Discuss Scratch

violin16
Scratcher
99 posts

I can't scroll down on Notes and credits and instructions for a project

Whenever I go to a scratch project I can't scroll down on the notes and credits and instruction. I can scroll on my projects, profile about me and what i'm working on, and studio descriptions. I'm using Windows NT 6.3, Chrome 36.0.1985.125, Flash 14.0 (release 0) and it's a windows 8.1. I've noticed that if I use internet explorer (will edit in version) scrolling works. However, I rarely use IE because my computer slows WAY down and chrome works better with the computer and the program in sooooooo many ways . And my mom won't let me download Firefox because she is convinced it is full of viruses after our last computer got hit with a really bad one. Does anyone else experience this glitch?

Edit: IE version 11

Last edited by violin16 (July 29, 2014 23:35:19)


Play On!

-violin16

Generation 378: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Willing to voice act? Try out to voice for my new animated series!
PullJosh
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I can't scroll down on Notes and credits and instructions for a project

Use the mouse wheel? That's what I do.

Base 10 is the best number system.
violin16
Scratcher
99 posts

I can't scroll down on Notes and credits and instructions for a project

I have a laptop so it's just that rectangle with two buttons on the bottem

Play On!

-violin16

Generation 378: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Willing to voice act? Try out to voice for my new animated series!
TimothyLawyer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I can't scroll down on Notes and credits and instructions for a project

Could you link to some of the projects this happens on?
violin16
Scratcher
99 posts

I can't scroll down on Notes and credits and instructions for a project

It happens on all projects that have a scroll bar except my own. So, I dunno, on this project: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/24665451/
and this one: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/25052426/ and this one: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/24411333/ and way more than that.

Play On!

-violin16

Generation 378: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Willing to voice act? Try out to voice for my new animated series!
3sal2
Scratcher
100+ posts

I can't scroll down on Notes and credits and instructions for a project

Try dragging it.

Th* *ui** *r*wn *ox **mps o**r the la*y **g.

My 250th post!
violin16
Scratcher
99 posts

I can't scroll down on Notes and credits and instructions for a project

@3sal2 , I do that's how I scroll on well everything. The problem is that when i drag, it doesn't respond

Play On!

-violin16

Generation 378: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Willing to voice act? Try out to voice for my new animated series!
d0lf1ns
Scratcher
47 posts

I can't scroll down on Notes and credits and instructions for a project

The same thing happens to me! I don't have a mouse (the physical one) so what do I do???

The one and only…
SPRITE FEED!!!
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/44849938/
IcefireScratch
Scratcher
1 post

I can't scroll down on Notes and credits and instructions for a project

Goodness gravy I hope the scratch team notices this thread. It's happening to me too.
Aabshaar
Scratcher
16 posts

I can't scroll down on Notes and credits and instructions for a project

d0lf1ns wrote:

The same thing happens to me! I don't have a mouse (the physical one) so what do I do???

IcefireScratch wrote:

Goodness gravy I hope the scratch team notices this thread. It's happening to me too.


It happens to me too… I HOPE SCRATCH COMES ACROSS THIS THREAD.

P.S.: I love acid pops. Goodness GRAVY?

Last edited by Aabshaar (Sept. 11, 2016 08:07:55)

minecraft51297
New to Scratch
7 posts

I can't scroll down on Notes and credits and instructions for a project

Just hit the information with the mouse and then you can scroll down
Aabshaar
Scratcher
16 posts

I can't scroll down on Notes and credits and instructions for a project

minecraft51297 wrote:

Just hit the information with the mouse and then you can scroll down

Wat do you mean? I didn't get you.
I can't do it even if clicking the scroll bar, if that's what you're saying…
tazz4843
Scratcher
100+ posts

I can't scroll down on Notes and credits and instructions for a project

Click the info, then scroll

Give me an internet!
Suggest this project to be featured!
I'm running:
  • (2.7GHz 4core) Windows 7 Professional, Flash 30.0 (release 0)
  • (1.3GHz 4core) Windows 10 Professional, Flash 30.0 (release 0)
Want to play together in Minecraft?
  • Java: tazz4843
  • PE: garila123
Last edited by kaj (Today 00:24:48)
Aabshaar
Scratcher
16 posts

