Discuss Scratch

ZombieTurtle
Scratcher
8 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

Moonfang_cat wrote:

It is not a lie, nor am i mad. Im just confused and not used to it. Go into create, and make a new sprite. it gives you the same space as it does for a background. I have no idea if its simply me and a glitch, but i have tried numerous times and it keeps happening,and this did not appear to happen prior to the update.
(sorry that i did not Include your comment in this, haven't a clue how, new to the forums. )

I get the same bug too
SuperSmashScratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

neowartortle45 wrote:

SBJ1943 wrote:

I am a 4 month old Scratcher. Since yesterday, I find a problem in script and image ditor areas. The height has increased too much, with a result; I can not have access to bottom part of the screen - definitely not the ‘backpack’

I shall be grateful, if you can arrange to fix it.
well sorry but I am NOT here to kick the baby thanks for talking with neowartortle45 please come again
Please stop being rude. It's a problem and you're saying “Oh, you're wrong and I'm right!”

Bush hid the sig
deano312
Scratcher
17 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

Can you fix a annoying bug that i can't remix

pgoogofg
Scratcher
6 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qa7kkj7_mxc this one shows a video about scratch! XD
trivin
Scratcher
8 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

SuperSmashScratch wrote:

trivin wrote:

Zro716 wrote:

trivin wrote:

I mean, what's wrong with Add Everything studios?
Well if you read this you will see they don't want the good studios to be drowned out by them.
My point was that they are useful for when you accidentally create a studio or just decide you want to make a studio but can't think of a subject.
Delete the studio is the best choice. We don't want spam.
It's not spam!

Last edited by trivin (July 25, 2014 08:35:29)

neowartortle45
Scratcher
37 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

MrKennyStudios wrote:

My reaction to when I see new updates:
when green flag clicked
wait until <new update>
play sound [YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY] until done
say [yay] for (2) secs
r cool
Invisblemario
Scratcher
100+ posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

when I receive [ fourm started]
if <><[update] = [ yes]> then
say [Yay!]
play sound [ yay] until done
wait (1) secs
set [ downloadupdate] to [yes ]

end

Hi!
when green flag clicked
forever
if <(you meet me) = [true]> then
say [Hi!]
end
end
pikachu98765
Scratcher
55 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

when green flag clicked
say [YAY!!!!!!!!]
forever

play sound [yay i luv u scratch v]
end

Happiny-64
Scratcher
76 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

trivin wrote:

SuperSmashScratch wrote:

trivin wrote:

Zro716 wrote:

trivin wrote:

I mean, what's wrong with Add Everything studios?
Well if you read this you will see they don't want the good studios to be drowned out by them.
My point was that they are useful for when you accidentally create a studio or just decide you want to make a studio but can't think of a subject.
Delete the studio is the best choice. We don't want spam.
It's not spam!
Actually it is spam, considering it doesn't have any use at all but to put random projects in a studio. And a lot of people don't like their projects in random studios that are irrelevant. ._.

This account is dead. The user associated with this account has left this website. If you wish to continue seeing animations from this user, click on this link.
pikachu98765
Scratcher
55 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

when green flag clicked
say [a wild scratch cat appered] for (2) secs
say [go pikachu98765] for (2) secs
say [scratch cat used update its super effective] for (2) secs
say [pikachu98765 fainted red blacked out] for (2) secs

trivin
Scratcher
8 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

Happiny-64 wrote:

trivin wrote:

SuperSmashScratch wrote:

trivin wrote:

Zro716 wrote:

trivin wrote:

I mean, what's wrong with Add Everything studios?
Well if you read this you will see they don't want the good studios to be drowned out by them.
My point was that they are useful for when you accidentally create a studio or just decide you want to make a studio but can't think of a subject.
Delete the studio is the best choice. We don't want spam.
It's not spam!
Actually it is spam, considering it doesn't have any use at all but to put random projects in a studio. And a lot of people don't like their projects in random studios that are irrelevant. ._.

