Discuss Scratch

chessoctopus9
Scratcher
38 posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Can I join?
Name: chessoctopus9
Position: Artist/Tester

Last edited by chessoctopus9 (Jan. 4, 2021 21:13:04)



Hi
go to x: ((Pick random 100 to 1000)) y: (NO clue)

WARNING! Evil Kumquats Beware! Do not eat my signature or I will eat you back!
-DarkUmbreon-
Scratcher
2 posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Name- dark
Position- Animator

Follow @-darkanimator- my main
Codingland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

chessoctopus9 wrote:

Can I join?
Name: chessoctopus9
Position: Artist/Tester
You are already in.
Can you make map art. (Must be compatible for large scrolling world)

Check out @Codingland for games and more
I have more siggy! Ctrl+Shift+down this text!

The proud leader of The Folian Republic in World RP. Join Us! (Click The Flag)



Join My Collab Naval Battle! (Click the Image)
Codingland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

-DarkUmbreon- wrote:

Name- dark
Position- Animator
You are in
Can you make an animation for once the player dies?

Check out @Codingland for games and more
I have more siggy! Ctrl+Shift+down this text!

The proud leader of The Folian Republic in World RP. Join Us! (Click The Flag)



Join My Collab Naval Battle! (Click the Image)
-DarkAnimator-
Scratcher
28 posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Codingland wrote:

-DarkUmbreon- wrote:

Name- dark
Position- Animator
You are in
Can you make an animation for once the player dies?
Ok This my main account I am going to do it here can you tell me who dies in the animation
? Thanks

A SCRATCHER
AryWiz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Uh what do I do?

 [Hi! I am AryWiz!] Activity:  [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#a9a9a9] (helps in the forums::custom::custom #FFA500) (makes platformers::custom::custom #0000ff)::motion





This is my signature. It will appear at the end of my post
Credit to Za-chary

AryWiz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

AryWiz wrote:

Uh what do I do?
do I make the scrolling scripts?

 [Hi! I am AryWiz!] Activity:  [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#a9a9a9] (helps in the forums::custom::custom #FFA500) (makes platformers::custom::custom #0000ff)::motion





This is my signature. It will appear at the end of my post
Credit to Za-chary

MelonMars
Scratcher
42 posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Name: Melon
Role: Art and Coding and music fx
Note: I'm purdy good at those things

Last edited by MelonMars (Jan. 4, 2021 23:43:53)


If this helped (and was made to help ), please consider following me! Do the staying of the moist
good music
Codingland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Everyone! Go look at the studio!

Check out @Codingland for games and more
I have more siggy! Ctrl+Shift+down this text!

The proud leader of The Folian Republic in World RP. Join Us! (Click The Flag)



Join My Collab Naval Battle! (Click the Image)
MelonMars
Scratcher
42 posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Do I have any tasks?

If this helped (and was made to help ), please consider following me! Do the staying of the moist
good music
Codingland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

MelonMars wrote:

Name: Melon
Role: Art and Coding and music fx
Note: I'm purdy good at those things
Could you get a sound effect for once the player shoots.

Check out @Codingland for games and more
I have more siggy! Ctrl+Shift+down this text!

The proud leader of The Folian Republic in World RP. Join Us! (Click The Flag)



Join My Collab Naval Battle! (Click the Image)
chessoctopus9
Scratcher
38 posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Codingland wrote:

chessoctopus9 wrote:

Can I join?
Name: chessoctopus9
Position: Artist/Tester
You are already in.
Can you make map art. (Must be compatible for large scrolling world)
Sure!
Should I make trees, airfields, etc?

