Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ★ Ihatr's Images ★ ♦ Quality Image hosting on all the best websites! ♦ ♥ Order Today! ♥ [RSS Feed]
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

★ Ihatr's Images ★ ♦ Quality Image hosting on all the best websites! ♦ ♥ Order Today! ♥

bump

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

★ Ihatr's Images ★ ♦ Quality Image hosting on all the best websites! ♦ ♥ Order Today! ♥

bump

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BEEP BOOP IMMA SHEEP LOL

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

this is a link
-Crlxx-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can you host this https://u.cubeupload.com/dingdong/Followmefora.png to scratch assets?

Last edited by -Crlxx- (Feb. 11, 2021 16:27:32)

Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Crlxx- wrote:

Can you host this https://u.cubeupload.com/dingdong/Followmefora.png to scratch assets?
Sorry for the late response, yes I can once I get my computer.

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ihatr wrote:

-Crlxx- wrote:

Sorry for the late response, yes I can once I get my computer.
Done

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

this is a link
penguin2008
Scratcher
100+ posts

can i work here
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

penguin2008 wrote:

can i work here
Sure, which image hosts can you do?

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

this is a link
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

this is a link
penguin2008
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ihatr wrote:

penguin2008 wrote:

can i work here
Sure, which image hosts can you do?
i can do cupeupload
DorkyQueen98
Scratcher
500+ posts

Image hosting? Finally!!!
I'll order once I'm done with the picture I want hosted

Hi! I am a 10 year old girl, that likes to read,write,draw and play music! I also like (trying) to animate.

<*^_^* :: sensing ::> // This is Dorky, shes gonna protect my signature from evil kumquats

-DorkyQueen98
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DorkyQueen98 wrote:

Image hosting? Finally!!!
I'll order once I'm done with the picture I want hosted
ok

this is a link
Rendangbike2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can I work here? I use an extension that can upload pictures to the forums.

Scroll down to see some interesting things!

My account || My alt account || The magical wizard || The Game that Never Ends || Stary Cat, A new meme!

Guys, I'm having an Among Us platformer. What color do you want? I'll tally up the votes, Go to my profile and comment which colors you want! Your decision is needed!

Generation 384: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

We're getting new extensions?! Click here to learn more…

Need a mockup for your suggestion but it's too hard?
Then go to The Future Of Scratch!

Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Rendangbike2 wrote:

Sure, I assume you only do assets?

this is a link
Rendangbike2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ihatr wrote:

Rendangbike2 wrote:

Sure, I assume you only do assets?
Yup.

Scroll down to see some interesting things!

My account || My alt account || The magical wizard || The Game that Never Ends || Stary Cat, A new meme!

Guys, I'm having an Among Us platformer. What color do you want? I'll tally up the votes, Go to my profile and comment which colors you want! Your decision is needed!

Generation 384: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

We're getting new extensions?! Click here to learn more…

Need a mockup for your suggestion but it's too hard?
Then go to The Future Of Scratch!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ★ Ihatr's Images ★ ♦ Quality Image hosting on all the best websites! ♦ ♥ Order Today! ♥ [RSS Feed]