Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Winter Shop [Check out the ads section!] (Closed for Renovation, opening at 2:30 PM PST) [RSS Feed]
Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Winter Shop [Check out the ads section!] (Closed for Renovation, opening at 2:30 PM PST)

It's always nice to see a shop use a banner i made!
Edit : GZ On page20

Last edited by Albraa60 (Feb. 25, 2021 13:35:50)

Albraa60 is not here for you; he left the forums.

GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Winter Shop [Check out the ads section!] (Closed for Renovation, opening at 2:30 PM PST)

Albraa60 wrote:

It's always nice to see a shop use a banner i made!
Edit : GZ On page20
thx! srry for late reply, I was offline for a few days (I was playing among us during my screen time)

This is my signature. it comes after anything I post! you can make your own here!

PGBFLITE6373
Scratcher
1000+ posts

10/10 Great!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
How to make siggie
GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PGBFLITE6373 wrote:

10/10 Great!
fill out the form for reviews

This is my signature. it comes after anything I post! you can make your own here!

GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrilledCheeseBurrito wrote:

Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Good Job For Reaching 4000 … I Hope you get to the 16000 views!

Albraa60 is not here for you; he left the forums.

GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Albraa60 wrote:

Good Job For Reaching 4000 … I Hope you get to the 16000 views!
sure, thats gonna happen. someday…

GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kwerty_
Scratcher
64 posts

What do you want: Banner
Describe: My user and my PFP, main color should be light blue.
Have you read the terms: Yes
Have you checked out the ads section: Yes
Other: When it is done notify me in my profile chat please.

~ Kwerty_ (Or -KWT-)
Intro/Game/Meme Maker
Male
14 y/0
Logo by @-Xenity-
Q&A!
“Don't be yourself, be a pizza, everyone loves pizza”
-Pewdiepie
Monthly Update
Monthly Update

My Studios
Contact Me Here
The Intro Society
The Largest F4F Studio

My Best Intros/Games
Intro Template
Intro Starter Pack
My Best Intro Yet
Sciencemangoes
Scratcher
99 posts

Partnership form
Shop name: The Imagination Shop
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/489791/
Shop banner:https://u.cubeupload.com/KokichiUchiha/Sciencemangoes.png
Permission from Partnership manager OR owner of shop (give a link): I'm the owner
Have you read the terms: Yes, snowflake
Are you following this thread: Yes
Other:None

Check out The Imagination Shop
Press shift + down to see the rest of my siggy(please)! And click the picture!

GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kwerty_ wrote:

What do you want: Banner
Describe: My user and my PFP, main color should be light blue.
Have you read the terms: Yes
Other: When it is done notify me in my profile chat please.
taken! order should be done soon

GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sciencemangoes wrote:

Partnership form
Shop name: The Imagination Shop
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/489791/
Shop banner:https://u.cubeupload.com/KokichiUchiha/Sciencemangoes.png
Permission from Partnership manager OR owner of shop (give a link): I'm the owner
Have you read the terms: Yes, snowflake
Are you following this thread: Yes
Other:None
your shop is a bit too small for partnerships, try using the ads form

GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

janejol
Scratcher
2 posts

What do i do in this disscusion?

hey!<3 How are you:0
GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

janejol wrote:

What do i do in this disscusion?
this is a shop. you order things for your projects and other stuff here

SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello,

I noticed my Happy Shop partnership banner was removed from the Partners section.
Why? Have we done something wrong? I've replaced your banner, so I don't think it's that.
If there is anything we've done, notify us. Other than that, if there's no reason, please put it back up.

Thank you,
SaitamaGTOPM.

saitama - argentinian - she/her

i like playing videogames and coding and eating good food

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

Hello,

I noticed my Happy Shop partnership banner was removed from the Partners section.
Why? Have we done something wrong? I've replaced your banner, so I don't think it's that.
If there is anything we've done, notify us. Other than that, if there's no reason, please put it back up.

Thank you,
SaitamaGTOPM.
Oh, now I see. I was updating the shop partner list when I accidentally removed a couple characters. I found and replaced 1, but it still wouldnt work. so I ended up removing it completely

Thanks for telling me,
GrilledCheeseBurrito

SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

Hello,

Thank you,
SaitamaGTOPM.
Oh, now I see. I was updating the shop partner list when I accidentally removed a couple characters. I found and replaced 1, but it still wouldnt work. so I ended up removing it completely

Thanks for telling me,
GrilledCheeseBurrito

Oh, I see. Thanks!
:-D

saitama - argentinian - she/her

i like playing videogames and coding and eating good food

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
airplanedodge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I figured out how to actually make semi automated posts

i cannot find this cool topic pleeease help… Don't worry, Ocular has you covered! also, please set a status!

if you can't see the “cubuplod is werk” banner then cubeupload is down.
((get dodged lol:: operators)(https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/488605725/:: pen):: motion)
airplanedodge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

airplanedodge wrote:

I figured out how to actually make semi automated posts
well ofc i didnt make it but I was just saying

i cannot find this cool topic pleeease help… Don't worry, Ocular has you covered! also, please set a status!

if you can't see the “cubuplod is werk” banner then cubeupload is down.
((get dodged lol:: operators)(https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/488605725/:: pen):: motion)
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Winter Shop [Check out the ads section!] (Closed for Renovation, opening at 2:30 PM PST) [RSS Feed]