I can't scroll down on Notes and credits and instructions for a project

Doesn't work for me
Aabshaar
Scratcher
16 posts

I can't scroll down on Notes and credits and instructions for a project

i tried, thanks though
Roqubot
Scratcher
15 posts

I can't scroll down on Notes and credits and instructions for a project

Same here. When I try dragging on any project other than mine, it just turns into highlight mode, basically it's unresponsive. I'm afraid that if no one can see my credits, they will think that I didn't credit them (for sound effects that need to be credited).

when green flag clicked
forever
Make Awesome.
if <1 + 1 = 3> then
Stop Making Awesome.
end
end
alalalalalalalal
Scratcher
1 post

I can't scroll down on Notes and credits and instructions for a project

press ctr+a and paste on a document. then look at the info.
crashingbraverose
New to Scratch
1 post

I can't scroll down on Notes and credits and instructions for a project

The same thing happens to me… It's good to see I'm not alone, but that also means it is a big problem the Scratch team isn't aware of or hasn't fixed yet. I would love to be able to read all the instructions of other people's games/animations/art dumps and such. But the scroll bar acts up ONLY on other people's projects, and it's frustrating.
titanscratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

I can't scroll down on Notes and credits and instructions for a project

violin16 wrote:

Whenever I go to a scratch project I can't scroll down on the notes and credits and instruction. I can scroll on my projects, profile about me and what i'm working on, and studio descriptions. I'm using Windows NT 6.3, Chrome 36.0.1985.125, Flash 14.0 (release 0) and it's a windows 8.1. I've noticed that if I use internet explorer (will edit in version) scrolling works. However, I rarely use IE because my computer slows WAY down and chrome works better with the computer and the program in sooooooo many ways . And my mom won't let me download Firefox because she is convinced it is full of viruses after our last computer got hit with a really bad one. Does anyone else experience this glitch?

Edit: IE version 11
Try downloading the latest version of Chrome (58.0 I think) or tell your mom that I downloaded Firefox and no viruses came so no virus will come to your computer. You can also download AVG Antivirus to see if the downloaded version of Firefox is a virus. Also, scrolling the Instructions and the Notes and Credits does work on Firefox. Also try to update Flash because your version is SO old!

P.S. My browser / operating system: Android 4.4.4, Firefox 52.0, No Flash version detected. And the scrolling works!

Scratch Wiki Contributor • Active Forum User • New goal: 500 posts • 310/500 posts (62%)My projectsMy studiosMy profile

(-_-) // This is the Bob the good kumquat. He and his army fight evil kumquats.
(-@-) // This is one of the evil kumquats that eat up your signature!!!
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I can't scroll down on Notes and credits and instructions for a project

titanscratch wrote:

violin16 wrote:

Whenever I go to a scratch project I can't scroll down on the notes and credits and instruction. I can scroll on my projects, profile about me and what i'm working on, and studio descriptions. I'm using Windows NT 6.3, Chrome 36.0.1985.125, Flash 14.0 (release 0) and it's a windows 8.1. I've noticed that if I use internet explorer (will edit in version) scrolling works. However, I rarely use IE because my computer slows WAY down and chrome works better with the computer and the program in sooooooo many ways . And my mom won't let me download Firefox because she is convinced it is full of viruses after our last computer got hit with a really bad one. Does anyone else experience this glitch?

Edit: IE version 11
Try downloading the latest version of Chrome (58.0 I think) or tell your mom that I downloaded Firefox and no viruses came so no virus will come to your computer. You can also download AVG Antivirus to see if the downloaded version of Firefox is a virus. Also, scrolling the Instructions and the Notes and Credits does work on Firefox. Also try to update Flash because your version is SO old!

P.S. My browser / operating system: Android 4.4.4, Firefox 52.0, No Flash version detected. And the scrolling works!
It still happens for me if I don't have a scroll wheel.


I like making quality, challenging platformers! Please check them out! Don't like platformers? There's always art and other games!




ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 63%










If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile