Discuss Scratch

zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Unity devlog :)


Did anyone notice that the 6 went up to a 8
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Unity devlog :)

ill post something new later
(bump)
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Unity devlog :)

yo, what's the game going to be called and (<< stupid question) where will it be released if you will release it?

Last edited by Morimop (Jan. 29, 2021 14:51:17)



this siggy will be recreated
||| Newest Game (Noob's Calling The Police) ||| My Best Projects ||| Shuttledoom Topic and Studio |||
||| She/Her ||| known as Mori ||| struggling in 8th 9th grade ||| causing weirdness on scratch since 2018 |||
||| check out Equinox topic and studio it's very cool |||


Mori wrote:

oh cool you know the existence of ctrl + shift + down

Mori wrote:

Sputnik-1 is made of 2 pasta strainers and some thin metal pipes, change my mind

Mori wrote:

pls no necropost
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Unity devlog :)

Morimop wrote:

yo, what's the game going to be called and (<< stupid question) where will it be released if you will release it?
It'll be on Github for download because Itch.io is banned here
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Unity devlog :)


i said i would post something
I didnt say it would be good
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Unity devlog :)

I'm going to remove the big long thing that is a pickaxe because it's just too big.
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Unity devlog :)


so um
yeah
Basically what this is is a crow of judgement.
If you interact with him, it'll squawk “YOU'RE NOT WORTHY!”
And when you become worthy, it spawns all the bosses in the game.
Twice.


You should've just killed that stupid bird.
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Unity devlog :)

zahmbie1 wrote:


so um
yeah
Basically what this is is a crow of judgement.
If you interact with him, it'll squawk “YOU'RE NOT WORTHY!”
And when you become worthy, it spawns all the bosses in the game.
Twice.


You should've just killed that stupid bird.
thanks for advice sir


this siggy will be recreated
||| Newest Game (Noob's Calling The Police) ||| My Best Projects ||| Shuttledoom Topic and Studio |||
||| She/Her ||| known as Mori ||| struggling in 8th 9th grade ||| causing weirdness on scratch since 2018 |||
||| check out Equinox topic and studio it's very cool |||


Mori wrote:

oh cool you know the existence of ctrl + shift + down

Mori wrote:

Sputnik-1 is made of 2 pasta strainers and some thin metal pipes, change my mind

Mori wrote:

pls no necropost
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Unity devlog :)


I hope you enjoy my little leak
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Unity devlog :)

zahmbie1 wrote:


I hope you enjoy my little leak
Rose of Evil sounds interesting ngl


this siggy will be recreated
||| Newest Game (Noob's Calling The Police) ||| My Best Projects ||| Shuttledoom Topic and Studio |||
||| She/Her ||| known as Mori ||| struggling in 8th 9th grade ||| causing weirdness on scratch since 2018 |||
||| check out Equinox topic and studio it's very cool |||


Mori wrote:

oh cool you know the existence of ctrl + shift + down

Mori wrote:

Sputnik-1 is made of 2 pasta strainers and some thin metal pipes, change my mind

Mori wrote:

pls no necropost
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Unity devlog :)

Morimop wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:


I hope you enjoy my little leak
Rose of Evil sounds interesting ngl
Evil rose takes over the land, you have to kill it, yada yada yada.
I think the backstory was that the rose's parents left it or something.
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Unity devlog :)

zahmbie1 wrote:

Morimop wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:


I hope you enjoy my little leak
Rose of Evil sounds interesting ngl
Evil rose takes over the land, you have to kill it, yada yada yada.
I think the backstory was that the rose's parents left it or something.
Ah,

still sounds interesting lol


this siggy will be recreated
||| Newest Game (Noob's Calling The Police) ||| My Best Projects ||| Shuttledoom Topic and Studio |||
||| She/Her ||| known as Mori ||| struggling in 8th 9th grade ||| causing weirdness on scratch since 2018 |||
||| check out Equinox topic and studio it's very cool |||


Mori wrote:

oh cool you know the existence of ctrl + shift + down

Mori wrote:

Sputnik-1 is made of 2 pasta strainers and some thin metal pipes, change my mind

Mori wrote:

pls no necropost
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Unity devlog :)

zahmbie1 wrote:


I hope you enjoy my little leak
I FORGOT THE GAME THAT GOT ME THINKING ABOUT USING UNITY NOOOOOO
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Unity devlog :)

zahmbie1 wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:


I hope you enjoy my little leak
I FORGOT THE GAME THAT GOT ME THINKING ABOUT USING UNITY NOOOOOO
shadow

shadow?

shadow


this siggy will be recreated
||| Newest Game (Noob's Calling The Police) ||| My Best Projects ||| Shuttledoom Topic and Studio |||
||| She/Her ||| known as Mori ||| struggling in 8th 9th grade ||| causing weirdness on scratch since 2018 |||
||| check out Equinox topic and studio it's very cool |||


Mori wrote:

oh cool you know the existence of ctrl + shift + down

Mori wrote:

Sputnik-1 is made of 2 pasta strainers and some thin metal pipes, change my mind

Mori wrote:

pls no necropost
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Unity devlog :)

Morimop wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:


I hope you enjoy my little leak
I FORGOT THE GAME THAT GOT ME THINKING ABOUT USING UNITY NOOOOOO
shadow

shadow?

shadow
yes
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Unity devlog :)

zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Unity devlog :)

Since the giant drill thing is gone, I have replaced it with the ultimate tool…
A DRONE
64lu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Unity devlog :)

zahmbie1 wrote:

Since the giant drill thing is gone, I have replaced it with the ultimate tool…
A DRONE
looks… wooden?
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Unity devlog :)

64lu wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

Since the giant drill thing is gone, I have replaced it with the ultimate tool…
A DRONE
looks… wooden?
That's not mahogany.
64lu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Unity devlog :)

zahmbie1 wrote:

64lu wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

Since the giant drill thing is gone, I have replaced it with the ultimate tool…
A DRONE
looks… wooden?
That's not mahogany.
maybe it's the brightness on my computer

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile