Discuss Scratch

Elijah999999
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(round ()) block change

I use the round block a lot, and I don't want to have to change the dropdown every time I use that block.

No longer using the forums except for suggestions.

Go to the sound library, find the sound called “Ya” and hit reverse :0

Really, stop with the “support/no support” thing. I don't care if you give a reason. If you have a reason you don't need to add this to your post in the first place. Stop acting like your opinion makes a difference. It doesn't. Opinions were never the point. The point is whether or not it's a good suggestion. If you can give a good reason at why this is a good idea or point out a flaw, do it, but don't take sides.
This is not sarcasm.
ScratchCat1038
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(round ()) block change

The abs block wasn't used as much as the round block, so it got combined into the () of () block. However, the round block is very widely used, so I think it deserves its own block.

shift+down to scroll
GIVE AN INTERNET
so i can feed my family

“if on edge, bounce” block visualization

oh, so you drink water?
describe the flavor without using the word “water”
qwertycodechamp90411
Scratcher
100+ posts

(round ()) block change

What about it defaults to round instead of abs, and abs (), sin (), round () etc. You don’t need the of at all

And how would it ruin scripts?

Useful Links: Text Generator ——— Encoders/Decoders (Normal, Case Sensitive) ——— New Math Blocks ——— Comment what next on my profile!
Wait, we’re at 900 million projects? So close to 1 billion projects uploaded to the server!

<((x) ^ ((1) / (y))::operators) = ((y) √ (x)::operators)> // is false if x < 0???
Hi! I'm qwertycodechamp90411. I'm most active on the suggestions forum and the help with scripts forum, because I like to help other people and improve scratch! I like to think I'm good at scratch, but there's a lot I don't know/understand (how on earth do scrolling platformers work lol). As a general rule of thumb, I should have the answer if it's math related, because I'm a very stereotypical nerd when it comes to math.
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(round ()) block change

TheHockeyist wrote:

No support. This would cause numerous scripts to stop working.
When the forever if and the original abs blocks were removed, scripts with them didn't stop working, as the forever if loop turned into the workaround, and the abs block functioned the same as before.

NEW: Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
hi875230163394: You're similar to valve in that you both hate a certain number…
Scratch 0.x, 1.x, 2.x, 3.x and LogoBlocks Archives
Bamboozlement: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33739789
Fun_Cupcake_i81: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/850535211/
Years on internet: 15 (soon 16)
medians: Oh god not this utc - 12 thing again..
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
medians: I knew it would happen. I was the one who started it last year.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

Oh wait if you could time travel I think we all know exactly when you would go-
user1: That picture is from 2.0. Now he’s at my house and is my pet.
user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

Detect Scratch version here
My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @ straightforwardness
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
{what method did you use::control hat
answer on profile ::motion
} ::operators
;
han614698
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(round ()) block change

bump

<Scratch Wikian | Forum Helper | Almost to 6000 Posts! | Please be aware I may mistype things, my wrist is fractured>

Credit to -gge for the icons in my signature | I condensed all this code into five lines using [p] tags, idk why