~snip~
cannot find it
cannot find what?
the code word
terms & conditions place, its in small text its like this text

Semi Active moment
Oshi No Ko - Topic vv

That moment when you got PENTA-NINJA'D dustbinned D:
Highlight this text and press CTRL Shift Down and please tell me what post this was from

spocite wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

bobcat0701 wrote:

we could just ask gobo scratch cat and griffpatch to force the st to add these in because gobo scratch cat and griffpatch rule the world
You would be surprised to hear that they do not. Even Scratch Cat has to discuss features with us to make sure they're good — it's called the Scratch Team, after all.

Yeah, but we all know griffpatch secretly runs the scratch team; I mean, he’s GRIFFPATCH. It would be outright dumb to not have griffpatch on the team. But, since it’s impossible for a human to make such good projects, it has to be either Scratch Cat, Gobo, Pico, and the other one. It has to be Scratch Cat, because the other one is too obscure, Pico is to busy making records, and Gobo is, well, Gobo. So, Scratch Cat in fact DOES have all the power, and the scratch team is a hoax made by NASA to distract from the fact that the moon landing was fake, the earth is flat, the government is run by lizard people, and spocite is a serial killer.

Furthermore, all the “Scratch Team members” are also fake. I mean, @Paddle2See is a robot designed to reject suggestions, @Za-Chary is, well, he might be held hostage by Gobo, I have no idea about him… All the rest though, they’re just actors…
hoopydoodle1029
Scratcher
100+ posts

><Ye BBCode Shop>< CLOSED >< Thanks for sticking with us ><

What will you offer?average code
Any experience?yup
Examples of work: here is one if you want more just ask! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/477518986
Are you following this thread?yes
Have you read the Terms and Conditions? Ducki
Are you following the studio?no

Last edited by hoopydoodle1029 (Feb. 8, 2021 15:00:48)

when I receive [Joke v]
say [What did the buffalo say to his son?]
say [Byson]:)
I have a dog. He is fat. Just trust me.

Highlight this and then press Ctrl Shift down arrow to see the rest

Play a real Platformer HERE

The End Goodbye
NotDucki_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hoopydoodle1029 wrote:

Any experience?yup
Examples of work: here is one if you want more just ask! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/477518986
could you link more? that one was pretty fun

Semi Active moment
Oshi No Ko - Topic vv

Highlight this text and press CTRL Shift Down and please tell me what post this was from

spocite wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

bobcat0701 wrote:

we could just ask gobo scratch cat and griffpatch to force the st to add these in because gobo scratch cat and griffpatch rule the world
You would be surprised to hear that they do not. Even Scratch Cat has to discuss features with us to make sure they're good — it's called the Scratch Team, after all.

Yeah, but we all know griffpatch secretly runs the scratch team; I mean, he’s GRIFFPATCH. It would be outright dumb to not have griffpatch on the team. But, since it’s impossible for a human to make such good projects, it has to be either Scratch Cat, Gobo, Pico, and the other one. It has to be Scratch Cat, because the other one is too obscure, Pico is to busy making records, and Gobo is, well, Gobo. So, Scratch Cat in fact DOES have all the power, and the scratch team is a hoax made by NASA to distract from the fact that the moon landing was fake, the earth is flat, the government is run by lizard people, and spocite is a serial killer.

Furthermore, all the “Scratch Team members” are also fake. I mean, @Paddle2See is a robot designed to reject suggestions, @Za-Chary is, well, he might be held hostage by Gobo, I have no idea about him… All the rest though, they’re just actors…
hoopydoodle1029
Scratcher
100+ posts

NotDucki_ wrote:

hoopydoodle1029 wrote:

Any experience?yup
could you link more? that one was pretty fun
ok here!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/483476612
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/474457191

when I receive [Joke v]

The End Goodbye
NotDucki_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hmmmmmmmm

hired. Any BoD position?

