Discuss Scratch

sea-glxss
Scratcher
21 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

So is the UO still usable?
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

sea-glxss wrote:

So is the UO still usable?

Probably not.




How is he here.

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
juniorclimber
Scratcher
100+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

sea-glxss wrote:

So is the UO still usable?

Probably not.
Hi - why is the shop closed????

There's more! Highlight this text and press shift + down arrow!
There's more! Highlight this text and press shift + down arrow!



That's it (for now)!
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

juniorclimber wrote:

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

sea-glxss wrote:

So is the UO still usable?

Probably not.
Hi - why is the shop closed????
The title is ☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Open! ▪ We go the extra mile to make you smile. ◄ ☁️ ☀️. I don't think the shop is closed.


Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape
juniorclimber
Scratcher
100+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Hi, I'm not gonna be too active - a lot of things have restarted for me, but I'll be finding some time for scratch tho.

There's more! Highlight this text and press shift + down arrow!
There's more! Highlight this text and press shift + down arrow!



That's it (for now)!
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

juniorclimber wrote:

Hi, I'm not gonna be too active - a lot of things have restarted for me, but I'll be finding some time for scratch tho.

That's okay! If you ever wish to resign from the shop, feel free to fill out a resignation form. :-)




How is he here.

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
-MaqentaReverse-
Scratcher
21 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

-MaqentaReverse- wrote:

Username?: -MaqentaReverse-
What department(s) do you specialize in? (Reviews, Coding, etc.): Art and descriptions
If art, what type of art?: Sprites, both vector and bitmap, landscapes (Also, I don't usually make my stuff pure happiness don't kill me-)
Any example(s)/experience of this?: Literally all of my projects are art. If you want more examples, this is my alt account: @Endless-Furr
On a scale of 1-10, what is your activity?: 8/10
How many shops are you currently working at?: None
Any nicknames we could refer to you as?: Magenta or Endless
Have you read the terms?: Yes
Just bumping my form, sorry if I shouldn't do this.

Hi my name's Akira and I don't know what to put here
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

-MaqentaReverse- wrote:

-MaqentaReverse- wrote:

Username?: -MaqentaReverse-
What department(s) do you specialize in? (Reviews, Coding, etc.): Art and descriptions
If art, what type of art?: Sprites, both vector and bitmap, landscapes (Also, I don't usually make my stuff pure happiness don't kill me-)
Any example(s)/experience of this?: Literally all of my projects are art. If you want more examples, this is my alt account: @Endless-Furr
On a scale of 1-10, what is your activity?: 8/10
How many shops are you currently working at?: None
Any nicknames we could refer to you as?: Magenta or Endless
Have you read the terms?: Yes
Just bumping my form, sorry if I shouldn't do this.

That's weird, I never saw your form! Congratulations, you're hired!
Is this shop description okay with you?:

-MaqentaReverse-, or Magenta for short, can create amazing art and (by descriptions, do you mean aesthetic profile descriptions?)

Okay, okay, last question: By sprites, do you mean like the ones in this project of yours?: Project of yours




How is he here.

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
-MaqentaReverse-
Scratcher
21 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

-MaqentaReverse- wrote:

-MaqentaReverse- wrote:

Username?: -MaqentaReverse-
What department(s) do you specialize in? (Reviews, Coding, etc.): Art and descriptions
If art, what type of art?: Sprites, both vector and bitmap, landscapes (Also, I don't usually make my stuff pure happiness don't kill me-)
Any example(s)/experience of this?: Literally all of my projects are art. If you want more examples, this is my alt account: @Endless-Furr
On a scale of 1-10, what is your activity?: 8/10
How many shops are you currently working at?: None
Any nicknames we could refer to you as?: Magenta or Endless
Have you read the terms?: Yes
Just bumping my form, sorry if I shouldn't do this.

That's weird, I never saw your form! Congratulations, you're hired!
Is this shop description okay with you?:

-MaqentaReverse-, or Magenta for short, can create amazing art and (by descriptions, do you mean aesthetic profile descriptions?)

