Discuss Scratch

negativatron2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

uptadeses omg altho I use a rassberi pi that has 1.4 still omgomgomgogmgogmogmgomgogmgomgomgm.

I got nothing
legoblaster1234
Scratcher
3 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

like everyone els I am exited to hear that there is a update. but I'm waiting to express my joy until there is a update concerning cloud variables and (hopefully) cloud lists. cloud variables need to save letters and/or other figures. and cloud list- well! ehem! that would be GRATE!

-yours truly
legoblaster1234
neowartortle45
Scratcher
37 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

_waffle_
animation-k-remix
Scratcher
2 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

Yaa Updates
Follower101
Scratcher
8 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

Yay!
Ansonlearns
Scratcher
16 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

I am currently experiencing two major glitches. First of all, I have noticed in two of my projects, I have attempted to add an additional cloud variable (I am a Scratcher) and I click “okay” and nothing happens. Secondly, (this is a glitch both me and my cousin have noticed) I was working on one of my projects, and I looked at the “data” tab, and tons and tons of cloud variables automatically popped up. Many of them have a label related to a high-score or such, but they also have the names of 0-9, and other random cloud variable-type names. Just wanted to notify you of a few of the issues we have been experiencing. Thanks for everything you do on Scratch!!!
flynn2019pw
Scratcher
55 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

Ansonlearns wrote:

I am currently experiencing two major glitches. First of all, I have noticed in two of my projects, I have attempted to add an additional cloud variable (I am a Scratcher) and I click “okay” and nothing happens. Secondly, (this is a glitch both me and my cousin have noticed) I was working on one of my projects, and I looked at the “data” tab, and tons and tons of cloud variables automatically popped up. Many of them have a label related to a high-score or such, but they also have the names of 0-9, and other random cloud variable-type names. Just wanted to notify you of a few of the issues we have been experiencing. Thanks for everything you do on Scratch!!!
this happened to me too! I was working on a project, added some cloud variables, and then when I opened the project later, a ton of cloud variables came up. I don't know what I should do, but right now I'm just deleting them. The weird thing is that the cloud variables look exactly like the ones in a cloud multiplayer engine I've looked at before, but I don't know what it has to do with it.

“What do you mean ‘timeline’? Time isn't made of lines. It's made of circles. That is why clocks are round” - Caboose from R vs. B
ZombieTurtle
Scratcher
8 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

Ansonlearns wrote:

Last edited by ZombieTurtle (July 28, 2014 22:29:54)

ZombieTurtle
Scratcher
8 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

flynn2019pw wrote:

Ansonlearns wrote:

this happened to me too! I was working on a project, added some cloud variables, and then when I opened the project later, a ton of cloud variables came up. I don't know what I should do, but right now I'm just deleting them. The weird thing is that the cloud variables look exactly like the ones in a cloud multiplayer engine I've looked at before, but I don't know what it has to do with it.
How do you delete variables?
neowartortle45
Scratcher
37 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

ZombieTurtle wrote:

flynn2019pw wrote:

Ansonlearns wrote:

HI
Ansonlearns
Scratcher
16 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

ZombieTurtle wrote:

flynn2019pw wrote:

Ansonlearns wrote:

Right click, delete.
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

Ansonlearns wrote:

ZombieTurtle wrote:

flynn2019pw wrote:

Ansonlearns wrote:

Right click, delete.
There is a seperate thread for this bug, buried in the Bugs and Glitches forum somewhere. My topics always get ignored
hairysharkfish
Scratcher
34 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

lick This Link

when green flag clicked
if <(All else fails) = [True]> then
go to x: [An Epic] y: [Place]
say [HEYAYAYAYAYA!]
play sound [Victory v]
end
Happiny-64
Scratcher
76 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

hairysharkfish wrote:

lick This Link
Please don't advertise/spam.

This account is dead. The user associated with this account has left this website. If you wish to continue seeing animations from this user, click on this link.
neowartortle45
Scratcher
37 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

I'm back
CANSLP
Scratcher
100+ posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

when I receive [Update! v]
play sound [Cheering four year olds v] until done
broadcast [skip reading about the update and test all the things v]
play sound [:3 v]

– C A N S L P
Traveling Game Designer

Drpy11
Scratcher
2 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

if anything this update made editing and creating projects more buggy for me…
neowartortle45
Scratcher
37 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

Drpy11 wrote:

if anything this update made editing and creating projects more buggy for me…
don't worry I can always do the good things for me I understood. ok?
TinyGirl90
Scratcher
9 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

I'm having a problem with the editor. It won't let me duplicate costumes, only delete them.

Recolors don't agree with me.
hairysharkfish
Scratcher
34 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/25129362/

when green flag clicked
if <(All else fails) = [True]> then
go to x: [An Epic] y: [Place]
say [HEYAYAYAYAYA!]
play sound [Victory v]
end