Discuss Scratch

Abigblueworld
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tinypic: oops! this photo is no longer available...

no photos are available and they all say that… I don't know why? Why can't I see tinypictm photos? ?

, Abigblueworld! :D
Girl,_ Gamer,_scratcher,_ BALDI/Uglydolls FAN,_ Former GD player and Roblox player!
GD: GDABIGBLUEWORLD
ROBLOX: GDABIGBLUEWORLD and Hitormissgonnamissya
ABIGBLUEWORLD 2019-2020 all stuff free to scratch. :)
SCRATCH ON!
Prime689
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(This what I think. Don't take my word for it.)
What I know that TinyPic is a image host and failed to its competitors because it's not free, it expires and all the ads. So maybe TinyPic images stopped too.

Last edited by Prime689 (Jan. 17, 2021 01:28:28)

6'2 - they/them - canadian - teen
-Charon-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Prime689 wrote:

What I know that TinyPic is a image host and failed to it's competitors because it's not free and it expires and all the ads. So maybe TinyPic images stopped too.
Yeah, they shut it down.
Here's the official statement from their website:
Due to an inability to support a high-quality free digital service that derives 100% of its revenue from ever declining on-site revenues, TinyPic has shut down its operations. As previously announced on this website, September 16, 2019 was the last day for our users to access their accounts to download their images.
So once they shut the site down, all the images went kaput as well.

scratchykit5743
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tinypic went and dissipated in the 3rd quarter of 2019. So try snaggin’ things on CubeUpLoad instead.

psst! Hit ctrl + shift + down to see the rest!

For whatever reason mister Jon Arbuckle got removed ;-; I'll find a replacement GIF later

Anyways hi, I'm SK

I've been on this site since I was 10 years old. I am currently 15

I have a major addiction to sweet tea and draw a crap ton of stuff in my free time (not all of which is scratch appropriate). I post whatever I want to on the main site and mostly manage the collaborations directory and answer questions in QaS on the forums

I have over 2000 posts lol, a huge chunk of them being from when I was 11-12 during the height of COVID

If by any chance the post you''re reading is from early 2021 or before, please forget that post exists since it is cringey

This is Kimikat.
     (OwO)
She protecc my siggy, and has been since 2020
GoogleInScratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Prime689 wrote:

What I know that TinyPic is a image host and failed to it's competitors because it's not free and it expires and all the ads. So maybe TinyPic images stopped too.
Yep

I moved to DualPikachu, meet me there!
-db
Scratcher
500+ posts

Because of tinypic shutting down or the images are no longer supported that started the evil kumquat trend.

now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: deadman 死人 - i'm gone (prod. 愛Swagg)
⚪───────────────── ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 0:00 / 1:27⠀───○
Ctrl+shift+down arrow to see more.
Do not highlight the text lol note: I just realized even if epitaph doesn't let the user get hit once he punches it turns off lol.
*Diavolo proceeds to epitaph and get hits of of giorno*. *King crimson punches*SHINJITSU NI TOTASURU WU ke shi te nai. Kore ga requiem da MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA.

liamboyhalo
Scratcher
500+ posts

-db wrote:

Because of tinypic shutting down or the images are no longer supported that started the evil kumquat trend.

-Charon- wrote:

Prime689 wrote:

Yeah, they shut it down.
Here's the official statement from their website:
Due to an inability to support a high-quality free digital service that derives 100% of its revenue from ever declining on-site revenues, TinyPic has shut down its operations. As previously announced on this website, September 16, 2019 was the last day for our users to access their accounts to download their images.
So once they shut the site down, all the images went kaput as well.

prevent (kumquat v) attacks :: motion // This block protects everyone viewing the signature from kumquat attacks! 
Last edited by Moderator* (Tommorow 00:00:00)