Discuss Scratch

zuwel
Scratcher
500+ posts

Zuwel Productions

Hello everyone!!!

This new 2.0 Collab is especially for beta testing and dev help.

There is only 3 simple steps to join the crew.

Zuwel Production Home Page

1.Username

2.link to a good project YOU made (make link by clicking chain icon and copy and paste project page URL)

3.Requested job

Staff:
President: Zuwel
Vice President: Open Slot
Coder: Open Slot
Beta Tester: Open Slot
Art Designer: Open Slot

Current Projects:

1. Pending

Last edited by zuwel (Jan. 2, 2017 02:08:42)

zuwel
Scratcher
500+ posts

Zuwel Productions

OPEN SLOTS AVAILABLE!!!

zuwel
Scratcher
500+ posts

Zuwel Productions

New WEBSITE UP

Link:
Zuwel Productions Web Page

Last edited by zuwel (May 18, 2013 17:23:07)

zuwel
Scratcher
500+ posts

Zuwel Productions

Programmers needed!

Suspenders101
Scratcher
100+ posts

Zuwel Productions

You shouldn't use a copy right sign unless its actually copyrighted.

StardustGogeta
Scratcher
100+ posts

Zuwel Productions

-I am minimizing the space this takes up on Zuwel's page-

Last edited by StardustGogeta (June 7, 2013 19:21:16)

“I am the man who will destroy you!” - Super Gogeta
Check out my math projects and arcade games!
My browser / operating system: Windows 10, Chrome 45.0.2454.85
Suspenders101
Scratcher
100+ posts

Zuwel Productions

StardustGogeta wrote:

Suspenders101 wrote:

You shouldn't use a copy right sign unless its actually copyrighted.
You can use a copyright sign because anything that someone comes up with themselves is automatically copyrighted. You just can't use ® because it isn't registered. (I am not absolutely sure about this)
Well the fact is, adding a copyright to a name of a collab on a community is not a good idea. I'll just see about this

StardustGogeta
Scratcher
100+ posts

Zuwel Productions

-I am minimizing the space this takes up on Zuwel's page-

Last edited by StardustGogeta (June 7, 2013 19:21:00)

“I am the man who will destroy you!” - Super Gogeta
Check out my math projects and arcade games!
My browser / operating system: Windows 10, Chrome 45.0.2454.85
Teleport
Scratcher
77 posts

Zuwel Productions

Not to be rude or anything, but you two are forming some misconceptions out of this. Yes, all of your work and products have copyrights placed on them as soon as you post them on the internet, but if someone accuses you of copyright infringement and you do not have a proper registration form, proof of copyright ownership(which comes from the proper registration form), and you have things in your product containing copyrighted products, you'll most likely get ‘destroyed’ in court and be sent to jail.

Also, if people copy your work, and you try and accuse them of copyright infringement(without a proper registration form), you'll not succeed, because you didn't actually have a proper copyright. So there.

Besides, this is no place for arguing about copyrights, right? He wants members. Treat trivial details as trivial details and major details as major details.

In TcX Productions, WE'RE LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS! So if you have the guts to join, be my guest and apply here:(I'm still a moderator btw)
http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/5299/

I'm the Head Spriter of Elementia. Check out our website!
http://elementia.weebly.com
zuwel
Scratcher
500+ posts

Zuwel Productions

Teleport wrote:

Not to be rude or anything, but you two are forming some misconceptions out of this. Yes, all of your work and products have copyrights placed on them as soon as you post them on the internet, but if someone accuses you of copyright infringement and you do not have a proper registration form, proof of copyright ownership(which comes from the proper registration form), and you have things in your product containing copyrighted products, you'll most likely get ‘destroyed’ in court and be sent to jail.

Also, if people copy your work, and you try and accuse them of copyright infringement(without a proper registration form), you'll not succeed, because you didn't actually have a proper copyright. So there.

Besides, this is no place for arguing about copyrights, right? He wants members. Treat trivial details as trivial details and major details as major details.

I dont know how to to change the title, and when i do i will take down that symbol.

Last edited by zuwel (June 7, 2013 06:08:58)

zuwel
Scratcher
500+ posts

Zuwel Productions

Bump