PopStarYoda wrote:

--Snowball-- wrote:

PopStarYoda wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

Today is hufflepuff pride day!
where are my hufflepuffs at?
I'm part hufflepuff, so yay hufflepuff pride day!
I'm not a Hufflepuff but it's the one house I wish I was in
You guys are awesome.

I'm not in Hufflepuff either, but I can still wish all Hufflepuffs a (late) Hufflepuff pride day!
It also occurred to me that Hufflepuff pride day falls on the same day as the first day of spring! How did I not see that?

I'm not a Hufflepuff, but I still felt a twinge of guilt when I watched The Lego Movie 2. The movie uses the word “Hufflepuff” as an insult

It seems like Hufflepuff is kinda the ‘forgotten’ house. Even when you look up what qualities Hufflepuffs have, you don't get any real answers. You get stuff like “True”, “Patient”, and stuff like that. I always think of Hufflepuff as the nice people…

So true. 99% of my friends are Hufflepuffs, and I don't have anything against them. They're really nice and need to be remembered just like the other three Houses.
I also noticed the “Hufflepuff” insult, but I didn't say anything. It's so unfair towards Hufflepuffs.

WE MUST START THE HUFFLEPUFF REBELLION.

Oh YES!! Definitely!

кᴀтнɪᴇ | ♀ | ɪɴғᴘ | ʀᴀνᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ | ғσʀᴜм нᴇʟᴘᴇʀ | 3 ʏᴇᴀʀs+ σɴ scʀᴀтcʜ | † | нσмᴇѕᴄнσσʟᴇᴅ | cᴜʀᴀтᴇᴅ x1
♥️ ᴘʀσғɪʟᴇsтᴀтsᴀвouт ᴍєwσʀkshoᴘɪɴѕρɪʀᴀтɪσɴ вσᴀʀᴅ ♥️
——————
——————
clawthirtythree
Scratcher
100+ posts

Harry Potter Official Thread

I'm going to Universal Studios on Tuesday for my Spring break vacation(which is starting Monday)

Out of all sites, Scratch is clearly the
the
the best site to go on.
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

clawthirtythree wrote:

I'm going to Universal Studios on Tuesday for my Spring break vacation(which is starting Monday)
Cool!

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
DiscordTheWolf
Scratcher
100+ posts

alright everyone, i'm gonna trigger a lot of people by saying this but am i the only one who thinks people who say they're a mix between two or more houses (like gryffinclaw, slytherpuff etc) are super annoying? like, you have one house, suck it up. i value loyalty as well as cunning but i don't call myself a “slytherpuff,” i'm just a slytherin. heck, harry himself had lots of slytherin values, (and it's a popular theory that he was actually meant to be in slytherin,) but he wasn't sorted into “slytherdor” he was sorted into gryffindor because he valued gryffindor traits more. this brings me onto another point, yes you can have the traits of multiple houses, but you're still sorted into the one who has the trait you value the most, you don't get sorted into two.

alright, rant over.

edit: this youtuber puts it better than i could lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-srWfgIeQs

Last edited by DiscordTheWolf (April 15, 2019 20:51:47)

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DiscordTheWolf wrote:

alright everyone, i'm gonna trigger a lot of people by saying this but am i the only one who thinks people who say they're a mix between two or more houses (like gryffinclaw, slytherpuff etc) are super annoying? like, you have one house, suck it up. i value loyalty as well as cunning but i don't call myself a “slytherpuff,” i'm just a slytherin. heck, harry himself had lots of slytherin values, (and it's a popular theory that he was actually meant to be in slytherin,) but he wasn't sorted into “slytherdor” he was sorted into gryffindor because he valued gryffindor traits more. this brings me onto another point, yes you can have the traits of multiple houses, but you're still sorted into the one who has the trait you value the most, you don't get sorted into two.

alright, rant over.

edit: this youtuber puts it better than i could lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-srWfgIeQs
Well, some sorters say I'm a Gryffindor and some say I'm a Ravenclaw so I combine them to make GryffinClaw