Okay, okay, last question: By sprites, do you mean like the ones in this project of yours?: Project of yours
By descriptions, I can create aesthetic profile descriptions and studio descriptions
By sprites, I can make vector posable ones such as the one seen in this project

Hi my name's Akira and I don't know what to put here
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Username?: madcoding1
What department(s) do you specialize in? (Reviews, Coding, etc.): Coding, Art
If art, what type of art? (Delete this if you did not choose coding): Scratch art, image hosting
If coding, what type of coding? (Delete this if you did not choose coding): Games
Example(s)/experience of this? (You must include at least 1 for each work department):
Coding experience: World of warships (alpha), Flappy bird (Beta), Colors: a platformer (Released)
Art experience: ScratchCat1083's Order, fanaticoolguy's order, International Music day with Google
On a scale of 1-10, what is your activity?: 7/10
How many shops are you currently working at?: 1
Any nicknames we could refer to you as?: He, Him, You
Have you read the terms?: Yes: Happy, Sunshine, Smile, Happiness, Rainbow, Friendship

I am currently following the discussion.
I applied for art and coding, but if I am only allowed to choose one, I will go with coding.

Last edited by madcoding1 (April 22, 2021 13:30:02)


Open for orders!

Click the image.
cs5069738
Scratcher
35 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Wow!
charmander4782
Scratcher
74 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

sorry i haven't been active. I'm gonna resign… sorry. It's been a great time here!

btw i'll still visit

when green flag clicked
broadcast [ follow @charmander4782]
when I receive [ follow @charmander4782]
go to x: (charmander4782) y: (broadcast yeet)
when I receive [ broadcast yeet]
broadcast [ follow @charmander4782]

Go check out @aswdfh and @Jelly_Script too!

Ancoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

There are not many orders lately





















































Python:
print("Please Follow Me")
if followed:
    print("Yay!")
Javascript:
console.log("Please Follow Me")
if (followed) {
    console.log("Yay!")
}
Java:
class Main {
    public static void main(String[] args) {
        System.out.println("Please Follow Me")
        if (followed) {
            System.out.println("Yay!")
        }
    }
}
C:
using namespace std;
int main() {
    cout > "Please Follow Me";
    if (followed) {
        cout > "Yay!";
    }
    return 0;
}
sea-glxss
Scratcher
21 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Ancoder wrote:

There are not many orders lately
No….
PikaboyPlaysGames
Scratcher
22 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Package
Username?: PikaboyPlaysGames
What package would you like?: Intro & Outro Package
Any removals of goods included in the selected package?: no
Any additional information we should know?: no
Is your account at least 1 month old?: Its 2 months old

Last edited by PikaboyPlaysGames (April 28, 2021 09:44:43)


when this sprite clicked
play sound [pika v]
say [pika] for (2) secs
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

charmander4782 wrote:

sorry i haven't been active. I'm gonna resign… sorry. It's been a great time here!

btw i'll still visit

Okay! Thank you for working in the Happy Shop. :-)




How is he here.

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
juniorclimber
Scratcher
100+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

charmander4782 wrote:

sorry i haven't been active. I'm gonna resign… sorry. It's been a great time here!

btw i'll still visit
when green flag clicked
say [I will miss you!!!!]
play sound [Sad music v] until done
Bye.

There's more! Highlight this text and press shift + down arrow!
There's more! Highlight this text and press shift + down arrow!



That's it (for now)!
lego_life_mrlucky021
Scratcher
3 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Hiya! Can I have a
Pfp
Intro
And outro???
Thanks! I just wanna make my profile and projects more interesting.

✂️———————————————–
If you can't see much, highlight this and hold shift + down arrow to see the rest of my signature!
Hi!
My name is @lego_life_mrlucky021 and as my username says, Je <3 Lego!!!!
Here are some random emojis to brighten up your day:

I'm not online as much though, pls forgive me
Click here for the link to my profile
Don't call me Karen
OR ELSE…
When you can’t find the sunshine, be the sunshine
I LIKE CHEEZ
Sorry, you need to host your images with a service like imageshack.com. Please update your image links or remove all BB code
WAIT, WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehe
Bye!!!
And no, its not the end…






















































































I am a ChAtTeRbOx
I wasted your homework time XD jk jk
Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Username?:kitkatz6040
What department(s) do you specialize in? (Reviews, Coding, etc.): I'm good at art, but I would like the advertizing job
Example(s)/experience of this? (You must include at least 1 for each work department): my banner, also i thought you would want to see this
On a scale of 1-10, what is your activity?: 9.5-10
How many shops are you currently working at?: um one
Any nicknames we could refer to you as?: kat
Have you read the terms?: yes, ofc. Highlight->happiness
Please follow this discussion so you can know when your form has been reviewed!

e

Check out qhatushoop!
“Like Photoshop for your words.”
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

lego_life_mrlucky021 wrote:

Hiya! Can I have a
Pfp
Intro
And outro???
Thanks! I just wanna make my profile and projects more interesting.
Please read the Terms first.


Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile