Discuss Scratch

OS-Competitive
Scratcher
3 posts

The OS Competitive

The OS Competitive is a series of competitions, including 4 teams, Tranquil, Acoustic, Orion and Tetra. Similar to OS Wars, but unique in a way as well. Want to join? Contact @OS-Competitive

About the game:
There will be six total rounds, but what they will be revolved around won't be revealed.

Teams:
There are 4 teams, and so therefore there are 4 leaders. The leaders may choose to accept and decline members in the group. The maximum amount of members is 10, dis-including the leader. Members can apply at any point within the competition, but it is up to the leaders to decide if they will take part. @OS-Competitive reserves the right to over-rule any OS Team Leader.
Leadership applications close on February 15, 2021. No specific time.

Scoring:
Unlike OS Wars, points are not rewarded to teams. Instead, over the course of each round, two members are deducted from the 4th place team and 1 member from the 3rd place team. The last round decides the winner using the casual point method. The judges will vote on the first 5 rounds and the last round is decided by the Scratch Community through a voting method.

Judges:
Judges are hand-selected by the OS Competitive Committee

The OS Competitive
Official Account
Join now
xMysticalCoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The OS Competitive

OS-Competitive wrote:

The OS Competitive is a series of competitions, including 4 teams, Tranquil, Acoustic, Orion and Tetra. Similar to OS Wars, but unique in a way as well. Want to join? Contact @OS-Competitive

About the game:
There will be six total rounds, but what they will be revolved around won't be revealed.

Teams:
There are 4 teams, and so therefore there are 4 leaders. The leaders may choose to accept and decline members in the group. The maximum amount of members is 10, dis-including the leader. Members can apply at any point within the competition, but it is up to the leaders to decide if they will take part. @OS-Competitive reserves the right to over-rule any OS Team Leader.
Leadership applications close on February 15, 2021. No specific time.

Scoring:
Unlike OS Wars, points are not rewarded to teams. Instead, over the course of each round, two members are deducted from the 4th place team and 1 member from the 3rd place team. The last round decides the winner using the casual point method. The judges will vote on the first 5 rounds and the last round is decided by the Scratch Community through a voting method.

Judges:
Judges are hand-selected by the OS Competitive Committee
I would love to join!

OS-Competitive
Scratcher
3 posts

The OS Competitive

You are welcome to apply for a leadership position. Further opportunities of participation will be decided by the elected leaders.

The OS Competitive
Official Account
Join now
Nezon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The OS Competitive

lol os wars imposter but a whole different contest

This is my signature (it goes automatically under every post I make)! Here is a bit of advice on foruming, by the way. Don't do SAND. SAND means four words.
SAND means Spam, Advertising, Necroposting, and Derailing.
Spam is when a irrelevant message is sent to many places. Wiki Article: Spam
Advertising is when you promote your studios and projects. Wiki Article: Advertising
Necroposting is when you post on a old topic. It distracts other helpers! Wiki Article: Necroposting
Derailing is when you post something that is irrelevant to the topic, like minimodding. It is called thread hijacking. Wiki Article: Derailing(Derailing idea comes from this guy),
in the process of leaving scratch.
bob has been hidden again :(

OS-Competitive
Scratcher
3 posts

The OS Competitive

Not an impostor, someone inspired.
I found OS Wars recently and applied, but I was not accepted and was not responded to. I want to make sure everyone gets an equal chance.

The OS Competitive
Official Account
Join now
icepopyeahyeahlolz
New to Scratch
25 posts

The OS Competitive

I'd like to join!

define did I help you?
if <i did> then
that's great!
else
then I'm sorry I couldn't help you!
TeamDAB_Official
Scratcher
100+ posts

The OS Competitive

I'd like to join!

I'm moving accounts to @9gr
minecraftprox101
Scratcher
500+ posts

The OS Competitive

I would like to join!

Copyright © 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 minecraftprox101
-minecraftprox101
SynthX - An intelligent AI on Scratch
Press Shift+Down to see the rest of my signature!
|| 800 Posts || I use Windows 10 Pro btw
|| First Text Programming language: HTML || Post Goal: 1,000 Posts (800/1000, 80%) || Follower Goal: 100 Followers ||