Yes but they can delete them from the studios and comment saying that they don't like their projects in add everything studios and that they are very sorry if they have offended. See what I mean?
~@trivin
MrsAnimation
Scratcher
11 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

I have noticed some of the updates awesome!!!!




say [I Love you] for (2) secs

Happiny-64
Scratcher
76 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

trivin wrote:

Happiny-64 wrote:

trivin wrote:

SuperSmashScratch wrote:

trivin wrote:

Zro716 wrote:

trivin wrote:

I mean, what's wrong with Add Everything studios?
Well if you read this you will see they don't want the good studios to be drowned out by them.
My point was that they are useful for when you accidentally create a studio or just decide you want to make a studio but can't think of a subject.
Delete the studio is the best choice. We don't want spam.
It's not spam!
Actually it is spam, considering it doesn't have any use at all but to put random projects in a studio. And a lot of people don't like their projects in random studios that are irrelevant. ._.

Yes but they can delete them from the studios and comment saying that they don't like their projects in add everything studios and that they are very sorry if they have offended. See what I mean?
~@trivin
Some people still don't know how to delete their projects from the studios. And plus some AE studio owners/managers are like “NO I WON'T REMOVE UR PRJECT FRM THE STUDIO IF U ASK AGIN I'LL REPORT U AND UR PROJCTS” or something. Of course what I said there was an exaggeration.

This account is dead. The user associated with this account has left this website. If you wish to continue seeing animations from this user, click on this link.
neowartortle45
Scratcher
37 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

SuperSmashScratch wrote:

neowartortle45 wrote:

SBJ1943 wrote:

I am a 4 month old Scratcher. Since yesterday, I find a problem in script and image ditor areas. The height has increased too much, with a result; I can not have access to bottom part of the screen - definitely not the ‘backpack’

I shall be grateful, if you can arrange to fix it.
well sorry but I am NOT here to kick the baby thanks for talking with neowartortle45 please come again
Please stop being rude. It's a problem and you're saying “Oh, you're wrong and I'm right!”
I am not being rude I am just being really nice for my self
Braeden5454
Scratcher
500+ posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

Yeah updates!

No text here-> Haha April Fools, You spent 3 seconds highlighting this.
move () steps

If you think my post was helpful, you may want to Follow me to receive updated and useful tips.
I am raeden5454. You can check out some more projects at My Prof
404 Error. Cannot find page “signature”. Reason: Kumquat consumption
Ma_The_Winner
New to Scratch
2 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

AWESOME!!! I love updates, they are so cool!!
when green flag clicked
forever

play sound [yay] until done
end
Ma_The_Winner
New to Scratch
2 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

neowartortle45 wrote:

SuperSmashScratch wrote:

neowartortle45 wrote:

SBJ1943 wrote:

I am a 4 month old Scratcher. Since yesterday, I find a problem in script and image ditor areas. The height has increased too much, with a result; I can not have access to bottom part of the screen - definitely not the ‘backpack’

I shall be grateful, if you can arrange to fix it.
well sorry but I am NOT here to kick the baby thanks for talking with neowartortle45 please come again
Please stop being rude. It's a problem and you're saying “Oh, you're wrong and I'm right!”
I am not being rude I am just being really nice for my self
wow
WindowsProjects
Scratcher
2 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

when green flag clicked
play sound [Updates............!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D v]
Moonfang_cat
Scratcher
6 posts

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

neowartortle45 wrote:

SuperSmashScratch wrote:

neowartortle45 wrote:

SBJ1943 wrote:

I am a 4 month old Scratcher. Since yesterday, I find a problem in script and image ditor areas. The height has increased too much, with a result; I can not have access to bottom part of the screen - definitely not the ‘backpack’

I shall be grateful, if you can arrange to fix it.
well sorry but I am NOT here to kick the baby thanks for talking with neowartortle45 please come again
Please stop being rude. It's a problem and you're saying “Oh, you're wrong and I'm right!”
I am not being rude I am just being really nice for my self

Your not being nice. Perhaps you dont realize it, but your acting as if everyone's talking to you, and your always right. They were just asking something serious.
BabyMew123
Scratcher
1 post

Updates! July 23rd, 2014

YAY!!! UPDATES ARE EPIC!!!!!

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile