description. You literally said “I can't, I have games to play” if you wan't your order to be completed you will need to cooperate with us. We are people, we are not machines that do things for you.
Dud you should not be so rude to costumers
They were being rude to us
That's bcz you are not finishing the orders

That is no right to be rude to us.
There is bcz ur shop banner tell all your needs in flash and people are beliving it , it's better if you close this fourms and make an other one also improve your english

Our shop owner has been AFK for months. We can't make any changes to the shop and we can't even close it. The only thing we could do is leave until @madcoding1 comes back, and we don't know when that will be.

Lol your telling me to improve my English. I got nothing wrong. You're the one not using punctuation. XD

You say “ur” instead of your, and you say my English is bad. You don't need to be so critical.
LOL
Lol
squaredbyinfinity
Scratcher
21 posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

Order Form
Username: Squaredbyinfinity
Item/Package wanted: I'm not sure which one to choose, but I would like a script
Describe it: I need a scrolling platformer script, that locks on the the player when scrolling, but when you reach the borders of the level, the camera locks onto the level. Also, it would need to be compatible with an 8 frame run cycle, a jump costume, a fall costume, and a single idle frame. The levels should be able to vary in size and still work. Also paralaxes for the level background should be included. (minimum 3, max 5). Thanks
Due date: 6 - 10 days.
Notification(profile, studio, project, etc.): my profile (If it makes it any easier, here is a sample of the level: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/714919864/)

Last edited by squaredbyinfinity (July 18, 2022 13:06:17)


_________________________________________________________

Muenster Co!
Lavender_lillypad
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️



Order Form
Username: Lavender_lillypad
Item/Package wanted: banner
Describe it: has my name and my pfp background saying what my banner says below
Due date: 6-8 days
Notification(profile, studio, project, etc.): Profile
Codingcomputers8000
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

Please, PLEASE STOP ORDERING HERE.

Hello there! I’m Codingcomputers8000. I make games in scratch.

I own the intro/outro shop (It's closed)
I hit 100+ posts!!!!
 
<o_o :: sensing>// this is Ben. He protects my siggy from EVIL KUMQUATS!!!
<❍ᴥ❍ʋ :: #32CD32>// this is doggo. He is always alert and playful. He helps Ben defend my siggy.
((((((((((KUMQUAT))))))))))//Oh no! An evil Kumquat!
squaredbyinfinity
Scratcher
21 posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

Codingcomputers8000 wrote:

Please, PLEASE STOP ORDERING HERE.
Is it closed?

_________________________________________________________

Muenster Co!
Codingcomputers8000
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

squaredbyinfinity wrote:

Codingcomputers8000 wrote:

Please, PLEASE STOP ORDERING HERE.
Is it closed?
It should be. But the owner is inactive, so this shop Can’t be closed.

Hello there! I’m Codingcomputers8000. I make games in scratch.

I own the intro/outro shop (It's closed)
I hit 100+ posts!!!!
 
<o_o :: sensing>// this is Ben. He protects my siggy from EVIL KUMQUATS!!!
<❍ᴥ❍ʋ :: #32CD32>// this is doggo. He is always alert and playful. He helps Ben defend my siggy.
((((((((((KUMQUAT))))))))))//Oh no! An evil Kumquat!
squaredbyinfinity
Scratcher
21 posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

Codingcomputers8000 wrote:

squaredbyinfinity wrote:

Codingcomputers8000 wrote:

Please, PLEASE STOP ORDERING HERE.
Is it closed?
It should be. But the owner is inactive, so this shop Can’t be closed.
Ah, well thanks for letting me know

_________________________________________________________

Muenster Co!
Purvitekriwal
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

Codingcomputers8000 wrote:

squaredbyinfinity wrote:

Codingcomputers8000 wrote:

Please, PLEASE STOP ORDERING HERE.
Is it closed?
It should be. But the owner is inactive, so this shop Can’t be closed.
No

Highlight +shift+ down to see full signature
Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.



Touch of adventure White Tiger Federation

signature in progress
Purvitekriwal
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

squaredbyinfinity wrote:

Codingcomputers8000 wrote:

Please, PLEASE STOP ORDERING HERE.
Is it closed?
No, but we are trying to clear up the orders due first as the owner is inactive and the shop also when inactive for a while

Highlight +shift+ down to see full signature
Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.



Touch of adventure White Tiger Federation

signature in progress
maxkyle112233445566
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

Order Form
Username: maxkyle112233445566
Item/Package wanted: bump banner
Describe it: i want a bump banner for my forum
Due date: 1/2/22
Notification (profile, studio, project, etc.): anywhere mainly my profile
king of page 79 lol

this was edited

Last edited by maxkyle112233445566 (July 20, 2022 15:11:42)

ComputerLevel
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

Partnership Form
Username: @ComputerLevel
Shop: The Salad Shop
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/619215/
Will you put our banner up if we do yours?: Yes
Shop Banner (if any): https://u.cubeupload.com/ComputerLevel/download030201.jpeg

Last edited by ComputerLevel (July 20, 2022 16:38:23)


Check out my shop!









If the thing I posted is related to mobile, I am so sorry but that is my hill to die on. Please be understanding.
My bump practices:
le bump
The rest of my signature was eaten by a kumquat, so I employed protecters:
「◦◡◦::#FF0099 boolean //Alex: fast, diligent, and eat bad kumquats for breakfast

「'◡'::#FF9900 boolean //Genesis: determined, will eat any kumquat that dare comes near
squaredbyinfinity
Scratcher
21 posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

the forum is inactive, dont order

_________________________________________________________

Muenster Co!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️ [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile