Discuss Scratch

Tiger_Person
Scratcher
100+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Codingland wrote:

Tiger_Person wrote:

If you saw in the studio, I fixed the Island Collision @xMysticalCoder had. What else should I do?
AI
The AI for what?

oof
Codingland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Tiger_Person wrote:

Codingland wrote:

Tiger_Person wrote:

If you saw in the studio, I fixed the Island Collision @xMysticalCoder had. What else should I do?
AI
The AI for what?
The enemy

Check out @Codingland for games and more
I have more siggy! Ctrl+Shift+down this text!

The proud leader of The Folian Republic in World RP. Join Us! (Click The Flag)



Join My Collab Naval Battle! (Click the Image)
MelonMars
Scratcher
42 posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Codingland wrote:

Tiger_Person wrote:

If you saw in the studio, I fixed the Island Collision @xMysticalCoder had. What else should I do?
AI
Could I help with the AI?

If this helped (and was made to help ), please consider following me! Do the staying of the moist
good music
Codingland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

MelonMars wrote:

Codingland wrote:

Tiger_Person wrote:

If you saw in the studio, I fixed the Island Collision @xMysticalCoder had. What else should I do?
AI
Could I help with the AI?
Sure

Check out @Codingland for games and more
I have more siggy! Ctrl+Shift+down this text!

The proud leader of The Folian Republic in World RP. Join Us! (Click The Flag)



Join My Collab Naval Battle! (Click the Image)
Tiger_Person
Scratcher
100+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

How do you want the AI? Do you want the enemy to follow you and continually attack?

oof
Codingland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Tiger_Person wrote:

How do you want the AI? Do you want the enemy to follow you and continually attack?
I'd like it to be smarter. Like it would attack. If it is low it will retreat. I'd also like them to form fleets, squadrons, and divisions

Check out @Codingland for games and more
I have more siggy! Ctrl+Shift+down this text!

The proud leader of The Folian Republic in World RP. Join Us! (Click The Flag)



Join My Collab Naval Battle! (Click the Image)
Guns_and_Games
Scratcher
100+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

i am sorry i wish i could join but with school, forest, personal coding projects, building my drone, and playing soccer i cannot help but i will come see it in a month or so and see how you are doing.

Please come check me out Guns_and_Games

My best project CLICK RIGHT HERE TO GO TO IT

I am working on Forest Multiplayer Platformer Collab and they are hiring come stop by to see if you can help.
the link to the discussion Forest

Have a good day!

Codingland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Bumpity Bump

Check out @Codingland for games and more
I have more siggy! Ctrl+Shift+down this text!

The proud leader of The Folian Republic in World RP. Join Us! (Click The Flag)



Join My Collab Naval Battle! (Click the Image)
Guns_and_Games
Scratcher
100+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Codingland wrote:

Bumpity Bump

Please come check me out Guns_and_Games

My best project CLICK RIGHT HERE TO GO TO IT

I am working on Forest Multiplayer Platformer Collab and they are hiring come stop by to see if you can help.
the link to the discussion Forest

Have a good day!

Codingland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Guns_and_Games wrote:

i am sorry i wish i could join but with school, forest, personal coding projects, building my drone, and playing soccer i cannot help but i will come see it in a month or so and see how you are doing.
Np

Check out @Codingland for games and more
I have more siggy! Ctrl+Shift+down this text!

The proud leader of The Folian Republic in World RP. Join Us! (Click The Flag)



Join My Collab Naval Battle! (Click the Image)
Tiger_Person
Scratcher
100+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Codingland wrote:

Tiger_Person wrote:

How do you want the AI? Do you want the enemy to follow you and continually attack?
I'd like it to be smarter. Like it would attack. If it is low it will retreat. I'd also like them to form fleets, squadrons, and divisions
Ok, do you want me to use an existing sprite or do you want me to make a new one?

oof
Codingland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Tiger_Person wrote:

Codingland wrote:

Tiger_Person wrote:

How do you want the AI? Do you want the enemy to follow you and continually attack?
I'd like it to be smarter. Like it would attack. If it is low it will retreat. I'd also like them to form fleets, squadrons, and divisions
Ok, do you want me to use an existing sprite or do you want me to make a new one?
Existing

Check out @Codingland for games and more
I have more siggy! Ctrl+Shift+down this text!

The proud leader of The Folian Republic in World RP. Join Us! (Click The Flag)



Join My Collab Naval Battle! (Click the Image)
Tiger_Person
Scratcher
100+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

MelonMars wrote:

Codingland wrote:

Tiger_Person wrote:

If you saw in the studio, I fixed the Island Collision @xMysticalCoder had. What else should I do?
AI
Could I help with the AI?
Ok, @MelonMars , since you said you want to help with AI, how do you want to do this?

oof
toastcrab
Scratcher
9 posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Name: toastcrab
Position: Coder
Codingland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

toastcrab wrote:

Name: toastcrab
Position: Coder
You are in

Check out @Codingland for games and more
I have more siggy! Ctrl+Shift+down this text!

The proud leader of The Folian Republic in World RP. Join Us! (Click The Flag)



Join My Collab Naval Battle! (Click the Image)
MelonMars
Scratcher
42 posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Tiger_Person wrote:

MelonMars wrote:

Codingland wrote:

Tiger_Person wrote:

If you saw in the studio, I fixed the Island Collision @xMysticalCoder had. What else should I do?
AI
Could I help with the AI?
Ok, @MelonMars , since you said you want to help with AI, how do you want to do this?

I think we should split the AI into multiple independent sections, and each do those.

If this helped (and was made to help ), please consider following me! Do the staying of the moist
good music
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Hi, may I please ask, what is this game about? Like I see that you are trying to make some enemy AI. I am thinking of making it multiplayer. Is it ok if I join and give you a hand in that? You can find all my cloud projects in @–cherrykitty–'s cloud projects, which can be found on my PF.

There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.


And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
Codingland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

Hi, may I please ask, what is this game about? Like I see that you are trying to make some enemy AI. I am thinking of making it multiplayer. Is it ok if I join and give you a hand in that? You can find all my cloud projects in @–cherrykitty–'s cloud projects, which can be found on my PF.
Ok, though it will need to be large and offline players will need to be replaced with AI.
We will also need a teaming system for the players.

Here is what the game is all about:

Codingland wrote:

WW3 broke out and there was heavy fighting at a string of islands in the Atlantic.
You were sent out in a battleship to fight.
You are going to be able to gain more ships, aircraft, and tanks.
Choose a side and fight in Naval Battle

Last edited by Codingland (Jan. 11, 2021 13:13:21)


Check out @Codingland for games and more
I have more siggy! Ctrl+Shift+down this text!

The proud leader of The Folian Republic in World RP. Join Us! (Click The Flag)



Join My Collab Naval Battle! (Click the Image)
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Codingland wrote:

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

Hi, may I please ask, what is this game about? Like I see that you are trying to make some enemy AI. I am thinking of making it multiplayer. Is it ok if I join and give you a hand in that? You can find all my cloud projects in @–cherrykitty–'s cloud projects, which can be found on my PF.
Ok, though it will need to be large and offline players will need to be replaced with AI.
We will also need a teaming system for the players.

Here is what the game is all about:

Codingland wrote:

WW3 broke out and there was heavy fighting at a string of islands in the Atlantic.
You were sent out in a battleship to fight.
You are going to be able to gain more ships, aircraft, and tanks.
Choose a side and fight in Naval Battle
Ok, I am experimenting with expanding server size so if you need more players, then AI will just be slotted in as well, so that there are some real players, but also mixed with AI. I assume the AI will not be using any pick random? Because I am counting on the AI to not need any cloud vars.

There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.


And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
Tiger_Person
Scratcher
100+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

MelonMars wrote:

Tiger_Person wrote:

MelonMars wrote:

Codingland wrote:

Tiger_Person wrote:

If you saw in the studio, I fixed the Island Collision @xMysticalCoder had. What else should I do?
AI
Could I help with the AI?
Ok, @MelonMars , since you said you want to help with AI, how do you want to do this?

I think we should split the AI into multiple independent sections, and each do those.
Great, how do you want to split it up?

oof

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile