Discuss Scratch

Basic88
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Whirled Scratch Cat Meme Topic

gosoccerboy5 wrote:

Haha, he still smiles through the tears
Yes, WSC (Whirled Scratch Cat) is too epic to be sad.

Edit: KING OF THE THIRD PAGE

Last edited by Basic88 (Feb. 6, 2021 03:15:44)

I have moved to @BrowserExtension
pavcato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I accidentally clicked on the Canva tab I used to make the soggythanks grammarly and my computer crashed again.

Last edited by pavcato (Feb. 6, 2021 03:20:44)

Basic88
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pavcato wrote:

computer crashed again.
oof.

Nezon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Thanks for listening to my ted ed talk, and be whirled ('-.)

This is my signature (it goes automatically under every post I make)! Here is a bit of advice on foruming, by the way. Don't do SAND. SAND means four words.
SAND means Spam, Advertising, Necroposting, and Derailing.
Spam is when a irrelevant message is sent to many places. Wiki Article: Spam
Advertising is when you promote your studios and projects. Wiki Article: Advertising
Necroposting is when you post on a old topic. It distracts other helpers! Wiki Article: Necroposting
Derailing is when you post something that is irrelevant to the topic, like minimodding. It is called thread hijacking. Wiki Article: Derailing(Derailing idea comes from this guy),
in the process of leaving scratch.
bob has been hidden again :(

thewalkman
Scratcher
500+ posts

fdreerf wrote:

How do I describe this emotion
An emotional whirlwind?
Basic88
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nezon wrote:

Last edited by Basic88 (Feb. 6, 2021 03:41:15)

Nezon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Basic88 wrote:

Nezon wrote:

LOL

This is my signature (it goes automatically under every post I make)! Here is a bit of advice on foruming, by the way. Don't do SAND. SAND means four words.
Advertising is when you promote your studios and projects. Wiki Article: Advertising
Necroposting is when you post on a old topic. It distracts other helpers! Wiki Article: Necroposting
Derailing is when you post something that is irrelevant to the topic, like minimodding. It is called thread hijacking. Wiki Article: Derailing(Derailing idea comes from this guy),

Basic88
Scratcher
1000+ posts

thewalkman wrote:

fdreerf wrote:

An emotional whirlwind?
Yes! That is the correct word.
also, please make sure you close your tags correctly

Last edited by Basic88 (Feb. 6, 2021 03:42:59)

thewalkman
Scratcher
500+ posts

This whole topic is bewhirldering.
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fdreerf wrote:

How do I describe my face when fdreerf replies in timac

this is a link
Nezon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ihatr wrote:

fdreerf wrote:

thewalkman wrote:

This whole topic is bewhirldering.
join the trend epic gamers
what basic88 said

Last edited by Nezon (Feb. 6, 2021 03:45:38)

Basic88
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ihatr wrote:

fdreerf wrote:

Shocked.

NotDucki_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mix this with that weird gobo or gobo will be hungry

Semi Active moment
Oshi No Ko - Topic vv

That moment when you got PENTA-NINJA'D dustbinned D:
Highlight this text and press CTRL Shift Down and please tell me what post this was from

spocite wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

bobcat0701 wrote:

we could just ask gobo scratch cat and griffpatch to force the st to add these in because gobo scratch cat and griffpatch rule the world
You would be surprised to hear that they do not. Even Scratch Cat has to discuss features with us to make sure they're good — it's called the Scratch Team, after all.

Yeah, but we all know griffpatch secretly runs the scratch team; I mean, he’s GRIFFPATCH. It would be outright dumb to not have griffpatch on the team. But, since it’s impossible for a human to make such good projects, it has to be either Scratch Cat, Gobo, Pico, and the other one. It has to be Scratch Cat, because the other one is too obscure, Pico is to busy making records, and Gobo is, well, Gobo. So, Scratch Cat in fact DOES have all the power, and the scratch team is a hoax made by NASA to distract from the fact that the moon landing was fake, the earth is flat, the government is run by lizard people, and spocite is a serial killer.

Furthermore, all the “Scratch Team members” are also fake. I mean, @Paddle2See is a robot designed to reject suggestions, @Za-Chary is, well, he might be held hostage by Gobo, I have no idea about him… All the rest though, they’re just actors…
Nezon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NotDucki_ wrote:

no

GOBO IS ENEMY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*eats all gobos*

Basic88
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NotDucki_ wrote:

No. Gobo wants to gobble Whirled Cat.
Look at how hungry he is:

Last edited by Basic88 (Feb. 6, 2021 03:51:47)

thewalkman
Scratcher
500+ posts

What if we whirled them all the other direction?
Nezon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Basic88 wrote:

NotDucki_ wrote:

No. Gobo wants to gobble Whirled Cat.
Look at how hungry he is:
so no gobos
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*gets ssb20's gauntlet and snaps twice on every gobo in the universe*

NotDucki_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nezon wrote:

*eats all gobos*
*gobos pull an uno reverse card*

Semi Active moment
Oshi No Ko - Topic vv

That moment when you got PENTA-NINJA'D dustbinned D:
Highlight this text and press CTRL Shift Down and please tell me what post this was from

spocite wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

bobcat0701 wrote:

we could just ask gobo scratch cat and griffpatch to force the st to add these in because gobo scratch cat and griffpatch rule the world
You would be surprised to hear that they do not. Even Scratch Cat has to discuss features with us to make sure they're good — it's called the Scratch Team, after all.

Yeah, but we all know griffpatch secretly runs the scratch team; I mean, he’s GRIFFPATCH. It would be outright dumb to not have griffpatch on the team. But, since it’s impossible for a human to make such good projects, it has to be either Scratch Cat, Gobo, Pico, and the other one. It has to be Scratch Cat, because the other one is too obscure, Pico is to busy making records, and Gobo is, well, Gobo. So, Scratch Cat in fact DOES have all the power, and the scratch team is a hoax made by NASA to distract from the fact that the moon landing was fake, the earth is flat, the government is run by lizard people, and spocite is a serial killer.

Furthermore, all the “Scratch Team members” are also fake. I mean, @Paddle2See is a robot designed to reject suggestions, @Za-Chary is, well, he might be held hostage by Gobo, I have no idea about him… All the rest though, they’re just actors…
Basic88
Scratcher
1000+ posts

thewalkman wrote:

What if we whirled them all the other direction?
Scratch Cat looks like he just got hit by something if you whirl him the exact same amount in the opposite direction. It doesn't make sense.

Nezon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NotDucki_ wrote:

Nezon wrote:

*eats all gobos*
*gobos pull an uno reverse card*
*puts out a uno block card*

60 second rule :(

https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/28768586/
remember to check our official studio!

Last edited by Nezon (Feb. 6, 2021 03:55:42)