Last edited by ajsya (April 15, 2019 21:05:14)

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
clawthirtythree
Scratcher
100+ posts

DiscordTheWolf wrote:

heck, harry himself had lots of slytherin values, (and it's a popular theory that he was actually meant to be in slytherin,)
Isn't that outright stated in the first part? Then, Harry chooses Gryffindor at the last minute?

the
the best site to go on.
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

clawthirtythree wrote:

DiscordTheWolf wrote:

heck, harry himself had lots of slytherin values, (and it's a popular theory that he was actually meant to be in slytherin,)
Isn't that outright stated in the first part? Then, Harry chooses Gryffindor at the last minute?
Harry doesn't choose, the sorting hat does.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

DiscordTheWolf
Scratcher
100+ posts

ajsya wrote:

DiscordTheWolf wrote:

alright, rant over.

Well, some sorters say I'm a Gryffindor and some say I'm a Ravenclaw so I combine them to make GryffinClaw
or you could just… use the 5 seconds it takes to think to yourself “do i value intelligence or bravery more?”
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DiscordTheWolf wrote:

ajsya wrote:

DiscordTheWolf wrote:

alright, rant over.

or you could just… use the 5 seconds it takes to think to yourself “do i value intelligence or bravery more?”
sometimes it takes someone more than 5 seconds to decide that
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

DiscordTheWolf wrote:

ajsya wrote:

DiscordTheWolf wrote:

alright, rant over.

sometimes it takes someone more than 5 seconds to decide that

Hi, I'm ajsya!

clawthirtythree
Scratcher
100+ posts

I went to Universal Studios today!!!!!! It was so cool, you got a wand and you can do magical spells with it
I also got to drink butterbeer, thankfully it's non alchoholic. It tasted so good!!!!!
I wanted to do the Hogwarts express, but we all felt it wasn't worth it

the
the best site to go on.
PopStarYoda
Scratcher
1000+ posts

clawthirtythree wrote:

I went to Universal Studios today!!!!!! It was so cool, you got a wand and you can do magical spells with it
I also got to drink butterbeer, thankfully it's non alchoholic. It tasted so good!!!!!

Oh how cool! I wish I could go, but it's so expensive.

кᴀтнɪᴇ | ♀ | ɪɴғᴘ | ʀᴀνᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ | ғσʀᴜм нᴇʟᴘᴇʀ | 3 ʏᴇᴀʀs+ σɴ scʀᴀтcʜ | † | нσмᴇѕᴄнσσʟᴇᴅ | cᴜʀᴀтᴇᴅ x1
♥️ ᴘʀσғɪʟᴇsтᴀтsᴀвouт ᴍєwσʀkshoᴘɪɴѕρɪʀᴀтɪσɴ вσᴀʀᴅ ♥️
——————
——————
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

clawthirtythree wrote:

So cool!

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Scratcher
100+ posts

clawthirtythree wrote:

I heart butterbear

I'm a coder!
~998930
NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

#Slytherin

ACTIVE TO JULY 4, 2022 | 1080/1500 Posts!
LET'S GO METS
DiscordTheWolf
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

*cough cough*overrated-*cough cough*

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

give me an internet so I can feel better about myself

Seam49
Scratcher
500+ posts

RAVENCLAW!

I ate a Hogwarts ghost Tastes like cold chicken!

Tea. Chocolate.
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello!

I read all of the books until the Half-Blood Prince. The Deathly Hallows is not age-appropriate for me, so no spoilers please. I saw a lot of spoilers, and I feel bad for watching them on YouTube, so I have had enough.

My favourite characters are:

1. Albus Dumbledore
2. Harry James Potter
3. Sirius Black
4. Ronald Bilius Weasley
5. Hermione Granger

Bye!

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

I'm more of a GryffinClaw

Me too! I did a lot of Sorting Hat quizzes, and they mostly said Gryffindor.

Last edited by Nambaseking01 (July 17, 2019 17:10:51)

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!