Semi Active moment
Oshi No Ko - Topic vv

spocite wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

bobcat0701 wrote:

hoopydoodle1029
Scratcher
100+ posts

NotDucki_ wrote:

hmmmmmmmm

hired. Any BoD position?
what is BoD? i never knew

when I receive [Joke v]

The End Goodbye
NotDucki_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hoopydoodle1029 wrote:

NotDucki_ wrote:

hmmmmmmmm

hired. Any BoD position?
board of directory

why do i have 60 second rule but the ST has a 0 second rule

Semi Active moment
Oshi No Ko - Topic vv

spocite wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

bobcat0701 wrote:

hoopydoodle1029
Scratcher
100+ posts

NotDucki_ wrote:

hmmmmmmmm

hired. Any BoD position?
an here is my schedule
Monday- 8:00-3:30 kinda on and off
Tuseday- 8:00-3:30 kinda on and off
Wendsday- 8:00-3:30 kinda on and off
Thursday- 8:00-3:30 kinda on and off
Friday- 8:00-3:30 kinda on and off
Saturday- cannot get on
Sunday- cannot get on

when I receive [Joke v]

The End Goodbye
hoopydoodle1029
Scratcher
100+ posts

NotDucki_ wrote:

hoopydoodle1029 wrote:

NotDucki_ wrote:

hmmmmmmmm

hired. Any BoD position?
board of directory

why do i have 60 second rule but the ST has a 0 second rule
yes please

when I receive [Joke v]

The End Goodbye
TheGlassPenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I’m here
Just trying to respond to the activity check
hoopydoodle1029
Scratcher
100+ posts

Name of Shop:The Pixalated Shop
Are you the Owner of the shop?Yes
–Follow-up if you said no: Do you have permission from the owner to submit this?
Banner?https://u.cubeupload.com/1q2w3e4r5t6y7u8i/eaShopBannerPortfolio.png

when I receive [Joke v]

The End Goodbye
NotDucki_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Semi Active moment
Oshi No Ko - Topic vv

spocite wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

bobcat0701 wrote:

Delta135
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheGlassPenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NotDucki_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Activity check!
NO GRACE PERIOD *MUST ANSWER BY SUNDAY 14:00 (2:00 PM) EST
Responsed:
NotDucki_
hoopydoodle129 (new)
TheGlassPenguin
lilah4999
Not Responsed:
everyone has responded!

Last edited by NotDucki_ (Feb. 12, 2021 00:35:34)

Semi Active moment
Oshi No Ko - Topic vv

spocite wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

bobcat0701 wrote:

hoopydoodle1029
Scratcher
100+ posts

NotDucki_ wrote:

Activity check!

Responsed:
NotDucki_

Not Responsed:
TheGlassPenguin
lilah4999

Active!!

when I receive [Joke v]

The End Goodbye
NotDucki_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hoopydoodle1029 wrote:

Active!!
I haven't made my decision yet- well I have now. Your hired

Semi Active moment
Oshi No Ko - Topic vv

spocite wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

bobcat0701 wrote:

Mandalorian1001
Scratcher
55 posts

What is this post for?

Hello Good People!
when green flag clicked
forever
Greet random people on Scratch
end
Press CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN after highlighting a bit of my signature to see the rest of my signature (and keep doing it)
 This is bob:
^__^
He eats kumquats

THIS IS BIG
this is small
This is bold
This is italic
This is underlined
and this is a stroke
THIS IS ALL OF THEM COMBINED
This is a signature.
CREEPER? AWWWWWWWW MAN
I call that an old meme!
This is you after reading my signature!
Or this.
Thank you to a Scratcher whose name I forgot for this signature!
NotDucki_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Its just a “shop”. Shops here don't use any currency, everything is free (with credit if told to) It can build up a few skills (like art, coding, or BBCode which is formatting for the forums and is accessed through the bar on top.) You can also meet new users

Semi Active moment
Oshi No Ko - Topic vv

spocite wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

bobcat0701 wrote:

lilah4999
Scratcher
100+ posts

hoopydoodle1029 wrote:

NotDucki_ wrote:

Activity check!

Responsed:
NotDucki_

Not Responsed:
TheGlassPenguin
lilah4999