Last edited by chessoctopus9 (Jan. 5, 2021 01:18:13)



Hi
go to x: ((Pick random 100 to 1000)) y: (NO clue)

WARNING! Evil Kumquats Beware! Do not eat my signature or I will eat you back!
codingkoala55
Scratcher
85 posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Codingland wrote:

AryWiz wrote:

codingkoala55 wrote:

name- codingkoala55
position- tester

a tester tests the game and looks for bugs, right?
Yes, and answers the question asked by the owner, like, was this game hard? Any feedback?
Can you work on a motion system btw

wouldn't that be coding, I am not the best at coding…
MelonMars
Scratcher
42 posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Codingland wrote:

MelonMars wrote:

Name: Melon
Role: Art and Coding and music fx
Note: I'm purdy good at those things
Could you get a sound effect for once the player shoots.
Sure

Last edited by MelonMars (Jan. 5, 2021 11:43:48)


If this helped (and was made to help ), please consider following me! Do the staying of the moist
good music
AryWiz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Do I have any tasks?

Last edited by AryWiz (Jan. 5, 2021 12:11:54)


 [Hi! I am AryWiz!] Activity:  [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#a9a9a9] (helps in the forums::custom::custom #FFA500) (makes platformers::custom::custom #0000ff)::motion





This is my signature. It will appear at the end of my post
Credit to Za-chary

Codingland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

chessoctopus9 wrote:

Codingland wrote:

chessoctopus9 wrote:

Can I join?
Name: chessoctopus9
Position: Artist/Tester
You are already in.
Can you make map art. (Must be compatible for large scrolling world)
Sure!
Should I make trees, airfields, etc?
Yeah. Make sure it includes a LOT of water. It is supposed to be a string of islands with a large one where most of the fighting is taking place

Check out @Codingland for games and more
I have more siggy! Ctrl+Shift+down this text!

The proud leader of The Folian Republic in World RP. Join Us! (Click The Flag)



Join My Collab Naval Battle! (Click the Image)
Codingland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

AryWiz wrote:

Do I have any tasks?
Mhm, make enemy AI smarter in the game

Check out @Codingland for games and more
I have more siggy! Ctrl+Shift+down this text!

The proud leader of The Folian Republic in World RP. Join Us! (Click The Flag)



Join My Collab Naval Battle! (Click the Image)
Codingland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

codingkoala55 wrote:

Codingland wrote:

AryWiz wrote:

codingkoala55 wrote:

name- codingkoala55
position- tester

a tester tests the game and looks for bugs, right?
Yes, and answers the question asked by the owner, like, was this game hard? Any feedback?
Can you work on a motion system btw

wouldn't that be coding, I am not the best at coding…
I was talking to AryWiz

Check out @Codingland for games and more
I have more siggy! Ctrl+Shift+down this text!

The proud leader of The Folian Republic in World RP. Join Us! (Click The Flag)



Join My Collab Naval Battle! (Click the Image)
AryWiz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

Codingland wrote:

codingkoala55 wrote:

Codingland wrote:

AryWiz wrote:

codingkoala55 wrote:

name- codingkoala55
position- tester

a tester tests the game and looks for bugs, right?
Yes, and answers the question asked by the owner, like, was this game hard? Any feedback?
Can you work on a motion system btw

wouldn't that be coding, I am not the best at coding…
I was talking to AryWiz
ok, what do you mean by motion system

 [Hi! I am AryWiz!] Activity:  [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#00FF00] [#a9a9a9] (helps in the forums::custom::custom #FFA500) (makes platformers::custom::custom #0000ff)::motion





This is my signature. It will appear at the end of my post
Credit to Za-chary

Codingland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Blitzkrieg || Join Today! (Need Artists)

AryWiz wrote:

Codingland wrote:

codingkoala55 wrote:

Codingland wrote:

AryWiz wrote:

codingkoala55 wrote:

name- codingkoala55
position- tester

a tester tests the game and looks for bugs, right?
Yes, and answers the question asked by the owner, like, was this game hard? Any feedback?
Can you work on a motion system btw

wouldn't that be coding, I am not the best at coding…
I was talking to AryWiz
ok, what do you mean by motion system
Nvm, can you work on a enemy AI

Check out @Codingland for games and more
I have more siggy! Ctrl+Shift+down this text!

The proud leader of The Folian Republic in World RP. Join Us! (Click The Flag)



Join My Collab Naval Battle! (Click the Image)

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile