Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Onscratch - A safe sharing platform with pre - built phrases and emojis - (Needs scripters , designers , cloud scripters) [RSS Feed]
oofscratchyboi
Scratcher
56 posts

Onscratch - A safe sharing platform with pre - built phrases and emojis - (Needs scripters , designers , cloud scripters)

This is now the new Onscratch forums.

Last edited by oofscratchyboi (Jan. 2, 2021 14:27:16)

Welcome to my signature!

BigBoyStudios798
Scratcher
33 posts

Onscratch - A safe sharing platform with pre - built phrases and emojis - (Needs scripters , designers , cloud scripters)

oofscratchyboi wrote:

I really need help with this!!!!
LIST:
Pen drawing
And pre - built cloud phrases
If it is, I can be a scripter, and cloud scripter(I'm not that advanced that I can make multiplayer games, but I can make safe cloud chats.)
Nezon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This belongs in collaboration. I'll report it to be moved for you.

This is my signature! Here is a bit of advice on foruming, by the way. Don't do SAND. SAND has four words.
SAND means Spam, Advertising, Necroposting, and Derailing.
Spam means posting something unrelated. Wiki Article: Spam
Advertising is when you promote your studios and projects. Wiki Article: Advertising
Necroposting is when you post on a old topic. It distracts other helpers! Wiki Article: Necroposting
Derailing is when you post something that leads others away from the topic. It is called thread hijacking. Wiki Article: Derailing(Derailing idea comes from this scratcher),
Was it ever real?
bob has been hidden again :(

xMysticalCoder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Question, this is basically like messanger, except there are pre built phases?

- xMysticalCoder
oofscratchyboi
Scratcher
56 posts

xMysticalCoder wrote:

Question, this is basically like messanger, except there are pre built phases?
Yep!

Welcome to my signature!

oofscratchyboi
Scratcher
56 posts

BigBoyStudios798 wrote:

oofscratchyboi wrote:

LIST:
Pen drawing
If it is, I can be a scripter, and cloud scripter(I'm not that advanced that I can make multiplayer games, but I can make safe cloud chats.)
Cloud?? YES!

Welcome to my signature!

oofscratchyboi
Scratcher
56 posts

BigBoyStudios798 wrote:

oofscratchyboi wrote:

LIST:
Pen drawing
your in! We are in need of cloud scripters!

Welcome to my signature!

oofscratchyboi
Scratcher
56 posts

alright let's move to dev forums now!
I will let you guys curate our studio.

Welcome to my signature!

oofscratchyboi
Scratcher
56 posts

Here this is the link to our page
Forum: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/470403/

Welcome to my signature!

oofscratchyboi
Scratcher
56 posts

Studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/28412757/

Welcome to my signature!

xMysticalCoder
Scratcher
500+ posts

I can be a coder for anything.

- xMysticalCoder
oofscratchyboi
Scratcher
56 posts

xMysticalCoder wrote:

ok your
in!

Welcome to my signature!

oofscratchyboi
Scratcher
56 posts

xMysticalCoder wrote:

ok your
in!

xMysticalCoder wrote:

your invited to curate.

Welcome to my signature!

oofscratchyboi
Scratcher
56 posts

BigBoyStudios798 wrote:

oofscratchyboi wrote:

LIST:
Pen drawing
invited to curate.

Welcome to my signature!

oofscratchyboi
Scratcher
56 posts

inspired by meower: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/426512/?page=166#post-4732286

Welcome to my signature!

oofscratchyboi
Scratcher
56 posts

Here this is the link to our page
Forum: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/470403/

Welcome to my signature!

-CloudGate-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

you should close this

also, PLEASE READ BELOW

box of Asian citrus psyllids and please give me an internet here

oofscratchyboi
Scratcher
56 posts

-CloudGate- wrote:

you should close this
why?

Welcome to my signature!

-CloudGate-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

oofscratchyboi wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

you should close this
why?
because it's not the actual topic

also, PLEASE READ BELOW

box of Asian citrus psyllids and please give me an internet here

oofscratchyboi
Scratcher
56 posts

-CloudGate- wrote:

oofscratchyboi wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

you should close this
why?
because it's not the actual topic
they reported it to be moved into Collaboration

Last edited by oofscratchyboi (Jan. 2, 2021 14:13:02)

Welcome to my signature!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Onscratch - A safe sharing platform with pre - built phrases and emojis - (Needs scripters , designers , cloud scripters) [RSS Feed]